It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Iluminati up to now 24-26th june

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
Nobody controls ANYTHING,
there are only desperate attempts to STEER.

We are ALL on a raft going down an extremely violent river
without any oars.

Your view of the reality of things is that of a small child.
-

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
that its screwed can't believe you can't read that. KESHE

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

so you have not looked into operation gladio then. your comment is so far from the truth based on your idea of hope.

as you seem unable to read I will give you a short overview of gladio proven in a court of law and printed in the media as well as TV shows made about it and even the Iraq war was started to cover it up and push the announcement towards the back of the papers.
The CIA, NATO, 12 European militaries 12 European prime ministers were all involved with setting up the terrorist groups and bombing there own citizens between 1940 and 1990 and that's me making stuff up. so you are also a supporter of child abuse as well seeing operation deatheaters was pretty relevant to all of your lives.

do not associate me on your level.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJay

Hi I saw on another post talking about type 1 diabetes that you mentioned this diamond stance in qigong. What is this diamond stance as to I couldn't find it anywhere. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Billy

Its part of Zen Buddhism and takes years of practise but to shortcut all that here's a link to a book that seems to be based upon the same principal of achieving longevity lib.ru...

You will also need to eat the right food for your genes bear in mind humans are the only species on this planet not to live
to its full lifespan which is about 8 times the age when it reaches maturity, also you are going to need to cut out as many toxins as possible so start with drinking pure water tap water is not really fit for human consumption and you can get a cool mist humidifier and add some food grade hydrogen peroxide into the water this will create a hyperbaric oxygen chamber and neutralise a lot of the gases being emitted from the materials in your house.

here's a couple of links to understand the necessity of clean air. the air we should be breathing needs to be around 35-40% oxygen but the industrial revolution has taken this down to 15-20%, humans used to live around 120-150 years before

www.vet.utk.edu... www.gaiathera.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Nobody controls ANYTHING,
there are only desperate attempts to STEER.

We are ALL on a raft going down an extremely violent river
without any oars.

Your view of the reality of things is that of a small child.
-

a small child that knows way more than you.

hit The PROMIS link and read the document just to see the level of control that we are all subjected to
atrueott.wordpress.com...

and another link just so you know that this software is real
en.wikipedia.org...

every single camera is linked into this ever seen the TV show person of interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join