It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kepler 87 Arrival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Awhile ago I wanted to make this novel comic just for fun and I started to be creative. I always love the topics on the aliens and UFO section , and also love science fiction movies above all others. So I started to make this comic like SF story and wanted this to share with you people here on ATS.

This is the first page I created and more are following if you guys like them ofcourse?
The story line in general will be something like this...

Some years from now Kepler 87 is the one and only suitable planet found in the galaxy its thirty light-years away and a large group of members here privately fund an expedition to this habitable moon near also this suitable planet Kepler 87B ,what then happens.....???

I will try to make a page once and awhile with nice graphics and enfold this story to the end, well at-least I hope I will come to that..

Peace

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks really good, looking forward to the final product keep us posted

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I will thanks...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

im hooked already...
keep 'em coming
i like a good sci fi me

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I'm gonna do my best ..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I love sci fi! Cool image and story line. It will be interesting to see what you might come up with to continue this.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night star... never done this before so it will be fun doing this in my own way and style. ..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Looks great I like it interesting style you have going on there as well! do you do animations at all?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

No only stills if that is what you mean. But I do use the software that can create animations.but it takes alot of cpu power and rendering time to create such large amound of objects to animate

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Lovely and very professional looking, more please!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If you are interested in this sort of thing you can get this program for free called Construct you can animate in there but it is geared towards gaming. When I saw your OP it made me automatically think interactive comic which would be so awesome

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

When I saw your OP it made me automatically think interactive comic which would be so awesome

as when you're reading it , you can also click and watch the action animated you mean?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

not quite i had something else in mind to be honest for example you can make frames within frames that cause the larger picture to be manipulated for example you have an L frame with dialouge between 2 ppl and a backdrop you move over the character and the backdrop changes to the point of view dictated by dialouge for one but it changes when you move over the other and then turning the pages you could animate/ slideshow epic parts of the action or whatever between pages etc etc hard to really explain maybe if i get the time id make an example for you

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Sounds interesting ...

top topics

join