It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's May 15th -- do you know where your disaster is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay, all your D-Day-doomsayers and Earthquake En-counter-ers and meteor monitors.... it's now May 15th. Remember? The Earth was going to be mostly wiped out today?

Well... from what I can se, we are still here (as I said we would be.) SARS hasn't suddenly mutated into green glowing globs and eaten half of China or suddenly infected three million people in the last week, Planet X is still missing in action, and NEAT and NEAR comets have both come and gone and left not a crumb in our atmosphere. And the earthquake activity is about at the same level as it always was.

Now, I know I'm being a bad sport about this, but I'm doing what I said I would:

*ahem*

I told you so.

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by Byrd]

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
it's only 6:45pm on the 14th here... so don't get too cocky yet

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
yeah its only 10pm over here. So there's still time.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
what's this about Planet X?

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The end of the world has been postponed until May 22!

mdn.mainichi.co.jp...

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
hehehe...duh the myans were in South America...eastern standard time, they still have 1 hour 30 minutes before the 15th...plus the calendar went to the 15th, which means the world will end on the 16th...whew...plenty of time to finish my life goals...LMAO

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The main arterey of San Diego, the I5 was closed for 6.5 hours this morning and again this afternoon. What do you have to say to that? They said it was closed because of an accident, but I say that NASA closed the freeway. The world really did end, and NASA stuffed the evidence someplace by Carmel Valley Road.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
www.blogcritics.org...

Members of Panawave Laboratory, a doomsday cult based in Japan's Fukui Prefecture, are hard at work preparing for The End of the World, forecast to occur on May 15th by their ailing 69-year old leader, Yuko Chino.

heheh

think i'll stay home tomorrow.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
The end of the world has been postponed until May 22!

mdn.mainichi.co.jp...

Well this is BS! I was ready for the 15th. I'm busy on the 22nd.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
the only thing Im worried about is going to see the Matrix Reloaded today!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well said, Byrd: it won't stop 'em. And it would be nice if a reference to GMT could be thrown in occasionally by these Jeremiahs.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Don`t I remember someone promising to do a dance with their hairy a$$ if we were all still here?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
From what I have read and researched from all of the links and so forth...they are predicting it to happen at 6pm Eastern Standard Daylight time. We even have the drama tonight of a full lunar eclipse...if anyone is still alive in North America to witness it...hehe. We got solar flares...sun magnetic polar change...earth polar change...global earthquakes...and who know...maybe a meteor or two...wooohooo. Party at my house...come on over.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wouldn't let me edit...but...I meant 8pm Eastern Standard Time...I put in my time here...Sorry

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"i didnt say the world was going to end anyway i know that!"

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Wouldn't let me edit...but...I meant 8pm Eastern Standard Time...I put in my time here...Sorry

So thats standard time and not daylight savings time?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Members of Panawave Laboratory, a doomsday cult based in Japan's Fukui Prefecture, are hard at work preparing for The End of the World, forecast to occur on May 15th by their ailing 69-year old leader, Yuko Chino.

Fukui: am I pronouncing that correctly or just having way too much fun?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well i distinctly remember dropping two plates of food on the 14th...

he he he ha ha ha HA HA HA!!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and i left it till the next day to clean up...DISASTER!!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join