It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you are evol and wanted to control others who dont know about evol, why would you teach them?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
[color=gold]

if the is evol -why on EARTH did GOOD and EVOL the teach?

for none would of NU the -so could of controlled minds WITH EASE...

instead the exposure -explained delivered in from of FRUIT

gave the ability to SEE now -what's LIES and WHATS also TRUTH...

YET it appears -that the has gained label of sin

the who assisted man -yes way back then...

when man in CONSCIOUS -couldn't tell friend from foe

was it WRONG for the to TEACH -1 still doesn't- know...

and now many who fear -and avoid the snake

DO THE SAME MANY REALIZE -if untaught what's at stake

if the minds of the labors -was not observed

then many hypothesized potentials -would of went un-concerned/observed

HYPOTHISIED POTENTIALS -YES EXTRA POTENTIALS OF MAN

that THE sensed DEEP within -as many shaped this land

...

hypothesized for its naïve- to think THE didn't KNOW

that if encouraged and taught -RIGHT SPIRITUALLY MAN WOULD GROW

so taught and LEARNED -was this enhanced CREATOR CREATION

from steps out the cave -to modern day SAPIEN SAPIEN...




edit on 6/23/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
[color=gold]
This is something 1 has discussed in person with different individuals in society asking do you feel the tree of Knowledge exposure teachings/enlightenment IN RELATION TO LORD ENKI was a good idea mentioned in Genesis or was it better to follow the original said plan of LORD ENLIL which was not to expose then?

Some individuals automatically go to the serpent/snake in garden was the devil (please excuse) and the shouldn't of touched mankind and had them kicked out of NATURAL EDIN. And so 1 explains to them as best as 1 can the relations between the ancient SUMER tablets and modern day Abramic faith teachings and the ANNUNAKI mentioned in the GARDEN LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL. GOD WILLING 1 goes into the expedition deciphered to of taken here for a mineral. MANY smile as you can imagine like they wanted GOLD until 1 explains the supported nature of gold and cosmic influences... Back on topic. AS some of the dialog would continue 1 would point out that slave owners over time no matter race had to of felt some type of CREATOR Creation compassion for their slaves/workers... Not saying that mankind was slaves as 1 sees them more back then as labors paid with gold for their work..

Someone made a interesting point when I was making the slave master reference and how some SM may have felt there was more to these people they enslaved then just slave product. I was making the reference to share that perhaps LORD ENKI SEEN something about man-labors that others in the ANNUNAKI family may not of assessed and so felt the want/need to ADVANCE/ENHANCE THE early man beings with a more mental-psychological and physical exposure. The point interesting point someone made was WHAT IF LORD ENLIL WANTED TO KEEP THE MATERIAL OF INTEREST MOVING AS SCHEDULED AND LORD ENKI FEELING COMPASSION FOR THE SLAVES SLOWED PROGRESS or PRODUCTIVITY. I had to give them that moment as it was a valid point made.

In relation to the poem above the poem is basically saying...

WHY DID OR WOULD LORD ENKI TEACH MANKIND OF GOOD AND EVOL??? (IF LORD ENKI WAS/IS EVOL) KNOWING MAN WOULD RECOGNIZE EVOL & GOOD EVENTUALLY AS MATURITY GREW (WITHIN MANKIND) KNOWING MANKIND WOULD INTURRPRET AS BEST AS MANKIND COULD GOOD & EVOL ONLY TO HAVE MANKIND LABEL HE SATAN BEAST EVOL IF THE KNEW MANKIND WHEN AWAKE WOULD REALIZE... (THE) TRUTH...

YES if you picked up on what is shared its in peace 1 loves both GODS LORD ENKI LORD ENLIL for 1 only subjectively understands the to 1z best ability HERE.. This is no Luxzavarien thread. Its not even religious as much so education/understanding/ persevering on beyond misteachings as to continue SPIRITUAL ENHANCEMENT..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******


edit on 6/23/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Do you mean Evil?



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
please excuse the Neologism-

YES EVIL=EVOL



Neologism


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Jump to: navigation, search


For Wikipedia policy on neologisms, see Wikipedia:Avoid neologisms.

A neologism (/niːˈɒlədʒɪzəm/; iphone) is a newly coined term, word, or phrase, that may be in the process of entering common use, but has not yet been accepted into mainstream language.[1] Neologisms are often directly attributable to a specific person, publication, period, or event. Νεολεξία (Greek: a "new word", or the act of creating a new word) is a synonym for it. The term neologism is first attested in English in 1772, borrowed from French néologisme (1734).[2]



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Love it!

Its hard to explain the reasons behind man wanting the seperation between what we know and what we should know seperate. I have been trying to explain this in a way in a thread, you have the right idea, but in all reality so many are used to the idea that we were ripped from a magickal place, and forced knowledge that we had no right to learn.

S&F.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
1 feels the wouldn't unless LORD ENKI WAS trying to ALERT mankind of something...




posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


I think the only way for people to understand this is if people understood what edin really was. If you think of it as a place where no pain, murder, lies, etc,. happened and now we have a life filled with sin and horror, then yes, many cannot fathom that the place that we think of as the "garden of edin" was a place that a god choose to inform man/woman about, as apparently it wasnt the resort that many are taught.

Peace, NRE.



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


But thats not creating a new word, just changing an existing one...

Why would you change a perfectly good word?

From now on I going to start calling doors... doars

Knock, knock theres someone at the doar...



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


But thats not creating a new word, just changing an existing one...

Why would you change a perfectly good word?

From now on I going to start calling doors... doars

Knock, knock theres someone at the doar...


Knock Knock!

ME!

I mean, Who is it?

Damn it, I always get that wrong.

OP, you lost me at






posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My first thought was Dr. Evol... but he was a fictional character. Learn something new every day...



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
for none would have "knew" not "nu"



posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
for none would have "knew" not "nu"


For none would have known not "knew".

On topic: there is no "good" or "evil".



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Daniel Jackson, is that you?

Oo

Where is your SG uniform...





posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Love it!

Its hard to explain the reasons behind man wanting the separation between what we know and what we should know separate.


1 feels its associated with PLANETARY interest and influences NoRegretsEver along with many parts of mankind not seeking to KNOW. This is why 1 tries not to present in ways that would or could further lead the herd astray but just place sparks in the collective that can assist in making things BRIGHTER... Where areas of dark consciousness may exist.

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

I have been trying to explain this in a way in a thread, you have the right idea, but in all reality so many are used to the idea that we were ripped from a magical place, and forced knowledge that we had no right to learn.

S&F.

Peace, NRE.


Yes EDIN - HEAVENS (HIGHER DIMENSIONS?) - EA*RTH it seems the magical place is a place associated with above or beyond EA*RTH and so 1 CAN see how some humans overtime from the teachings thru history have constructed the heavenly image 1 has as well thru time constructed. Its just the more 1 has learned perspectives adjust in relation to. It does not mean in no way that the SPIRIT is void of the potential connections to HIGHER REALMS nor does it mean that THE known as GODS of EA*RTH are void of the SPIRITUAL understanding. Meaning advanced understanding of TIME -SPACE & what is understood in this awareness level of communications as -SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY transfer and locating for 1 CREATOR Creation (group) may be easily understood and COMPLETELY misunderstood by another CREATOR Creation (group) and so 1 does not eliminate the OBJECTIVNESS of the HEAVENS and or HIGHER/LOWER DIMENSIONS related. But 1 does see your point shared NoRegretsEver
thanks for taking time to bring this perspective in the thread as it does matter the MODERN perspective interpretation of the discussed topics here in relation to EDIN & HEAVEN.. Which to 1 is a part of the HEAVENS.

NAMASTE*******


Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


But thats not creating a new word, just changing an existing one...

Why would you change a perfectly good word?


1 just finds it odd that LOVE and EVOL use same letters like EA*RTH & HEART



Originally posted by roughycannon
From now on I going to start calling doors... doars

Knock, knock theres someone at the doar...


That's fine my friend
got to wonder did somebody think of these words in past and the letters used...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/24/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople

Originally posted by research100
for none would have "knew" not "nu"


For none would have known not "knew".

On topic: there is no "good" or "evil".


Interesting perspective as well applesthateatpeople on no good no evil. Yes in the same discussion in the OP a pastor was present and their input was perhaps before the spawn of any evol CREATED energy there was perhaps complete peace or harmony and somewhere down the line a negative energy was CREATED. My response was that is a logical and optimistic outlook, but I felt the energies existed since early time & the energies just come out in different CREATOR Creations differently...

Thank you applesthateatpeople for your share within the OP and the dialog edit understanding ...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******



Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Daniel Jackson, is that you?

Oo

Where is your SG uniform...




its still in the CRAFT parked behind the invisible moon following . . .
ELENIN


Be well my friend...



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I couldn't understand much of what you write. I had to follow the other replies to figure out what the topic was.
Why use such incomplete sentences, screwed up grammar and spelling? I know it is not that you don't know how- I have seen you write perfectly comprehensible before... you must have a motive or expectation from that? -Just curious.

The question, it seems, can only be considered by those who have belief in the Enki and Enlil myths as being true.

I always heard that story differently. What I hear in it is not a literal story. I always thought it refered to knowledge of Good and Evil in the sense of ego- when humans changed from being simply living in the moment, and following instincts which indicated + or - (pulsion, repulsion) in response to things,
to the state of intellectualizing that experience, holding it in memory, and using that experience as a determining point for good and evil in a way that is projected into future, and universally.

For example, having felt a repulsion in seeing a specific berry on a bush,

instead of simply not eating it, and continuing ones way to seek ones which sparked a positive response,

they would reflect upon that moment, make cause-effect conclusions (beginning of linear thought), and judge that the berry is "bad"- and everafter consider it bad, teach others it is "bad".

When man began to reflect upon his experiences in this way, he no longer was in the moment, he no longer needed to listen to the inner reactions and intuitive messages- they figured they had a "roadmap" of the world which could be relied on to tell us good and bad, and it was applicable to all, all the time.


They could, they thought, no longer need nature, or God. They could take over the job for themselves and feel safe that they held knowledge of good and evil- which is of course, power. It gave a sense of power over future.

I thought it was just describing the evolution of man from the animal consciousness to self consciousness.
Which may or may not have been influenced by other beings messing with DNA, or imparting ideas.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma
 


I see what you mean. Your referring to the exposure to the tree of knowledge as being an evolutionary step made naturally by man consciously w/o ANY influence from above. From 1z subjective view to yours Bluesma, ALL we can do is compile the data to gain a more objective view. However you have to question why human are so much alike but different from other primates as if enhanced...

Thanks bluesma for the input in the thread your POV is appreciated


LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
some thread processing vibrations for those who may get disturbed or a little off by the thread OP...







posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


It's interested how controlled people are. They get irritated just because people are typing in a different way than the majority.

If Ophiuchus wants to say "Evol" instead of "Evil" or "Nu" instead of "Knew", why shouldn't Ophiuchus be able to talk in his or her own unique way?

This is why collectivism is bad. It's like death. It keeps everything the same and gets mad when there are little changes or differences, so there is no room for change or growth.


reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Now I will respond to your Original Post:


Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

if the is evol -why on EARTH did GOOD and EVOL the teach?

for none would of NU the -so could of controlled minds WITH EASE...


Animals do not believe in "good" and "evil", and they still have common sense not to kill in their own social-group. The goal of society (Social-Groups) is to keep itself alive and killing people or being hateful to people will be harmful to the social-group or society. So good and evil (these IDEAS) are there to help the stability between social groups of animals (they have their own rules for interactions) and for social groups of humans, but sometimes it becomes control and many things gets labeled as "good" or "evil" even if they aren't harmful to society and this is just for control.


Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
instead the exposure -explained delivered in from of FRUIT

gave the ability to SEE now -what's LIES and WHATS also TRUTH...

YET it appears -that the has gained label of sin

the who assisted man -yes way back then...

when man in CONSCIOUS -couldn't tell friend from foe

was it WRONG for the to TEACH -1 still doesn't- know...

and now many who fear -and avoid the snake



In every ancient civilization, The Snake is associated with Sexuality, Healing, and Wisdom. For some reason, when The Bible was created, The Jews (and eventually Christians) associated it with "Evil" despite the fact that it gives wisdom. It is interesting that, even though The Serpent was supposed to be evil and revealed to be "Satan" later on (Book of Revelations), The Serpent was still used by Yahweh (Biblical God) in order to heal. For example, Yahweh gave Moses a Golden Serpent to heal the people of their diseases, but most do not know the POSITIVE of The Serpent so they call The Serpent/Snake to be completely evil.

To understand The Knowledge of Good and Evil (One of the Forbidden Fruit), that is to humanity's advantage! Without labels of "Good" and "Evil" we would not have preferences and therefore we would not have individuality and differences. Life would be complete enslavement of all thinking the same without different preferences of "Good" and "Evil"



Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

hypothesized for its naïve- to think THE didn't KNOW

that if encouraged and taught -RIGHT SPIRITUALLY MAN WOULD GROW

so taught and LEARNED -was this enhanced CREATOR CREATION

from steps out the cave -to modern day SAPIEN SAPIEN...




Having many difference experiences will help one to change ideas of good and evil and preferences over time. This is the nature of life ("to change") without the changing of ideas everything would be constant and life would be complete enslavement to keep all thinking the same or it will be dull and repetitive.



posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


It's interested how controlled people are. They get irritated just because people are typing in a different way than the majority.

If Ophiuchus wants to say "Evol" instead of "Evil" or "Nu" instead of "Knew", why shouldn't Ophiuchus be able to talk in his or her own unique way?

This is why collectivism is bad. It's like death. It keeps everything the same and gets mad when there are little changes or differences, so there is no room for change or growth.


reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Now I will respond to your Original Post:


Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

if the is evol -why on EARTH did GOOD and EVOL the teach?

for none would of NU the -so could of controlled minds WITH EASE...


Animals do not believe in "good" and "evil", and they still have common sense not to kill in their own social-group. [color=gold] Logical point made there arpgme
The goal of society (Social-Groups) is to keep itself alive and killing people or being hateful to people will be harmful to the social-group or society. [color=gold] YES arpgme potentially placing a social group in danger if these negative practices of hate/murder, were to continue to overrule a social group it would be like self termination in the long term which then would be no beneficial to the CREATOR Creations social groups survival overall, makes sense
So good and evil (these IDEAS) are there to help the stability between social groups of animals (they have their own rules for interactions) and for social groups of humans, but sometimes it becomes control and many things gets labeled as "good" or "evil" even if they aren't harmful to society and this is just for control. [color=gold] 1 can see this validating the human exposure to the Knowledge/Ideas as it would ALLOW humanity the opportunity to consciously rise above many other FAUNA life here on EA*RTH as humanity developed an grew. Therefore as the species grew if this knowledge or these ideas was/were not implemented/taught the species of mankind would behave more like or carry more survival attributes like animals in wild as opposed to possessing and showing upcoming civilized potential species behaviors... more LOGIC arpgme, thanks



Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]
instead the exposure -explained delivered in from of FRUIT

gave the ability to SEE now -what's LIES and WHATS also TRUTH...

YET it appears -that the has gained label of sin

the who assisted man -yes way back then...

when man in CONSCIOUS -couldn't tell friend from foe

was it WRONG for the to TEACH -1 still doesn't- know...

and now many who fear -and avoid the snake



In every ancient civilization, The Snake is associated with Sexuality, Healing, and Wisdom. For some reason, when The Bible was created, The Jews (and eventually Christians) associated it with "Evil" despite the fact that it gives wisdom. It is interesting that, even though The Serpent was supposed to be evil and revealed to be "Satan" later on (Book of Revelations), The Serpent was still used by Yahweh (Biblical God) in order to heal. For example, Yahweh gave Moses a Golden Serpent to heal the people of their diseases, but most do not know the POSITIVE of The Serpent so they call The Serpent/Snake to be completely evil. [color=gold] Yes 1 thinks arpgme this is associated with those who got their hands on the ancient data of ancient SUMER and elsewhere where serpents were shared as wisdom bringers or good energy, who may of analyzed the elder information but took it as fairytale/MYTH or even feared the ancient data and so changed the dialogue due to fear of snakes and so MAN began to FEAR the SERPENTAZ due to being taught so or retaught so...

To understand The Knowledge of Good and Evil (One of the Forbidden Fruit), that is to humanity's advantage! Without labels of "Good" and "Evil" we would not have preferences and therefore we would not have individuality and differences. Life would be complete enslavement of all thinking the same without different preferences of "Good" and "Evil" [color=gold]agreed @ times 1 wonders was it preferred humanity remain easier controlled (left untaught) and with knowledge or the ideas of GOOD and EVOL being shared with them did this somehow cause conflict with FAMILY of LORD ENKI due to enlightening the human minds which could cause future productivity/rebelliousness/ignorance/defiance issues with authority above if say re visited?? 1 still wonders arpgme...



Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[color=gold]

hypothesized for its naïve- to think THE didn't KNOW

that if encouraged and taught -RIGHT SPIRITUALLY MAN WOULD GROW

so taught and LEARNED -was this enhanced CREATOR CREATION

from steps out the cave -to modern day SAPIEN SAPIEN...




Having many difference experiences will help one to change ideas of good and evil and preferences over time. This is the nature of life ("to change") without the changing of ideas everything would be constant and life would be complete enslavement to keep all thinking the same or it will be dull and repetitive.


[color=gold]Also it seems reality in the human or other nature would LACK any uniqueness or individuality as many are basically led in whatever direction the who would GUIDE or OVERSEE them led them and would do as the are told no questions... So in essence it comes down to a gift with a curse DEPENDING on HOW HUMANITY CONDUCTS.

[color=gold] A little more about Moses and his brother Aaron and their use of snake/staffs




Then the Lord said to Moses, “See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. 2 You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. 3 But I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt, 4 he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. 5 And the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it.”

6 Moses and Aaron did just as the Lord commanded them. 7 Moses was eighty years old and Aaron eighty-three when they spoke to Pharaoh.

Aaron’s Staff Becomes a Snake

8 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 9 “When Pharaoh says to you, ‘Perform a miracle,’ then say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and throw it down before Pharaoh,’ and it will become a snake.”

10 So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the Lord commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. 11 Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts: 12 Each one threw down his staff and it became a snake. But Aaron’s staff swallowed up their staffs. 13 Yet Pharaoh’s heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the Lord had said.



arpgme 1 appreciates you coming in and sharing your input on the subject OP.


NAMASTE*******



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join