It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postsecret submisson says world will end in three months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Every Sunday over coffee I go read the most recent "secrets" posted on postsecret.com (www.postsecret.com...). This was at the top of the page today...

I can't see a date anywhere on the post card, but this site is updated every Sunday. Is there anything significant supposed to happen in the next three months?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A UN policy advisor....
With a nipple fetish.

Oy!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stan71
Is there anything significant supposed to happen in the next three months?

Of course not. Why on earth would you pose such a question?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That's your post card isn't it? Come on, that's a terrible site to predict the future from.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If the world ended every time someone had "inside knowledge" we would have been dead long ago. Some want attention, some are just nuts. We have folks here who swear they are prophets passing along God's message. I wouldn't put too much stock in this one either.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yay! Another "end of the world" thread! Just what we needed, we haven't had one of these for at least a week

And the guy had a nipple fetish too? Interesting. I never considered appreciation of nipples to be a fetish in comparison to real fetishes, I guess I'm more worldly than I thought

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No, it's not mine, nor do I take much stock in end of day theories. I just found it odd to see this post card on such a innocuous site. I remember all the hype about Dec 2012, but I don't know of any 2013 theories.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Stan71

There is a continual pull of good forces and evil forces, all the time on this planet. I just like to believe that good forces are the stronger ones, and that the good will always prevail over evil. Believing in that, nothing will happen in 3 months, as nothing has happened every other time these disaster scenario have been predicted, but that doesn't come from a lack of trying from the evil ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I wish i had a quid for everytime i've blacked out and woke up in the same bed as a UN policies advisor telling me the world will end in a few months...I'd have at least £12...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
so if you believe this stop paying your bills and go apesxxt in 3 months then sue them ???

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
3 month ehh WORLD WAR Z

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes, it will end as stated. Seems hard to believe but this postcard will prove to be the accurate prediction out of the thousands we have heard. To bad we will all be dead and won't be able to pass on the legend of the nipple card.

Sooner or later, someone had to get it right.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Who here agrees that every time a member posts a TEOTWAWKI thread , they get banned ?

That will stop these rumours instantly.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i keep looking at it..i got blank..it looks like a sun with large coronalhole..like happening right now

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a bit of a teaser for the movie World War Z...
2nd line

ganjoa

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I wish i had a quid for everytime i've blacked out and woke up in the same bed as a UN policies advisor telling me the world will end in a few months...I'd have at least £12...
was your botty sore ps do not take drinks from anybody who works for the u.n
you never know what they put in it you live and learn

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
i keep looking at it..i got blank..it looks like a sun with large coronalhole..like happening right now

Its a fractal image, Mandelbrot set maybe.

new topics

top topics

join