It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Yagen collection for sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Military Aviation Museum collection of flyable aircraft, owned by Jerry Yagen is for sale. All of the aircraft in the museum are in flyable condition, and a number of them are brought out twice a year for air shows.

The collection includes the only flyable Mosquito, a PBY-5, an FG-1D (the lowest time Corsair known to exist), an AD-4, and many many others. It's so big that it's doubtful that any one collector or museum could by them all. The collection includes early year aircraft, Russian, British, German, Japanese, and American aircraft (along with three French replicas from WWI).

Pick out which you want, and start saving pennies, you might be able to get the warbird of your dreams

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/23/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Wanna go halves?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Which one? I wouldn't mind the FG-1, or the Mosquito.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Both. You can haul them to my place with your truck and you can have visitation rights when you drive through. Lol

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When i was a teenager i dreamed about owning a catalina for the purpose of using it as some sort of living quarters. Now 30 years later i´m just as broke as i was back then so i´ll guess i will have to pass on this PBY-5..

new topics

top topics

join