It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECO-REVOLUTION: GMO Crops TORCHED in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Some of the points you make are quite true.
But let me ask you - Do you think spreading weedkiller all over the planet is a good idea? or a bad idea?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Again, another thing you said, not me.

Right, you haven't said much of anything.
How about clarifying your position? Do you think that GMOs kill livestock? Do you think that ranchers would continue to use GMO crops if it was killing their livestock?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Trueman

Again, another thing you said, not me.

Right, you haven't said much of anything.
How about clarifying your position? Do you think that GMOs kill livestock? Do you think that ranchers would continue to use GMO crops if it was killing their livestock?

I don't have to clarify my position, but I clarified yours.....and people loved it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Clever boy.
I've made my position quite clear many times.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Do you think spreading weedkiller all over the planet is a good idea? or a bad idea?

Not a good idea.
Do you think growing enough food is a good idea or a bad idea? Weedkillers were used long before GMOs came on the scene.
edit on 6/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Clever boy.
I've made my position quite clear many times.

Star for you brother !

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The real ecoterrorist are those that are changing GOD'S seed. They are not just destroying a single field they are taking on the responsibility that comes from choices that are made. Only problem is their point of reference from their current understanding and the limits of not knowing everything that should be known to make the choices they have made. Ranchers will feed their animals whatever is the cheapest and keeps them alive long enough to slaughter. I say kick the tires and light the fires.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

reply to post by VoidHawk

Do you think spreading weedkiller all over the planet is a good idea? or a bad idea?

Not a good idea.
Do you think growing enough food is a good idea or a bad idea? Weedkillers were used long before GMOs came on the scene.
edit on 6/23/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I dont know what it's like where you are, but over here in the UK I can see large swathes of land that are not used to produce food. Dont know if we still do it, but we used to pay farmers to set land aside (let it go wild), and we payed them to pour milk down the drain! We make our fishermen throw two thirds their catch away because they are told its under size AND ITS ALREADY DEAD!
If there's a food shortage why do we do such things?
edit on 23-6-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
DP

link   
TP

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Civil dissent is in the air. Two acres of GM sugar beet have been destroyed by an arson attack. Is the US beginning to wake to the plight of GM foods.

No one has come forward to take responsibility for the attack. It is unclear if it was the work of local farmers or a group of environmental activists. What is clear is it is not the action of a single person. This was done by a group. Some 6,500 plants where destroyed.

Two bloody acres is a revolution against GMO?

Here is an idea. Wait till its windy, soak a few hundred acres with petrol with a crop duster, then throw a cigarette. "Accidents" and forest fires happen all the time. Be a do'er rather than a speaker. Not you personally OP, but people who are rightfully concerned.

If 70% of congress says no to gmo labeling, then lets say yes to gmo burning.

edit on 23/6/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Greetings.

Excuse my frankness here but your suggestion is the stupidest and most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

Because you believe GMO crops are bad, you want to completely poison and contaminate acres of land with gasolene, just so some plants can be destroyed?

Pathetic.

Oh and the irony is ridiculously painful.

You actually think it's better for the environment to poison acres of land, start forest fires and spread smoke and ash all over the landscape than it is growing GMO crops?

Grow a brain.

Seriously, you've managed to completely and utterly piss me off with this tripe.

edit on 23-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Greetings.

Excuse my frankness here but your suggestion is the stupidest and most ignorant thing I have ever heard.

Because you believe GMO crops are bad, you want to completely poison and contaminate acres of land with gasolene, just so some plants can be destroyed?

Pathetic.

Oh and the irony is ridiculously painful.

You actually think it's better for the environment to poison acres of land, start forest fires and spread smoke and ash all over the landscape than it is growing GMO crops?

Grow a brain.

Seriously, you've managed to completely and utterly piss me off with this tripe.

edit on 23-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

I am not concerned enough to start fires. Neither have I started any fires.

Grow a brain? I am not the one that WANTS to POISON people with plants that are genetically modified and thus dangerous for consumption.

Are you the thought police working for the nsa that spies on people?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
what a great idea. a map of gmo corps should be made. i'll go burn a few. i like fire

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No, you just WANT to POISON the ground so no other crop can be grown there for a very long time.

Oh wait, sorry, you want someone else to do it and you won't be upset by it.

It doesn't matter, if you do it or not, you are advocating it, which is just as bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

No, you just WANT to POISON the ground so no other crop can be grown there for a very long time.

Oh wait, sorry, you want someone else to do it and you won't be upset by it.

It doesn't matter, if you do it or not, you are advocating it, which is just as bad.

No. Advocating something and actually doing it are two different things.

If a few thousand acres of GMO crop got burned to the ground that would make me very happy and you would be pissed. I am glad you are pissed as your pain is my pleasure apparently. As for the farmers that grow that # I think they should be the first to eat it and die early.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

A completely erroneous and misguided idea.

BP would love you, I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,.
have you done any reading into the GMO corn study on the rats with tumors?
and do you believe GMO is safe and why

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes. Quite a bit. The experiment was poorly conducted and the statistical analysis was a joke.

I have no reason to think that approved GMO crops are unsafe because I have seen no convincing evidence to indicate that they are. I have no reason to think that there is anything inherently unsafe about them.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yes. Quite a bit. The experiment was poorly conducted and the statistical analysis was a joke.

I have no reason to think that approved GMO crops are unsafe because I have seen no convincing evidence to indicate that they are. I have no reason to think that there is anything inherently unsafe about them.
Who approved them?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join