It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia:”Syria Will Be Armed With Weapons That Have Never Been Seen Before In the Middle East”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Russia:”Syria Will Be Armed With Weapons That Have Never Been Seen Before In the Middle East

This is a case of bad (Assad) meeting bad (The 'rebels'). Syria is Russia's cash cow when it comes to weapons sales. Russia won't let Syria go. Egypt and Saudi Arabia have taken their sides. It's going to be a mess. We shouldn't have anything to do with this ...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The world map shortly without America being anywhere on it will look odd, the ground in America will not be fit to live on, grow food on for many years, the American Obama clown will be back living in the bush in some Muslim place where he come from and my very good relations and all my many very nice kind American people I know and love will be toast when Russia sorts the mess your President has made, unless a sane person who knows what needs doing does it, that may save the USA if it's not too late by then, you need President John Kennedy type at this time, he at least had common sense and loved America, sadly your current clown hates everything you sand for.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Yeah I'm starting to think now that instead of buying the farmstead I purchased maybe I should have bought the old Minuteman Silo about 40 miles north of here instead. However $80K for something that was a basic shell and needed another $100K in repairs and mods just to live in is a little out of my paygrade.

Hopfully the weather will start cooperationg with me soon and I can get our bunker finished. Between the late winter and endless rain and moisture this spring it's made it impossible to make any progress.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This news is more disinformation, than information. There are no "trusted" news for this information, nor is it deterministic, but rather speculative in it's content.

Russia has less interrests in Syria, than in Iraq or Yougoslavia. They won't risk confrontation, which in reality is their weakness ... as well as it's the Chinese weakness as well. It doesn't exclude that Russia will be present, to explore what methods and weaponry the US will use, for the purpose of preparing itself for future conflicts. It's also not unlikely, that Russia will have some modern stuff to test there, like it did in Iraq, to divert "stray" US missiles from hitting the Russian embassy, etc.

However, you might see "North Korean" weaponry there, IFF the north koreans had any real weapons to provide, or any routes to transport them. Syria has no transportation routes, leading to them ... so, they're basically dead, which Barrack Obama knows.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
you can see all this getting real messy soon and i think it might be only months away what better way to thin down the herd than a war but this time on a global scale .

what was it general stubbleine wrote if you killed 100 million a year the population would still rise ??.

i feel a bad moon arising

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The world map shortly without America being anywhere on it will look odd, the ground in America will not be fit to live on, grow food on for many years, the American Obama clown will be back living in the bush in some Muslim place where he come from and my very good relations and all my many very nice kind American people I know and love will be toast when Russia sorts the mess your President has made, unless a sane person who knows what needs doing does it, that may save the USA if it's not too late by then, you need President John Kennedy type at this time, he at least had common sense and loved America, sadly your current clown hates everything you sand for.

Wow. You make it sound like we are just going to roll over and die. You sirs, are very mistaken, nevermind the ring of fire we will jump through to get there, but to insist that America will crash and burn over a nation state like Syria is foolish and to think like that is foolish indeed. You have zero faith in this country. I don't. I have complete faith in the people of the US, regardless of what decisions are made. If you think for one moment that America will be blot out the world map, then your just as foolish as your foolish thinking.
I though I have seen it all, but Russia sorting out the "Mess"??? You put too much faith in a country that went fell under and no navy and now barely beginning to show itself once more, trust me, even with our current president, its the people that will not let us burn, I know that because I will not allow us to burn and I will fight to the death to preserve this great nation.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well if the USA wants a proxy war in Syria and is sending stealth bombers then Russia has every right in the world to defend people in Syria from American bombs.

I can see the value of these stealth bombers dropping after such a conflict because they will be shoot down and the war mongers in Washington who own all the hardware suppliers will lose money because the fighters do not do what it says on the box.

Go Russia and remind them again about who first put a man into space

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
I will not allow us to burn and I will fight to the death to preserve this great nation.

You already have.

Your greatest enemy is your own goverment at the moment!

And it is in power and stomping all over you. So you seem to have lost.

Its not even great anymore, a super power yes but no diffrent to all the superpowers that proceded it. Still corrupt and still bloated and full of its own arrogance. The Roman and British Empire had the same problem look what happend to them.

edit on 23-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

We haven't LOST anything.We got stuck with a bunch of liars,but hey if anyone wants to move to the Rodina or finds Russia to be a good steward go for it,I'm with the Dying guy,we aren't alone we are just quite.
If Russia wants to get their feet in camel dung I say go for it,the attention will then turn on them and their evil and guess what?It will still be just Russia and we will still be America.
You think American troops are so evil well,it is to laugh.
edit on 23-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

edit on 23-6-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: mISsplled

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Back to the OP. A few points.

1. Russia arming Syria is not new. They have been doing it for years. Russian arms in Syrian hands have been ineffectual when pushed into real combat. Look to the history of Syrian involvement in the wars against Israel. Very much doubt they would fare any better if NATO was pushed to act.
2. The more techie weapons require training. That takes time.
3. If Assad survives then he will have more on his plate than polishing the nose cones of fancy missiles.
4. Russia will be as concerned as the West of the risk of fancy weapons ending up with militia groups like Hesbollah. I am sure even Putin would be unhappy with an airliner being shot down with a Russian-made missile!

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
I was actually up till 4 o'clock this morning watching random Putin interviews on Youtube.

Several times he has been threatened by American goons such as Hilary (dirty, perverted, lesbian that she is) - and each time he has smiled to him self and kindly reminded them that Russia has never been afraid of anyone - and they certainly aren't now.

He touches upon his star based weapons - and reminds all that he is quite capable of serious super power.

(Heck I have an idea of what the Russians have, has the intelligence made it to the Whitehouse?!).

Having said all this - I just hope he destroys the west. I don't mind immigrating to Russia.
Dont get our hopes up.You should start packing because revelations very clearly describe Russia's fate.Don't forget your summer clothes as"A Lake of fire"may be rather hot there Mr.genocide advocate.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

There are plenty of other countrys aside from 3rd world opressive hell holes to move too.

It not just a case of USA or crap hole

Americans and there ignorance of the world

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
All the available info on Putin seems to be confirming this.

He most definitely isn't known for backing down, whether it be over a Super Bowl ring or arming the Syrian Government.

He will counter the American move of arming the rebels by giving Assad whatever military support he needs.

The civil war in Syria will become more bloody, more violent, and more dangerous for Syrian civilians, and will end up being a long, drawn out war.

Americans are happy to supply the rebels so long as they get access to Syrian oil afterwards. Russia is happy to supply Assad because Syria, being next door to NATO member Turkey, is of huge strategic and economic importance to Russia.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It would be wise for the Obama administration to back off of the Syria issue slowly, quietly and without further incident. This American government does not currently have the support of the people in the way it runs it's own affairs domestically, much less our stance on foreign affairs.

The reality of the state of our country is that if it came down to sending troops to Syria they would likely be called back home soon after to quell domestic uprising and rioting. America doesn't need another war in the middle east, another war to satisfy and satiate the military industrial complex and to deflect from the real issues inside our own borders.

We should be declaring war though, we should declare war on government budget, overspending and wast. Declare war on the criminal elements of our government who are taking direct action against the citizens of this great nation that violate the Constitution of the United States of America, the same document they swore an oath to uphold. An all out war on reducing our national debt so that foreign interests are no longer able to infiltrate and own so much of our assets. Insist on a war against corporatism and lobbying so that laws that are passed are in the interest of the people and not fortune 500 companies. We need a war to liberate common sense from Washington, it's being held hostage.

Congress approval ratings are in the teens, Americans have no faith in government and the masses have seen over the last 6 months just what D.C. has been up too and it's no good. Terrorism if not government sponsored is certainly governmentally caused. How many more nations, regimes, leaders, cultures will we topple and destroy to save the failing US dollar and the oil standard? How many more innocents will we slaughter to mask government incompetence and prejudice?

Our government is filled with criminals, criminals killing innocent people every day across the globe. Criminals blatantly violating the Constitution and it's own citizen's rights guaranteed under it. Criminals who are actively robbing the future from our children and grand children. Criminals....... That should not be allowed or sanctioned to start another war, a war that is not in defense of the American people and war that we don't want.

Clean up your own house before you chastise others about the state of theirs. Things here in America are a mess, a train wreck, worry about that, sort that out first.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Having said all this - I just hope he destroys the west. I don't mind immigrating to Russia.
edit on Sun Jun 23 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You have a very romantic view of Russia .

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Putin is supplying an anti - western regime , eh ?

Business as usual .

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. Putin "borrowed" Robert Kraft's New England Patriot's Superbowl Ring and said "I could kill with that"
I'm going to have to go waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy out on a limb and say that he has turned it into a beam splitter and focusing device of unlimited potential and has affixed it to an orbiting super laser of ultra infrared wavelength. Russian enemy assets will start getting sliced to bits and ammo will just start exploding with clear skies present due to this new device.

Ok, I just thought I'd throw some levity in there though it is interesting that the story about the ring has just come public, almost like the media needs to heighten the US-Russian tensions here a bit.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by Arnie123
I will not allow us to burn and I will fight to the death to preserve this great nation.

You already have.

Your greatest enemy is your own goverment at the moment!

And it is in power and stomping all over you. So you seem to have lost.

Its not even great anymore, a super power yes but no diffrent to all the superpowers that proceded it. Still corrupt and still bloated and full of its own arrogance. The Roman and British Empire had the same problem look what happend to them.

Welcome to life bruh. If that's that case, then your defeated at every corner. I disagree with you and you are very mistaken.
I haven't lost nothing and as far as I'm concerned, all this talk about the What ifs and What abouts has yet to happened, your sirs have jumped the gun and assumed we have lost. Far as I'm concerned I'm still here, I still have my voice along with the people, why we haven't done anything, well there is a time and place for that.
Your a defeatist, you see a man in the dark alley, you look down and walk away. I see a man in a dark alley, I say, "Sup" and continue on with my business. Reading your post puts all that into perspective about the kind of person you are.
I don't have to agree with the brass on this situation, but that doesn't mean America and its people are defeated.
You are very wrong and very mistaken, lol people are sooooo gullible.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
It would be wise for the Obama administration to back off of the Syria issue slowly, quietly and without further incident. This American government does not currently have the support of the people in the way it runs it's own affairs domestically, much less our stance on foreign affairs.

Thank you, you just nailed it on the head, people are soooo into there own narrow minded views that they actually the US as a whole is all about this. We are not, We the people are not supporting this. A lot of poster here think we as a nation would just lie down and die, sadly mistaken. We may not support this, but we will not be overrun either. Its a difficult proposition when you really think about it. I really hate that guy, but he is on my team and I will protect him nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by cavtrooper7

There are plenty of other countrys aside from 3rd world opressive hell holes to move too.

It not just a case of USA or crap hole

Americans and there ignorance of the world

The only ignorance I see is these post of yours

Your right, I would rank Syria and Russia as a 3rd world oppressive hell hole, you got me there!!

It is a case with the USA, like I said, its our leaders, not of the people, a fact that you seem all too ignorant to see or understand, but then again I don't expect you too anyways, *Sigh* foolishness of people, I swear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join