It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Obama Admitting he is NOT from U.S.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is bull #. Why isn't this in the HOAX! bin already?

For shame OP. I don't like the Criminal in Chief either but the whole birther nonsense is a bunch of racially charged garbage.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
You expect me to believe that an edited video is grounds for proof that the original is a hoax......?

Well, you believe that Obama gave a recorded speech that would be sent all over the world, announcing that he was born in Kenya and not the US, so I'm pretty sure you'll believe anything at this point.

And no, I don't expect you to believe the truth, because it goes against the decision you've already made - without reading or researching it at all!

edit on 6/23/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I still have yet to see the original, and until i do i cant buy that its fake.

Well brother, if you look through the Hoax bin, you will see many people have done your homework for you.

Also, if this WAS true, he wouldn't be President. Its just that simple. EVERY Republican would be up in arms making sure that this was plastered on EVERY media outlet.

here you go........

www.youtube.com...

This will point you in the right direction, if you are looking for "proof".

Cheers........

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Or is it that you believe every word that comes from the GOVT?
Its not like they were foreigners or anything, its not like they understood his every word.

I never said that this came out on purpose, maybe they missed a camera phone? Maybe they figured they could pass it off as fake after they caught his slip of the tongue.

I like to see all sides to an argument. No i have no preconceived notion, i thought that maybe Obama could change the state of things here not make them worse.

I didn't vote for him nor do i like him, and if im wrong so be it....but please dont come here spouting facts that can be changed.......bright the original video or quit calling it a hoax.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Here we go...

So the OP's vid isn't edited? okay

edit on 23-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Touche...be expecting a video of me eating my words....literally.

Ill make a thread for it and all.

Bows
edit on 23-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nah you don't have to do that for real dude, we all get it wrong sometimes eh?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Touche...be expecting a video of me eating my words....literally.

I posted a direct link to that exact video in a previous post, but you couldn't be bothered to click on it or watch it. Someone literally has to put it in your face for you to be bothered by the truth...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The best proof that Obama was born in the US isn't a birth certificate. It's the logistics that are required for him to be born in Kenya. At the time of his birth, to travel from Hawaii to Kenya would take multiple flights over a number of days. The cost for a single ticket translates to over $10,000 today. So the first question is why would these two broke college students, one of whom is nine months pregnant, spend many thousands of dollars and dozens of hours on planes to travel to Kenya?

Now the birther crowd say that Obama was born in Mombasa. One must ask why we're Obama's parents in Mombasa? The plane wouldn't have landed there. Obama Sr's hometown was on the other side of the country. There were many hospitals between that town and Mombasa. So why would his parents travel to Mombasa to have the baby.

Now these are just a few of he issues with the Kenya story. Others have presented this information in a manner much better than I have. If you want even more details I suggest you hunt down some of these posts.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So the OP's vid isn't edited? okay

Point proven.

Like I said, its bad enough that this Administration is as corrupt as Bush's, but there's no reason to make fake videos to make Obama look bad. Hes doing that without anyones help.........

Im sure this thread also will get Hoax binned shortly.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Many on here have a short memory. The ORIGINAL fake was the nice little edit someone did on Tricky Dicky when they took his words, "I am not a crook" and made him say "I am a crook". Technology has come a looooooooooong way since audio tape and razor blades when that little ditty was created. I dare say nowadays you can edit just about anything from anybody to say anything.

You birthers are sooooooooooooooooo boring.
edit on 23-6-2013 by AkhenatenII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Op, it's clearly a voice over, nice try. I think at this time, it would be easier to attack his policies rather than riding the birther's wagon. If it couldn't be proven during his first term in office, what makes you think there's still a possibility to prove it now. It's like beating a dead horse already.

i laughed at your post because it truly is like beating a dead horse...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
As a video editor I just want to add that I think this video is edited. You can clearly hear the bad sound edits.

Much love Seven.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The fact that he didnt publicly release his birth cert for years after his election is all the proof i need.

Except he released it in 2008 (but you ignore that fact, I wonder why) and the fact that no previous President has released their birth certificate....

Birthers are getting desperate, remember they have lost every single court case they have attempted, over 200 of them and the courts has even declared Obama is a natural born US citizen!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Proof? still i see nothing....you people come to a website where the credo is DENY IGNORANCE...but you are only showing that your all full of it.

So you just choose to ignore an expert such as Tremblay, or the research by Woodman because it suits your agenda? Or do you just not bother to read anything that might dispute your fragile theories?

So if a an expert (who was not an expert) says "Oh.. it's FAKE!".. that makes sense to you. But when an ACTUAL expert who trains Adobe Illustrator says he has seen this often, and says it's a product of OCR and scanning.. you think he is wrong because... why?

You and people like you only choose to pay attention to what strengthens your case, even latching on to the most ridiculous of theories, or supporting ludicrous videos like the one in this post, but happily ignore anything that might tear down the happy birther house of cards of you have built up for yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that the video is real or not - but the fact is - he has produced fraudulent documents.
I'm convinced his dad is the communist Davis - so he probably was born on Hawaii.
fmd

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Certainly sounds like Obama who is saying those words even if they do not match up with the video.But they might be editing what He said to make it look that way.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Aww.....
Y'all want to believe it so badly.

It's like when an obvious cgi UFO is posted on a thread;
You know it's fake, but your little hearts are in such denial,
that you'll believe just about anything.

Hey but look at the bright side...
It's still good ol ATS, as it took
5-6 pages, before it hit Hoax status.
Try that with Ron or Rand Paul sometime.

Even Mods were riding the crazy train for a while.
Occasionally, even I feel bad that these Obam-legends
are NEVER true. I guess because even though these are
racists hearts, its sad to watch them break sometimes.

edit on 24-6-2013 by sealing because: Pgs

edit on 24-6-2013 by sealing because: Gramnar

edit on 24-6-2013 by sealing because: Syntaxxx

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join