It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's present, artificial moon - and her REAL, large-sized Hidden One

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SNX928
Firstly, to get the obligatory out there, this is actually my first post on ATS having just registered because of this thread (and of course interest in the topics discussed on this site). I've been checking this website somewhat frequently for a little under a year now, and to credit the OP, you got me to finally register and speak my mind.

Secondly, kudos to you OP for taking the time to flush out your thoughts, albeit a bit crude in presentation, but coherent enough to keep up with your thought process enough. I mean no disrespect but mean to convey that I am a bit uninformed on some of the terminology and the stitching you have done between so many concepts that makes this a tad bit harder to take in (mostly because of the quantity of info you're sharing). I believe to understand the overall theme of your thread regardless.

I came on here to defend you [the OP] against those calling you out to take science classes, the like, and/or outright insulting his mentality... I don't really feel like he was at all attacking science as some seem to believe or is delusional in a sense. There have been a lot of wild speculation in the science community as of recent about things like reality being a simulation (aka matrix), multiple dimensions, understandings in quantum mechanics, etc. Also how some believe that other universes (as a multiverse) or dimensions may exist that have completely different "rules" to them.

I'll be blunt to say that I am agnostic. I believe that science has plenty of credibility to believe what has been proven to date. However, I also find spirituality & ancient beliefs (religious ideology, astrology, etc) to be fascinating alongside many phenomena that point to a perhaps misunderstood history on this planet of ours. What I got from the OP is that the reality we perceive, where all our calculations and scientific facts seem to work (and almost creepily can all be mathematically explained), do so and shouldn't necessarily be discredited as false by what he is explaining.

We will most likely never know the precise history of our being, this planet, or the universe, but maybe just maybe we are in a reality with a reality. I love these types of threads because they are truly interesting to see an individual's takes on how they can best comprehend the grand scheme of things. Yes, certainly as someone with an open mind I rely on science to understand how things work because it is certainly the most plausible, and that the OP's submission certainly can't be proven, but I don't think some of you are truly thinking "outside of the box" (which is fine and not meant to be an insult of course). We can only go about on what we observe to be "true", and I trust science in that regard, but the thing I find strange is that so many that support the sciences so easily discredit spirituality? Especially in a universe that seems to exist with the notion of dualism, polarity and such why don't some see the possibility that spirituality & science are dualistic in nature? That there is something outside the framework of this existence that we may never understand (or maybe will) but can believe that there might be more to "reality" than what we presently understand yet still not discredit science and it's own revelations?

Lastly, I hope my point is understood here as it is 4am (rough night trying to sleep) but my mind was running a little while in bed reading this thread (as it tied into other threads on here I had previously found interest in). So more credit to the OP there for getting me off my phone, out of bed, to hop on the laptop in the living room to register to ATS for this thread lol.
edit on 25-6-2013 by SNX928 because: Typos & restructuring my wording, the context of my reply remains the same.

thank you for the kind reponse

..if your mind was running, then the goal of this thread has been achieved... and i hope it will be running untill the moment, you think you need to conclude that God indeed exists - and that He LIKES you

bless

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

There is nothing wrong with our moon. Do you have proof it is artificial? No you do not. Do you have proof of artificial structures there? No you do not. if there is anything of a technological nature there..We left it there when we visited.

Also.. ATS has a spell checker.. I suggest you use it. Or type in word

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by Lone12

There is nothing wrong with our moon. Do you have proof it is artificial? No you do not. Do you have proof of artificial structures there? No you do not. if there is anything of a technological nature there..We left it there when we visited.

I couldn't finish this guys "Rantings of a Raving Lunatic" the first time around, so this time I gave him the benefit of the doubt and read every one of his posts. 90% of what he said is completley fabricated, and he often quotes Sitchin, a highly debunked "Translator" of sumerian texts.

The guy who originally posted this needs to watch "Acient Aliens Debunked" as there is an entire section on the debunking of Sitchin.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Youareallschizophrenic

ATS has a spell checker.. I suggest you use it. Or type in word

The emoticon you used is for humor.
Of course OP has obviously forever surpassed your total of both
flags and points in this one post. That's pretty funny.

reply to post by Lone12

My God what an excellent and interesting post OP ! ?

SnF for a great effort. I haven't finished so I'll be back later.
edit on 25-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

This friend of mind took this pic while visiting my Ranch out in the country.Maybe there are celestial objects with a cloacking device unknown to us.A second Moon lurking in the background of our own Moon.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

see - our physical eyes were once, in Eden, the very Attributes of Sight ; but since we entered this physical horrible, limited frame, they are, per definition, under Evils rule: and hé will give us the *correspondence* between "the object we see" and "our consciousness interpreting it"

its this kind of crap that turns me right off this bunkum...
so we are told what we see is wrong because evil tells our brain different?
thats what i get from the above quote
"the object we see" IS the object we see. physics tells me that
i hate this kind of religious, fearmongering, "we're all sinners", evil rules the world, bullcrap
maybe i shouldnt have replied, but an evil force compelled me to. NOT

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lets blow up the moon to see if its true!

This is quite an impressive theory, specially since i've had similar thoughts of this. Not quite like you explained it however on some parts. Makes me wonder though, why did the military really sent that missile into the moon? Hmm..

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by StarsInDust

I've read some speculations+theories about the moon being an alien ship/artificial construct-but I got an unusual comment on this from my son when he was 5yo.I have never discussed any theories about the moon with him,him only being a tiny kid,but one night as I was sitting outside looking up at the stars he joined me outside.We were just quietly sitting there when he suddenly said,and quite casually:"A grey ship came from the moon when we were all still in our mothers' tummies" Just like that-gave me goosebumps.

So they invaded sometime after the adam and eve era? I believe genesis says something about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

see - our physical eyes were once, in Eden, the very Attributes of Sight ; but since we entered this physical horrible, limited frame, they are, per definition, under Evils rule: and hé will give us the *correspondence* between "the object we see" and "our consciousness interpreting it"

its this kind of crap that turns me right off this bunkum...
so we are told what we see is wrong because evil tells our brain different?
thats what i get from the above quote
"the object we see" IS the object we see. physics tells me that
i hate this kind of religious, fearmongering, "we're all sinners", evil rules the world, bullcrap
maybe i shouldnt have replied, but an evil force compelled me to. NOT

Or maybe it did? In Many places in the bible we are told not to see to believe, If some of what the OP's information is true then this would explain it, i believe the lamb said something like this "You man of little faith, do you always need to see to believe? idunno something like that, can't be bothered to look for the exact verses, anyways mayhaps this theory is not so far fetched, after all aren't we all ignorants towards the Real truth?

Also, science is the devils game, i believe i've said this before on these forums. I've also seen them randomly on places in the net.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A good read here. I've been reading the Book of Enoch, and it does get me wondering that maybe there is more to our history than we are led to believe. I wouldn't place too much credence on the works of Stitchin though.
He has been shown to outright lie and misinterpret the old texts, at a time when it was 'safe' for him to do so, to sell books and make money. Von Daniken too. But I won't dismiss outright that there isn't some 'grain of truth' there.
Science is not infallible, its always changing, but like other 'belief' systems, it can take time to do so.
Think about the search for clean 'free' energy, there are people working in earnest while lay-people scoff at their efforts and big oil will do anything to keep their monopoly.
Think about scientists who have worked in their field all their lives, who have their work challenged by some young upstart, realise they may have been working in the wrong direction. Suddenly faced with the possibility of their tenure being revoked, or feeling the very human emotion of humiliation or regret, they fight tooth and nail to keep the old doctrine in place.
Scientists are human beings too, with all that comes with that.
Did Edison work 'with' Tesla... or against him?
There are more and more scientists nowadays proposing theories we would have ridiculed half a century ago.
The 'Holographic' or 'Simulation' Universe, Parallel or Multiverses, Warp Drives, even Time Travel is being mooted as more and more possible. People like Richard Feynman, Laurence Krauss, Brian Greene. Yes, a lot of their work is 'theoretical'. Brian Greene was asked in an interview 'which of the multiple universe theories he thinks is correct'. I forget his answer, but he stressed that any theory must be testable.
I think it was on an episode of 'Through the Wormhole' where the question was asked.....
'Are we creating Science?'
The more we dream of something being possible, the more it will *become* possible, are we defining reality around us.
If we were water dwelling creatures, unable to make fire, what would our technology look like now, what would our view on our world / universe be. What would it be like in 100 years... 500 years? Would we have solved the problem of making fire under water? (Like how we have welding torches that work under water). Could we make computers?. Could we be going to the moon in rocket pods filled with water?. Oxygen powered Warp Drives?
Or would we be forever destined to flap around blowing bubbles in a vain attempt to communicate with each other?
When we say something is 'impossible'... is it really? Or is it just arrogance in our belief that we know it all?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Hey thank you for your response! I am very grateful! I've been trying to look for answers, like studying metaphysics and learning about secret societies like Rosicrucianism. I've looked at the IS-BE conspiracy which is interesting but has alot of things that gives off great suspicion. I've eveven studied about primordial gnosis, but everything seems to contradict eachother. Like alot of earths history is perfect lies comprised of half truths, but mixing in alot of things that will throw us off. So I'm unsure of what exactly to be looking for, I do lean more towards spirituality and meditation. I haven't been a firm believer in the bible either, I believe in a God, but the whole jesus christ story doesn't vibe with me. I mean because some christians will say Satan created all these evil things and other religions and metaphysical sciences are a part of his creation. Then I would go on saying that they give Satan too much credit and if that were so, the Bible must be his greatest fabrication.
So I just like to keep and open mind learnings as much as I can filtering the information I gather. It builds my overall understanding. I think a bit different from others as society would like to label us based on what we look like a believe in. Left ring, Right wing, I want to be an arm reaching out for those with Love, Peace, and Understanding. I don'r want to be labeled or put into other groups based on what my beliefs and understanding is.

I talk to much but, I really would twant o know more of what you speak of.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arolexion

Lets blow up the moon to see if its true!

Would you miss it ?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

its very simple to find belief in god , all it takes is for your parents to take you to church as a kid and before you know it your a fully fledged believer !
whilst this is true

those who dont have a religious upbringing can just as easily find god themselves after some searching or after some traumatic event or jail time

a man at sea who is an atheist and his life is in peril he will most likely pray to god despite being an atheist all his life ! humans are conditioned to fall back onto the religious crutch when SHTF!

and yes advanced technology would appear as magic to primitive peoples !
Im not dismissing that magic doesn't or cant exist but to believe in magic is also just as easy as it is to believe in religion ! - misdirection , deception !

I still like your thread though !

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

Originally posted by Youareallschizophrenic
reply to post by Lone12

I couldn't finish this guys "Rantings of a Raving Lunatic" the first time around, so this time I gave him the benefit of the doubt and read every one of his posts. 90% of what he said is completley fabricated, and he often quotes Sitchin, a highly debunked "Translator" of sumerian texts.

The guy who originally posted this needs to watch "Acient Aliens Debunked" as there is an entire section on the debunking of Sitchin.

not quite sure to whom you refer to friend.
As far i can dig it, Sitchin had an agenda - and translated the texts "using some fantasy" to create the context as if the epics described some Tiamat behind Mars.

..the point is here, that he [ Sitchin] led the attention to "some óther [former] hypothetical planets",
instead of adressing the epics telling the story of Fall of Earths Paradise.

and oh sure i believe in 'ancient aliens '
considering "atlanteans" as ' aliens' as well.

But áll of those 'aliens' are mentioned in scripture by the common nomer: Fallen Angels.

hope the answer was satisfying enough
regards

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Lone12

its very simple to find belief in god , all it takes is for your parents to take you to church as a kid and before you know it your a fully fledged believer !
whilst this is true

those who dont have a religious upbringing can just as easily find god themselves after some searching or after some traumatic event or jail time

a man at sea who is an atheist and his life is in peril he will most likely pray to god despite being an atheist all his life ! humans are conditioned to fall back onto the religious crutch when SHTF!

and yes advanced technology would appear as magic to primitive peoples !
Im not dismissing that magic doesn't or cant exist but to believe in magic is also just as easy as it is to believe in religion ! - misdirection , deception !

I still like your thread though !

..you re sweet *grin*

look please - i know very well that "religion" can be most Repulsive,
when people have a deity within their Own Imagination :
...making that whole deity to appear as one laughable Joke.

- Not because the déity is a Joke,
but because the péople and their laughable imaginations [ of that deity] are.

Thats not mý mistake.
- yet neither a reason, for others, to " dismiss that deity ALLTOGETHER, then ".
True ?

please try the II nd part thread - the egypt connection

kind regards

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Heed
A good read here. I've been reading the Book of Enoch, and it does get me wondering that maybe there is more to our history than we are led to believe. I wouldn't place too much credence on the works of Stitchin though.
He has been shown to outright lie and misinterpret the old texts, at a time when it was 'safe' for him to do so, to sell books and make money. Von Daniken too. But I won't dismiss outright that there isn't some 'grain of truth' there.
Science is not infallible, its always changing, but like other 'belief' systems, it can take time to do so.
Think about the search for clean 'free' energy, there are people working in earnest while lay-people scoff at their efforts and big oil will do anything to keep their monopoly.
Think about scientists who have worked in their field all their lives, who have their work challenged by some young upstart, realise they may have been working in the wrong direction. Suddenly faced with the possibility of their tenure being revoked, or feeling the very human emotion of humiliation or regret, they fight tooth and nail to keep the old doctrine in place.
Scientists are human beings too, with all that comes with that.
Did Edison work 'with' Tesla... or against him?
There are more and more scientists nowadays proposing theories we would have ridiculed half a century ago.
The 'Holographic' or 'Simulation' Universe, Parallel or Multiverses, Warp Drives, even Time Travel is being mooted as more and more possible. People like Richard Feynman, Laurence Krauss, Brian Greene. Yes, a lot of their work is 'theoretical'. Brian Greene was asked in an interview 'which of the multiple universe theories he thinks is correct'. I forget his answer, but he stressed that any theory must be testable.
I think it was on an episode of 'Through the Wormhole' where the question was asked.....
'Are we creating Science?'
The more we dream of something being possible, the more it will *become* possible, are we defining reality around us.
If we were water dwelling creatures, unable to make fire, what would our technology look like now, what would our view on our world / universe be. What would it be like in 100 years... 500 years? Would we have solved the problem of making fire under water? (Like how we have welding torches that work under water). Could we make computers?. Could we be going to the moon in rocket pods filled with water?. Oxygen powered Warp Drives?
Or would we be forever destined to flap around blowing bubbles in a vain attempt to communicate with each other?
When we say something is 'impossible'... is it really? Or is it just arrogance in our belief that we know it all?

thank you TH,
i virtually agree with everything you stated

please see previous comment as to why i also think Sitchin had an agenda

then - though its a project - please try part II , the egypt connection, here on the same metaphysics forum

im curious to your response
Bless you

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senjunion
reply to post by Lone12

Hey thank you for your response! I am very grateful! I've been trying to look for answers, like studying metaphysics and learning about secret societies like Rosicrucianism. I've looked at the IS-BE conspiracy which is interesting but has alot of things that gives off great suspicion. I've eveven studied about primordial gnosis, but everything seems to contradict eachother. Like alot of earths history is perfect lies comprised of half truths, but mixing in alot of things that will throw us off. So I'm unsure of what exactly to be looking for, I do lean more towards spirituality and meditation. I haven't been a firm believer in the bible either, I believe in a God, but the whole jesus christ story doesn't vibe with me. I mean because some christians will say Satan created all these evil things and other religions and metaphysical sciences are a part of his creation. Then I would go on saying that they give Satan too much credit and if that were so, the Bible must be his greatest fabrication.
So I just like to keep and open mind learnings as much as I can filtering the information I gather. It builds my overall understanding. I think a bit different from others as society would like to label us based on what we look like a believe in. Left ring, Right wing, I want to be an arm reaching out for those with Love, Peace, and Understanding. I don'r want to be labeled or put into other groups based on what my beliefs and understanding is.

I talk to much but, I really would twant o know more of what you speak of.

No one, never, can force anything upon you to believe dear.
Never.
Not even Gód does that to you.

instead, you go search and be attentive ;
but you dó need to be aware of a Massive Conspiracy, working against you finding your Truth.

and the latter has many, many Masks.
on every possible area.

see comment above
bless

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Not even god? His first commandment is love god with your whole strength. Guess what's going to happen to those who don't...?

That's basically saying "Hey, I'm not forcing you to do anything...but if you don't I'll kill you!"

Luckily I already have a good relationship with God. Yes he gave us free will, but we are most definitely forced to honor him, even if is out of his perfect love. The who goal of his eventual kingdom on earth is for his name to be sanctified and for him to be seen as the sovereign of the universe. Any who go against him after the establishment of that kingdom will simply get the "Hey, we've already been through this!" *lightning bolt*

The reason followers of god are described as sheep in the bible is for a pretty good reason. The good thing about sheep though is they don't have to worry about a whole lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
reply to post by Lone12

Not even god? His first commandment is love god with your whole strength. Guess what's going to happen to those who don't...?

That's basically saying "Hey, I'm not forcing you to do anything...but if you don't I'll kill you!"

Luckily I already have a good relationship with God. Yes he gave us free will, but we are most definitely forced to honor him, even if is out of his perfect love. The who goal of his eventual kingdom on earth is for his name to be sanctified and for him to be seen as the sovereign of the universe. Any who go against him after the establishment of that kingdom will simply get the "Hey, we've already been through this!" *lightning bolt*

The reason followers of god are described as sheep in the bible is for a pretty good reason. The good thing about sheep though is they don't have to worry about a whole lot.

- im sorry friend ; i disagree with you.

No one more patient, more waiting for souls to discover Him, as He.
Endless Patience He has.

..because the Secret of love is "free will"
and Commanding or Forcing will never result in love.

- im glad for your relationship - honest.

...but for many [ most?] souls, the road to Him is one of being finally broke:
and thén only go look around, and find Him.
And discovering, that moment, that "He has álways loved them".

With respect - but you sound a bit like the eldest brother in the parable.
Bless

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, the emoticon was used as intended to convey my laughter at his or her or it's poor spelling.

There is 3 more for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Star and Flag huh.. what a waste.. You must have multiple accounts and here is another Emoticon for you

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join