It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Obama Admitting he is NOT from U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't usually call for this - but can we have some MOD input on the validity?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Your right, im just irritates that so many can defend the anti constitutional Obama administration.
That and replying to a thread with so many responses i just threw out a number. That was my mistake.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I stared your post.

Because there is no PROOF against the video.

Again i go back to congress being bought......tell me they haven't?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Yes a moderator with some video editing experience preferably.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

The reason I disagree with the video is because it's badly edit to make it seem President Obama is saying he's from Kenya. You're the one with an attitude asking for "evidence" but you don't want to see any evidence and accept others opinions and criticism about this "conspiracy."

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not sure why you Yanks are getting your knickers in a twist even if he WAS born in Kenya.

You're all immigrants anyway apart from the Native Americans.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Okay, I spent some time trying to find the original vidoes so I could come back and prove to you that this video is wrong, and clearly it is badly dubbed over no matter how you look at it. The funny thing is, they actually had no need apparently to dubb it over.

I am quite irked to say I found the exact opposite and will post the videos for everyone else to see.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Now having shared these i'm of the opinion that he was joking during his speech. As for Michelles Kenya speech well i'm thinking that she meant his nostalgic place, idk maybe it's an African American thing, many think of Kenya as their homeplace and have never actually set foot in it.

So I really can't argue with you anymore because the words were spoken as to what they mean idk.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The truely blind members are really showing themselves at the moment.

Fake proof is not proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I have no attitude with any of this. I just know that any number of errors in AV processing can create artifacts glitches and so forth in the audio and video streams, not to mention the out of synch audio.

Not one of you in four pages have any proof, so here i sit waiting for someone to either validate or disprove my point with facts.

After all, what is ignorance but a lack of knowledge...maybe im ignorant or maybe its you?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Noted how the video maker stitched it together, every time something self incriminating is said Obama has his mouth out of sight so you can not see the failed lip sync.

UNDISPUTIBALY FAKE.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Proof? My proof is the video! As someone already told you, every time he says something incriminating the camera cuts away- an amateurish splice. Watch again at 00:18, 00:21, and worst of all 00:26. If that doesn't convince you then the absence of reaction from the crowd as he dropped this H-bomb should have convinced you. If he would have said that in front of me I would've started a riot! I know, I know: another keyboard tough guy. But seriously I HATE Obama. The BP scandal, the Bailouts, the resigning of NDAA, fast and furious, IRS, NSA,Guantanamo bay, Benghazi, I know I'm forgetting somethings- someone/anyone chime in to help me out. But bro, this video is a BAD fake. I'm sorry, I wish it was real so we could get the bum out and change our voting rules; but its not

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

I thank you for your contribution.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I sourced the same link that explains the foolishness of this conspiracy. But it's your choice to believe what you want in your own life. Just my 2cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You are all still arguing that a video is spliced chopped and edited,, where is the original to compare?
Until then all you have is a Questionable video, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn
Not sure why you Yanks are getting your knickers in a twist even if he WAS born in Kenya.

You're all immigrants anyway apart from the Native Americans.

ok all presidents lie and i am not saying i believe he was born outside of the u.s but, the thing is to be president you must be born in the u.s and if he knowingly lied to become president right there that would be a major problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

I can attribute the funky edit to battery changes and shoddy camera equipment.

Im here to learn, to discuss and to educate you all.

Shoddy video or not, its all we got and until someone come out with the original video to disprove the OP video, why defend it until you your self have the PROOF!

Not an opinion!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

It would be a major issue and reason for impeachment...but we all know how corporate influence dictates political posturing.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I bet that most of you in here voted for the fraud too.

sometimes people dont know when to jump ship.
I still await my date with a stack of paper.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

We get our knickers in a twist about where our presidents are born because we have to be sure where their loyalty lies. We need to know that our presidents allegiance is to Amerkan corporations and not foreign ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

ya, i did notice that and thought it was odd, but the way my system runs
its hard to tell anything for sure.
still diging for the origianl of the first part, but so far no luck.
would be nice if it was true, and we had something to get him out of office before
he totally destroy's the country.
Guess it was just wishful thinking on my part, if it is fake the website listed on the video should
be shut down for distributing and creating false info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join