It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture - Believed to be my uncles dog still with the family.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Actually, looking at this fascinating photo again, in the top right corner there is a dog's face looking right at the camera. You can even see his two eyes and nose - looks just like the dog in the photograph. It even seems to be turning his head and looking back as I also see his body running along the length of the wall.

Did the owner have another dog at some stage or just the one? I ask this because looking at the photo again, I am getting the impression of there being more than one "dog spirit" in that photo.
edit on 24/6/13 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

Oops Dreamingawake already pointed out more similar to what I was seeing.

He did have another dog but for the life of me i dont remember if he had to get rid of it or if it died because i remember it to have been quite aggressive :/

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

it looks like a squidbilly

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Dear Friends, there's something more important you need to know

1st use cameras which can be inserted negative films like Kodak gold, please do research to understand why it's better,
because not everyone can understand the pictures you're posting and some other readers will say it's nothing but dust, illusion or other things,

2nd which it far more better and interesting is learn how to get out of your body (astral travel - astral plain) and move around the house you'll actually can see your dog as i did, you might even see you're loved ones, you can even get pictures from there (other side)

back some 3-4 years ago my Milo died, after some 6 months later I've learned how to get out of my body where i saw my Milo was sitting on the floor next to my brother who's watching TV and came close to him and asked him if he can see me several times, and then he leaked my face i can't forget how real it was,

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

OK thank you but its not another dog - it is the cat in the doorway looking out and the dog looking at the camera. Had the impression there were two spirits in the photo and after reading your previous post and looking again, I see a cat looking out the door. But maybe the cat had not passed over at that stage. There are two souls there though.

I could only wish for a photo like that of my beloved late boxer dog, Shelby.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

OK thank you but its not another dog - it is the cat in the doorway looking out and the dog looking at the camera. Had the impression there were two spirits in the photo and after reading your previous post and looking again, I see a cat looking out the door. But maybe the cat had not passed over at that stage. There are two souls there though.

I could only wish for a photo like that of my beloved late boxer dog, Shelby.

Get decorating and they might show up lol

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

2nd pic:
Looks like a dog to me in the top right. You can make out a leg and it's chest aswell

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I dunno man... If that is a ghost dog he decided to go Pomeranian chic in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Totally see it.. .. right side of the picture, up next to the wall... you can see the dog's muzzle, and the front part of the legs, you can even make out the eyes.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Something in the doorway.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow I seen it straight away freaky lol:

You can even make out the eyes

Nailed it - that is exactly the "dog" that I saw too.

If everyone had agreed that this (the above reference) was the dog in the picture, I would be more convinced that this a real "ghost dog" photo. But the fact that people saw dogs everywhere in the picture, and it doesn't even seem like the majority saw the one outlined above, makes me think this is just dust/smudges/lighting playing tricks with the eyes.

I'm glad that Gracie was so loved when she was earthside.
Lucky dog!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, but even after it was pointed out, I still see a picture of s dirty floor and wall with a slight glare. Doesn't mean ghost dogs don't exist... lol... but I can't see it in that picture.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks for waiting to show what you saw. It was interesting to see what people came up with before being given the "answer", so to speak. Noted your lol comment about "decorating", too. That activity is notorious for bringing out the spirits.

Thanks for bringing your evidence of the paranormal in photos and playing it out like you did. You can do that anytime!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunktheNWO
reply to post by intrptr

No I don't mind at all, thank you so much!
How did you fix it?

I left you a private message (U2U).

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deedsy1
reply to post by intrptr

That's the one I saw aswell. I think you outlined it perfectly the way I see it. Sure you can put dots together in any photo and make faces but the dog looking out the door is clear as day to me.

Ghost images have a way of leaping out, huh...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
Top right, sitting on the floor with back to camera and looking through the doorway away from the camera?
edit on 23-6-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

That's exactly what I see.......

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, a form of apophenia. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

en.wikipedia.org...

but Ghost dogs certainly exist just ask the RZA

edit on 24-6-2013 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see the whole head and part of his collar like he is turning around and vaguely imagine the rest.

The two light spheres are the eyes.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I just cant see it. Not saying its not there but I just aint getting it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

YES! in my last reply.. this is what I was talking about.. this was exactly what I was seeing.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can quite clearly see her right eye, some of her head; as a reference point, the door frame lies between her eyes. I hope your not fooling around with a reflection onto some glass or something like that? If you are, you are a low-down time waster...if your not, well spotted & thank you for something truly amazing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join