It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture - Believed to be my uncles dog still with the family.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FunktheNWO

Sorry for multiple posts for my replies, next time I'll make sure to think everything through before I post, so I wont keep coming back to add things.. Anyway, outlined and marked how I see it.

I have no idea how to embed images, I've just realized.

edit on 23-6-2013 by FunktheNWO because: Don't know how to delete or embed pictures

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunktheNWO
reply to post by FunktheNWO

Sorry for multiple posts for my replies, next time I'll make sure to think everything through before I post, so I wont keep coming back to add things.. Anyway, outlined and marked how I see it.

I have no idea how to embed images, I've just realized.

edit on 23-6-2013 by FunktheNWO because: Don't know how to delete or embed pictures

I fixed your image for you, hope you don't mind.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow I seen it straight away freaky lol:

You can even make out the eyes

You nailed it. The left eye is right where I saw it. The same dog is sitting there looking right at the camera. Now, who hasn't heard the idea that our pets are around us sometimes after they "go". It is said they love it when you call their name, too.

Who knows?

I got a story about passed pets. We had a little dog that used to sit up on the second story balcony and sun herself. She liked the mail man and would bark hello when he came up to the house. He liked her and would pet her whenever we met him on a walk.

So she dies and a day later he asks me why I was so sad and I told him. Later he tells me all excited he heard her bark as he walked up to the house! I shrugged it off thinking he was just saying it to cheer me up. That same day I'm walking up to the house from where I park and I heard a single greeting bark, like she always used to do. Right from the balcony were she use to sit.

I would dismiss it as wishful thinking and the stress and all except... I heard the echo from her bark bounce of a distant wall down the way. How can imagination have an echo? I pressed our mailman the next day and he insisted he had heard it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't see anything.....even after I've read all the comments and know where to look....still nothing.

This has always been the case with me. I just can't see things in pictures I guess.

A2D

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I know its subjective. But try this... ignore the background image and focus on any "artifacts". First look for an "eye", then a "matched pair". Once you see two similar matched spots, look for the rest of the face. If you can't keep adding more detail to the image then it might not be there. Once you have a face "in view" look to see what other body parts there might be.

Remember to ignore the real image and just focus on the "spots". It all begins with the "eyes".

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's the one I saw aswell. I think you outlined it perfectly the way I see it. Sure you can put dots together in any photo and make faces but the dog looking out the door is clear as day to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I recently lost my beloved dog, a black lab, 12 years old. She was put down just a week ago, so I'm still grieving the loss - she was my best friend since Jr. High, but she was suffering. Her hips were shot, she was blind, her kidneys were failing.

It was terribly difficult saying goodbye. I can understand the desire to hang on to what you had, to want your pet to still be around in spirit form, how comforting that idea can be, but we shouldn't be deluding ourselves either.

What your uncle shared is just a picture of a room with a pine floor with dust floating around, and maybe a smudge or two on the lens.

He's simply seeing what he wants to see.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
While I'm not so sure it's a picture of anything but dust, I think that OP's family should be allowed to go on believing that it's the dog if that thought comforted them and got them through the death those two years ago.

I lost a dog a little over a year ago that I loved very much to tumors as well. She had developed a large lump on her abdomen that I found and we took her to the vet and they took a sample and it was a mammary tumor. They did an operation and took it off but missed some and the cancer spread and before we had a chance to do anything else, she was bleeding out and within hours later died. She was the most human dog I've ever seen in my life especially whenever she'd look at your with her intelligent emotional eyes. I know that if I saw a picture of her even if it wasn't really her, I'd be happy and feel better about her passing.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
By the door looks like a dog hunched down looking through the door to the right

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
That is for sure your uncles dog.. I will outline it for people who can not see it.. I would get an priest in their quick before this turns into Pet cemetery 4 ..

"You don't wanna go down that road."

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I see it and yes does appear to show uncles dog gazing from the door way into camera.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Very interesting image!

Originally posted by roughycannon
Wow I seen it straight away freaky lol:

You can even make out the eyes

Exactly what I had seen at first look.

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Maybe this helps, I tried to improve the contrast and color saturation to show the outline of the dog by the door. Outlined the image in red.

Pointed out that very well resembles a dog laying in the door way. However, seems due to the dog's breed and picture when she was alive by furniture, her "possible apparition" seems small? Saying that she would have been much larger laying in the doorway?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

No I don't mind at all, thank you so much!
How did you fix it?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Firstly, thank you everyone for your comments, this really does seem to be a very good case of paradolia with so many people seeing different things. Im not trying to convince anyone of any conclusion, i have presented this picture for people to make up their own minds. Ive said that there is a lot of dust and this could be a huge factor in what i think im seeing.

1) The Labrador was fully grown (And quite a large dog)
2) My uncle didn't spot it in the photo - I did, and then pointed it out to the rest of the family (see the fb comments i posted on page 1)
3) Im half convinced that because ive seen the dog first hand, it makes more sense to me than it does to others.
4) Thank you to the poster who is good with Photoshop - You can probably verify the image hasn't been edited lol

Anywho, This is what I saw:

I remember only a few days after her passing my aunte and uncle telling me of hearing her tail swishing on her bed in the living room - The dog had her basket there.

Maybe some pets do stay with us, maybe its just my eyes!

Hope you all enjoyed this thread

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Rocks ...
Oh wait wrong thread ! lol ( sorry couldn't resist )

I can see the two main things here that people have highlighted and ... who knows !

One thing of note though, is the "orbs" - dust particles as you mentioned; how many other pics.
doing the rounds can this be attributed to ?

Sorry to hear of the loss of a special pet. They are family ...

ED: Have you bought them a new pup yet ?

edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Rocks ...
Oh wait wrong thread ! lol ( sorry couldn't resist )

I can see the two main things here that people have highlighted and ... who knows !

One thing of note though, is the "orbs" - dust particles as you mentioned; how many other pics.
doing the rounds can this be attributed to ?

Sorry to hear of the loss of a special pet. They are family ...

ED: Have you bought them a new pup yet ?

edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

After the passing of Gracie they werent ready to get a new dog, so they adopted two cats from a rescue centre, one of which sadly passed about a year ago from a sudden heart attack (It is believed she had some sort of defect) They still have the other cat, who is a typical cat lol

However, my aunte's sister (No relation to me) got a black Labrador puppy called magic about 6 months ago! (Soooo cute!) My uncle visited them and i think they maybe considering getting a dog again. When the time is right, when the time is right.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Awesome to hear that !
cats are cool, I have a master and a mistress at the moment ...

Dogs give a whole lot more - even though they are needy ! lol.

Hope they get back in the saddle with a new ball of fluff and energy; real soon !

Your take on the "orbs'' ?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: shift key is failing !!

edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: retarded posting abilities !!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Awesome to hear that !
cats are cool, I have a master and a mistress at the moment ...

Dogs give a whole lot more - even though they are needy ! lol.

Hope they get back in the saddle with a new ball of fluff and energy; real soon !

Your take on the "orbs'' ?
edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: shift key is failing !!

edit on 24-6-2013 by Timely because: retarded posting abilities !!

I feel the "orbs" are probably just dust particles.

Though the house he lives in a back to back that has to be getting on for 100 years old haha

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It would be nice to think that all those: wagging,, licking, jump up on you ... and even bite you ! ( in a nice way )
pets ... will be there to greet us first when we cross over. They would sure set the mood !

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Actually, looking at this fascinating photo again, in the top right corner there is a dog's face looking right at the camera. You can even see his two eyes and nose - looks just like the dog in the photograph. It even seems to be turning his head and looking back as I also see his body running along the length of the wall.

Did the owner have another dog at some stage or just the one? I ask this because looking at the photo again, I am getting the impression of there being more than one "dog spirit" in that photo.
edit on 24/6/13 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

Oops Dreamingawake already pointed out more similar to what I was seeing.
edit on 24/6/13 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join