learn more

Snowden en route from H.K. to Moscow: report

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiesN
A Voice of Russia’s correspondent has boarded the airliner bound for Havana, Cuba. She says the boarding is over and the plane doors are closed. The crew is preparing to take off. Snowden is missing.

14:33
The plane, carrying out flight SU150 Moscow-Havana, flew out of the airport "Sheremetyevo". Edward Snowden is not on board.
Read more: english.ruvr.ru...
edit on 24-6-2013 by MiesN because: (no reason given)

According to Julian Assange, he is safe.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
So Snowden went from US to China next Russia then Cuba and finally Venezuela. Hell he should make a pit stop in Iran so he can visit all America's enemy's in one trip and drop off all his secrets

HAHAHAHA....what for?? Obama beat him to it!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Error post. Cany figure out how to delete...
edit on 25-6-2013 by MiesN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Edward Snowden never crossed border into Russia, says foreign minister

m.guardiannews.com...

Russia's foreign minister has said the surveillance whistleblower Edward Snowden never crossed the border into Russia, deepening the mystery over his suspected flight from Hong Kong.

"I would like to say right away that we have no relation to either Mr Snowden or to his relationship with American justice or to his movements around the world," Sergei Lavrov said.

"He chose his route on his own, and we found out about it, as most here did, from mass media," he said during a joint press conference with Algeria's foreign minister. "He did not cross the Russian border."

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Techically he didn't, as he never gone through passport control and customs. Although denial of ANY knowledge of Snowden's movements is a bit of a stretch - someone DID gave the order to heighten security at SU150 boarding, either for deception or for real security. Besides, Ecuadorian FM points back at Russia. Top-level open trolling of US by Russia, China and Ecuador.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Breaking News: Putin reports Snowden is in Moscow, mobile.reuters.com...

There's a new ATSthread that claims he's in Iceland.

I dunno what to believe anymore but if we, the readers of news, know where he is then he can't be safe.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Where did you see Putin in this article? It's another anonymous source. Nothing from Russian authorities in this article, and I doubt there would be anything definitive. And I think t rather IS the point of it all. Like you said, if his whereabouts is in the news, than he isn't safe. But if alleged whereabouts in the news are conflicting, it adds more to safety. Smoje and mirrors. Only thing I'm worried about is sheer magnitude of sources, officials and press involved in this smokescreening. Top officials, top press agencies, live coverage... whart the hell is hapenning if such resources are commited?

On a side and rather funny note, I could suggest that Snowden would travel to Havana by sea... on Russian warship
www.itar-tass.com... (Russian)

Funny, becausde exercies planned on July, so it is unlikely))))

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MiesN

Everybody is reporting that same information.

From the Guardian:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has said that Snowden will not be extradited to the United States, the AP reports:

Putin said that Snowden hasn't crossed the Russian border and is free to go anywhere.

Speaking on a visit to Finland Tuesday, he added that Russian security agencies "didn't work and aren't working" with Snowden. He gave no more details.

Commenting on a U.S. request to extradite him, Putin said that Russia doesn't have an extradition agreement with the U.S. and thus wouldn't meet the U.S. request.

He voiced hope that Snowden will depart as quickly as possible and that his stopover at Moscow's airport wouldn't affect bilateral ties.
www.guardian.co.uk

also... on RT.com

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I stand corrected. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

this happening right now,reports of snowden at the airport but up to now government saying nothing...police have area around airport surrounded....only say its a person of interest of another country...has been put on plane to unknown location.

www.24ora.com...

click link to see

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Ecuador rejects US trade preferences. And, adding insult to injury, offered US $23 mln. for human rights training!

Mighty impressive! Now open disobedience not by mostly words, but now by act... and by whom? If it were Russia or China it would be less impressive.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join