It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture - Believed to be my uncles dog still with the family.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by green1
I can quite clearly see her right eye, some of her head; as a reference point, the door frame lies between her eyes. I hope your not fooling around with a reflection onto some glass or something like that? If you are, you are a low-down time waster...if your not, well spotted & thank you for something truly amazing.

Lol the pic is genuine

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The more I look the more Dogs I see.

Originally I saw the smaller one facing out the doorway, with it's back to the camera. Now I'm seeing big head dog center. Medium dog right side wall looking at camera. Small dog right wall a bit further back looking at camera.

Ghost Dawg!!

cool pic though, but gonna have to go with paradelia(sp?) I'm sure it was a wonderful dog. I lost my dog over a year ago and still think about him mostly every day :*(

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Guys... Time and space are our playthings when we die. That's why there are multiple dogs. It can be taking a nap in the corner and be outside chasing birds at the same time.

Peace

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't see anything, except a wall in dire need of some paint.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I also saw the "dog" in the upper doorway. Whether it is an actual entity or just dust, I don't know.
But it certainly is a fascinating picture! Thank you for sharing it with us!

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Maybe this helps, I tried to improve the contrast and color saturation to show the outline of the dog by the door. Outlined the image in red.

I see a skeleton chilling on a chair smoking a pipe, just to the right of the red outline.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well that gave me the shibbers! Thanks for posting - and yes - I see the dog (feel it too) there near the door.
Tell her what a good girl she is and enjoy her spirit.

peace

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Yep, that's exactly what I see, and you're the first one to point out this specific perception. Everyone else is seeing it completely opposite -- and wrongly, in my opinion -- with its butt to the camera and its head looking through the door. (How on earth they're seeing that is beyond me.)

Something like this could be made up in photoshop fairly easily. That being said, if the photo is original and not tampered with, then I'd say that's a certified ghost dog in that image.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join