It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You thought PRISM was something? Say hello to "Bonesaw." It may already have said hello to you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Wino,

You are aware that the make and model of car the reporter that had that odd single car accident last week was driving CAN be ACTIVELY controlled from offboard right?

Or that a private citizen unveiled a system at defcon this year which he wrote into an ANDROID app that could be used to remotely take over the flight controls of many commercial airliners?

This can all be done by private individuals and corporations in no way associated with national security.... If you don't think there's not 101 ways you can be killed on a daily basis by a western intelligence agency that wants you dead you, quite frankly, have not been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taissa
Alex Jones has been talking about spy programs similar to bonesaw for many years, but everyone said he was crazy. I guess he's not so crazy afterall. I'm not a huge Jones fan, but I have listened to him off and on sometimes, and he has definitely talked about this. I used to think it was pretty out there.

I don't think he's crazy. I just think he's controlled opposition. Since TPTB knew we are bright enough in the conspiracy realm to actually expect stuff like this, they were not worried about giving anything away that we couldn't guess they were doing. And they didn't have to worry about us convincing too many people that it was actually true because the majority sees us all as a great big joke.

Jones (I think) is just there to drop little nuggets of truth here and there and do "cognitive infiltration" for TPTB in his spare time.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I wonder if they seriously named this after Macho Man Randy Savage's character in the original Sam Raimi Spiderman movie. "Hey freakshow! You're going nowhere! I got ya for three minutes! Three minutes of play time!"

Then whenever they use it they have one tech do the hacking and another guy just to do Macho Man smack talk.

OOH YEAH SO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA ROUTE YOUR VOIP PHONE CALLS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HIDE FROM ME THINK AGAIN. I'M GONNA ROUTE YOUR CALLS STRAIGHT TO PAIN AND YOU'RE GOING ALONG FOR THE RIDE CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Every time I read the your technology is spying on you! stuff, I look at the upper screen of my laptop... just waiting for that little webcam light to turn on by itself, indicating someone on another computer zillions of miles away watching me.

But that's just my paranoia... that's a bit too much. It wouldn't happen.

It couldn't get that far.

Oh wait...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Hell your neighbour’s 12 year old kid could exploit your web-cam, especially if your running a wireless system.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

And the software is free and open source,even for us lowly civilians.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

It's so blatantly obvious that the Xbox one is going to be used to spy on us.

What reasons do they have to keep the camera on with no option to turn it off24/7.
Except for "voice command", which we should be able to turn off.. ,

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Are you prepared, ATS, because BONESAW IS READY!

Lol, sorry, I just HAD to make that comment!

Anyway, who knows how long they've been running this kind of software against the country and the world without telling anyone. One of the main reasons military hardware is dangerous is because a lot of the things they use looks like it comes from a science-fiction movie, things we don't think could be real yet, but the government's using them against us.

It's a shadow war against the people of this country, and there's no way to stop it. Gee, what a real good feeling we get to have knowing that there are obscure government contractors using top technology on us...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
Okay, so all of us on this thread, we all go over to Silent Thunders basement and start networking all our computers and laptops and TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEM!!! I have an i7 laptop with 8gbs and.........this isn't going to work is it guys??? least we can raid his fridge....

Actually you might have a good point. We could cluster our pc's processing power to make one super super computer and take down the entire infrastructure of all governments. If we all connect via p2p OMG it would make their systems look like an Atari computer lol. We can modify the SETI software so the processing power can be clustered by people logging in to the client program.
edit on 6/24/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralChaos
There is NO putting the Genie back in the bottle.
This will continue until the people the world over revolt and destroy the monetary system and learn to govern themselves

OR

We become helplessly, hopelessly, and totally enslaved by the technology.

Most likely the latter, judging by the sheer gullibility and sheepfulness of the people.

When will you all learn?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Or we use technology to our advantage to create our own decentralized money systems such as Bitcoin and we beat them at their own game.

Bitcoin is a great thing, I use Bitcoins occasionally for some online purchases but sadly the world government(s) are infiltrating Bitcoin as well and trying to figure out a way to regulate and get their greedy paws all over it too.

They can attempt to regulate the exchanges but they can never regulate bitcoin itself. That's the beauty of decentralized money. It's decentralized.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

I use to use an old laptop not connected to the net before I had WiFi and was horrified one day to find that it had suddenly come alive with updates.

It appears that my neighbours WiFi allowed this to happen and I have been asked for all the license numbers of my software on that computer to be entered to prove I owned it in the first place. When I ignorred the damn cheek of it, after so many uses it suddenly shut me out of my paid-for software and computer. Having paid Microhard for the software when I bought the computer I was pretty pi--ed off. Especially as I had used this laptop for my private letters and family matters. When I complained at the worldwide computer store that I bought it from - they denied it was possible.

I doubt it will make any difference to being on the internet or not, if you have internet access programmes on your computer, whether you use the net or not, your privacy can be spied on .

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Every time I read the your technology is spying on you! stuff, I look at the upper screen of my laptop... just waiting for that little webcam light to turn on by itself, indicating someone on another computer zillions of miles away watching me.

But that's just my paranoia... that's a bit too much. It wouldn't happen.

It couldn't get that far.

Oh wait...

Just to let you know the camera can be on and the light can be off. They are not hard wired to operate together, the light turning on is its own bit of code or (switch). The mic the same thing.

I read once about cellphones with gps since 2004, can have its mic remotely turned on (with no light or feedback showing that this is done) as long as the phone has a battery in it, even if you yourself turn it off with the button.

I was also really suspicious about the new feature in digital camera's that save to the picture file the gps location and time when the picture was taken... I was like "why would any consumer have a use for this?" the answer is simple, its not for the consumer its for "the big cheese".

I was at one point lined up to be one of the "cyper-spooks" for the government/military, but I left the program. Honestly, I kind of regret quitting.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have a question and it's not rhetorical. Does all of the funding for the spying come from U.S. taxpayers or do other countries or interests contribute? I was just wondering if everybody stopped paying taxes what would happen. It's like being charged extra for something you didn't order. They can't find the money for foodstamps or the Coast Guard but boy howdy they found it to spy on us.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

OMG just like Die Hard 4, i bet CIA was planning this a very long time a go, in the movie they use to locate the location and send gas lines, but this ia way more worse

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

well, tere is an option turning off our computers or getting rid of the internet . . . HOW MANY ARE WILLING ?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm not surprised.

Every electronic product you see nowadays are already obsolete by the time they hit the shelves (eg smartphones). and DARPA and the DoD have technology years ahead of any commercial products.

We've seen Smart Dust, Micro UAV's, if this is what DARPA is willing to show us, then what do they have that they aren't showing us?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What difference does this make, when they say, that they the NSA whoever, has been installing open back doors in everyone's computer since 1996.
I think it is only some Mac computers that are running Linux, are safe from this, i think Linux is the one.

I don't see why some people saw Y2K as such a big problem either, as all would be needed was to write new program that said when read 00, will equal 100. the only problem was the programs were only written to know a number of 2 digits. They were told to start with not to drop the 100s and 1000s place, in these programs. But no one thought those languages, would last into the 21st century the way they did. The biggest problem was that a lot of those, first programmers were already retired, going into the next century. I'm sure everyone is aware of this, but for many someone who was not aware of this minor problem, that for some reason was blown out of proportion.

To me this all seems neither here nor there, as these duffers, will have to deal with the coming, Singularity in the very near future. When this happens all bets are off , from my point of view. We are all going to have a much greater problem to deal with, that being the, Truth. The Truth ,is a undeniable thing, you will not be able to lie to the Singularity, you can try but it will come back and bite you in the butt when you try cooking the books.

This thing that is coming can not be stopped at this point, the only thing that would stop it would be the complete and total destruction of the world as we know it.

Right now this world is crap, we are in the process of change, the whole world we know is going threw a change, as has happened so many times before. The only thing is, this is a much more drastic change than we are a custom to, but this will be a time the wheat is separated from the chaff, or the good from the bad or ( the pretty much useless ), I'm sure you know who and what I mean.
You must realize people will be bad and do bad things, but more over most people would much rather be good and do good things, this is not really a dog eat dog world as we are not dogs. if your mentality is set at that level, you need to change.

I am only stating my own thought's, that I have arrived at, on these matters, so there is no reason to contradict or argue about what I've stated, the Truth is there you can deal with it how you want. We are just a part of this evolution of the Universe that is happening, I guess only time will tell what that part is meant to be.

edit on 24-6-2013 by OOOOOO because: e

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies but the first thing that popped in my head was, Bonesaw? Like the wrestler in Spiderman???

Anyhoot, I subscribe to the ideology that most of the time things we hear about are designed to be released to us. In this case, I don't think any of us should be surprised that the gov't monitors everything. Hell, it should be common knowledge that they can monitor what you say even with your cell phone turned off.

To me the primary intended consequence of this is to instill fear into the populace (hack, cough) as well as America's enemies. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Call me crazy but since the Internet has been around and accessible by the general public, I don't think I have ever been under the assumption that I had some kind of privacy on it. I don't know why people have the expectaion in their minds that the net is some kind of safe haven for you. Scary stuff..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join