It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Obama Admitting he is NOT from U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by LABTECH767

ya, i did notice that and thought it was odd, but the way my system runs
its hard to tell anything for sure.
still diging for the origianl of the first part, but so far no luck.
would be nice if it was true, and we had something to get him out of office before
he totally destroy's the country.
Guess it was just wishful thinking on my part, if it is fake the website listed on the video should
be shut down for distributing and creating false info.

Its the internet, nothing is to be taken seriously....or so i have been told.......the best dis info machine there is.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

The video in the OP has been proven to be false many times here on ATS. Maybe you didn't find it because it's in the HOAX bin...

And another... www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(It was the first result on my search... Are you sure you searched for it?)

reply to post by shaneslaughta

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
The fact that he didnt publicly release his birth cert for years after his election is all the proof i need.

He released his birth certificate the year before the election. After years of people bugging him to release the long form, he did that, too. Both are valid forms for determining his birthplace.

edit on 6/23/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

American corporations or not, it makes no difference to me.
There are plenty of american corporations with influence coming in from abroad.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
Not sure why you Yanks are getting your knickers in a twist even if he WAS born in Kenya.

You're all immigrants anyway apart from the Native Americans.

ok all presidents lie and i am not saying i believe he was born outside of the u.s but, the thing is to be president you must be born in the u.s and if he knowingly lied to become president right there that would be a major problem.

George Washington, your first President, was born in Colonial Virginia, part of the British Empire.

I know its nit-picking but technically he wasn't born in America as it didn't exist then.

Your Founding Fathers all came from immigrant families and as soon as they assumed power they pulled the rug out from every immigrant that followed them.

Quite clever really.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by seabag

I agree with you guys it's an edit video. Personally I never understood the "President Obama is from Kenya, not the United States!" conspiracy. There is no solid evidence supporting it.

Everyone keeps saying there is no proof that he wasn't born in the US but what about proof that he was. Where is the proof that he was born in the US? A very questionable Certificate of Live Birth (not a birth certificate.....big difference) that many HTML experts have stated contain some very questionable data.

I have to prove my citizenship to get a job, or at least that I am authorized to work here, I need to provide a birth certificate to get a DL or to even renew mine even if I still have my expired DL, I had to prove my citizenship to sign up for the military, I have to provide a birth certificate to get a passport, and the list goes on. However Obama has resisted in providing anything related to him, his birth certificate, college transcripts, etc.

My experience after 40 years of walking this earth is that when someone is reluctant to provide information regarding an issue its because they are hiding something. Besides whether Obama likes it or not, when he put his name on the ballot and won the election he became an employee of the American people and we have the right to ask questions of our employee.

If he doesn't want to answer our questions he can very easily put a stop to the questions without answering them by resigning his position. Of course that would leave us with the court jester Joe Biden, so we would be in just as bad or even worse position for leadership.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)
i wonder why barry or what ever his name is has got a world passport ?? strange one that

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I never said i searched for it.

Im not about to scour through pages of thread to find the truth....that's why i said to post the truth.

Give me the original video, until then it stands to reason that anything can be called a hoax and labeled thus.

Does the thread you posted include the unedited video?

I want to know the truth, until someone brings the truth to the light ill stick with my Opinion on the topic.

Again ill go back and state, people can be bought...so can birth certificates. It shouldn't have taken him that many years to release it if he didnt have anything to hide......just like he expects from the Americans......if you dont have any thing to hide then dont worry about PRISM dont worry about DRONES.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I still cant help but see that everything can be bought, major corporations buy politicians all the time for their own benefit.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have things to go do this afternoon.

If i come back and there is unedited video ill do as i stated earlier...eat my words.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

American corporations or not, it makes no difference to me.
There are plenty of american corporations with influence coming in from abroad.

I'm sorry. I don't follow you. Maybe I'm not as smart as you, you'll have to elaborate. My response was a sarcastic way of showing how fed up I am with our broken government. I really believe that it's fundamentally necessary to be a natural born citizen to be our leader. Otherwise, how do we know what country you are ultimately loyal to. That being said, I've lived long enough to know that when you become president your interest isn't the citizens but the corporations that got you into power and keep you there.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Here's the actual post:

Im not about to scour through pages of thread to find the truth....

Lord forbid you should have to actually do a little reading to find the truth. You must not want the truth very badly if all you are willing to do is demand other people shove it in your face. When I want the truth, I go looking for it.
edit on 6/23/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I was agreeing with you. You dont know where people allegiances lie. Especially this day in age, $$$ being on everyone mind.

That fact alone leads me to my next point.....why is it that it costs millions to run for office?

Your buying in to the system to guarantee that your soul will be bought out by corporations.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by severdsoul

The video in the OP has been proven to be false many times here on ATS. Maybe you didn't find it because it's in the HOAX bin...

(It was the first result on my search... Are you sure you searched for it?)

Quoting for truth.

Bumping for truth.

Come on folks. What ever happened to Deny Ignorance?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You expect me to believe that an edited video is grounds for proof that the original is a hoax......?

Also that the words form the speech he gave cant be changed?

No he dont have people that fix his speeches for him, and tell him what to say and when.

Im sure it was a slip of the tongue and his peons had to go in and clean up his mess.

You are using an official white house document to reflect the actual words of the person in question

edit on 23-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Come on sonny, your just bumping to watch me eat a stack of paper aren't you

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
old fake audio to a video.
doesnt deserve much more than this

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You expect me to believe that an edited video is grounds for proof that the original is a hoax......?

I might not like Obama either, but come on brother.

It has been proven to be a Hoax already.

All this does is take from the real issues Obama has failed on and makes his detractors look like idiots. MHO

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why is it so hard to believe that $$ can buy you everything including your version of the truth?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Come on sonny, your just bumping to watch me eat a stack of paper aren't you

Naw, I just don't want you to waste your time on a ridiculous thread.

We know Obama is a farce, but taking this video as proof will only make his supporters think that we are all nuts........

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your right obama is a farce, a joke a pawn bought by major corporations to further their investment.

I still have yet to see the original, and until i do i cant buy that its fake.

Would you buy a plaster cast of Neil Armstrong moon print if you didn't see it cast?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The editing at 0:25 is so badly done..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join