It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Offender Charged With Fla. Girl's Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

These numbers are based on the governments figures, not mine.

Care to cite the sources?

Because the official government studies contradict yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The state of Louisiana tried to execute a child rapist - the supreme court turned them down. Search for it, you'll find the info.

I'm a psychiatric nurse at the state institute in WI that had a lot of the 980 - hold them after their prison sentence was up as they are still a danger to society law.

A young man was feeling horney early in the a.m. and was staying at his aunt's house where his five year old female cousin was living - he had intercourse with her and then slashed her throat - from ear to ear. Somehow this child lived. He was attempting to get a "mental health acquittal" out of this horrendous crime - would play stupid in front of the psychiatrist and psychologist - was playing poker and winning when in front of the line staff.

The only way to fix this problem is execution - or keep these people completely out of society.

There is much argument about this, but rape and child molestation, is about "power" and not about "sex" - that's why chemical (or physical) castration does not work.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

edit on 25/6/13 by masqua because: Post removed by author request

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

The state of Louisiana tried to execute a child rapist - the supreme court turned them down. Search for it, you'll find the info.

I'm a psychiatric nurse at the state institute in WI that had a lot of the 980 - hold them after their prison sentence was up as they are still a danger to society law.

A young man was feeling horney early in the a.m. and was staying at his aunt's house where his five year old female cousin was living - he had intercourse with her and then slashed her throat - from ear to ear. Somehow this child lived. He was attempting to get a "mental health acquittal" out of this horrendous crime - would play stupid in front of the psychiatrist and psychologist - was playing poker and winning when in front of the line staff.

The only way to fix this problem is execution - or keep these people completely out of society.

There is much argument about this, but rape and child molestation, is about "power" and not about "sex" - that's why chemical (or physical) castration does not work.

It looks like you are agreeing with me. My whole point was it's not about sex, so I'm not sure why you posted this in response to my comments which were pretty much the same as yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Kuwait has the right Idea about how to deal with child molesters, if we would stop protecting the criminals and instead make them pay for their acts we would see our crime rates drop significantly in the US.

Kuwait hangs "monster" child rapist

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by sled735

These numbers are based on the governments figures, not mine.

Care to cite the sources?

Because the official government studies contradict yours.

I don't have a site. This is what was told to us by the people who came from our state capitol to train us.
They put great emphasis on these numbers. They repeated it several times during that one class; that's why I remember it. I was upset with the numbers being so low out of all the taxpayer dollars being spent on them.

If you have a site, I would love to see it. I'll take it to them and tell them they need instructors that know what they're talking about.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 24/6/13 by masqua because: post deleted by author request

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If this sick f*** had been an internet hacker instead of a child rapist and murderer he would have never been let out of jail.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know the part that doesn't make sense about this to me.

The moustache.

It's supposed to be an assurance of manhood and divine trust.

When non-moustache man sees a moustache man he is supposed to bow his head with respsect and know automatically that he is a man's man, and not a pedo child rapist.

And yet he is a pedo child rapist.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Pretty simple really for that sort of crime. Do your time.. and then upon release.. *snip* - once their man-bits are gone, that should pretty much kill their desire for sex again. There is a reason countries with severe penalties for crime have very low crime rates. In the U.S., you can weasel your way out of anything with a good enough attorney. If a guy had his wanker lopped off as soon as he was found guilty of rape or sexual assault on a minor, you'd find that many men would suddenly find the drive to not do it in the first place.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Originally posted by violet

I agree she was very careless letting her child go off with a stranger. She endangered her child's life.

I don't agree she should suffer more because of it. She will suffer enough.
True she wanted the freebies, but if she was very poor , the temptation was there and she fell for it. Stupid mistake she will eternally regret
The rule is, if something is too good to be true, it usually is.

I don't understand how 'wanting the freebies' could be directly related to her allowing her young daughter to casually walk away with a stranger.

I cannot know whether or not he actually was planning on buying them anything, but the mother obviously believed that he was. So from her perspective, the burgers would have just been additional. If she had gone with them to eat, she still would have gotten the other 'freebies'.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your honest reply.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Ismail because: can't spell simple sentences

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Pretty simple really for that sort of crime. Do your time.. and then upon release.. *snip* - once their man-bits are gone, that should pretty much kill their desire for sex again. There is a reason countries with severe penalties for crime have very low crime rates. In the U.S., you can weasel your way out of anything with a good enough attorney. If a guy had his wanker lopped off as soon as he was found guilty of rape or sexual assault on a minor, you'd find that many men would suddenly find the drive to not do it in the first place.

I dont think that would have deterred him from doing what he did, sex crimes are about power not sexual gratification

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Publicly behead every one of these pos's, theyve earned it & it sends a message to the rest of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

All sex offenders should, because they all repeat their crimes. They never rehabilitate,

That is a down out right lie and rubbish. I know a sex offender who has rehabilitated, repented, and never committed the crime again. The sex offender I know did something inappropriate with a child once over ten years ago. Never did anything since.

Not all sex offenders are child molesters, many of them are 18 year olds having sex with their 16/17 year old girlfriend. Or a girl who said they were 18 when they were really 15. There are those homeless people who have been caught going to the bathroom in public, because they haven't found another place to go. They are labeled sex offenders if a child happened to see them. There are a lot of sex offenders who shouldn't be labeled as sex offenders. There are sex offenders who should be. Just because you see the headliners of the ones who get released and do something as monstrous as this guy did, doesn't mean all sex offenders will be the same and reoffend.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy wanted back in the prison system, because he may be more comfortable there than in a free society. Many prisoners who have a long stay in jail find it extremely difficult to adjust back into society after they have been micromanaged for so long. They will commit a crime just to get back in. The recidivism rate is much higher for prisoners than it should be. Our entire prison system needs to be changed from keeping people locked up like caged animals to treating them more like humans, and helping them change.

If this person didn't have any support group, counseling, church, family, friends, and etc it is no wonder he is a repeat offender.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

All sex offenders should, because they all repeat their crimes. They never rehabilitate,

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy wanted back in the prison system, because he may be more comfortable there than in a free society. Many prisoners who have a long stay in jail find it extremely difficult to adjust back into society after they have been micromanaged for so long. They will commit a crime just to get back in.

Many offenders do become institutionalized if they are there for long periods of time.

Institutionalized:
1.established as normal: having become an established custom or an accepted part of the structure of a large organization or society because of having existed for so long.
2. dependent on routine of institution: lacking the will or ability to think and act independently because of having spent a long time in an institution such as a psychiatric hospital or prison.

And why not? They get free housing, free food, free clothing, etc. Let everyone else keep their sorry a** up.

But, yes, after so long they become accustomed to a certain routine, and being told when to do everything... wake up, eat, rec, shower, bedtime. I think some of them can't cope with the sudden freedom when released without being told what to do, and when to do it.
Many are more comfortable going back into the system. Sad, but true.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have an 8 year old daughter.
what this "human" did to this child ..this poor sweet kid that had her whole life ahead of her....I think the late George Carlin had it right..."lets bring back crucifixions....upside down,naked crucifixions....at half time...on monday night foot ball"...bet that might make some of these
'lovely individuals' think a little harder before doing something like this.... just a thought..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogliostro

I'll toast to that!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

If he wanted to be put back in prison. Rob a bank or any other crime that is non sexual or violent. But to do that to a little girl is horrible. How about no prison this time just a public stoning,I already have my rock picked out. Ok its really a lead ingot painted to look like a red brick.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
You know the part that doesn't make sense about this to me.

The moustache.

It's supposed to be an assurance of manhood and divine trust.

When non-moustache man sees a moustache man he is supposed to bow his head with respsect and know automatically that he is a man's man, and not a pedo child rapist.

And yet he is a pedo child rapist.

Is that supposed to be a serious post? May I ask how old you are to actually think that makes one slight bit of sense? If you are joking then I think you might want to consider if this is the most appropriate thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join