Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What are the Iluminati up to now 24-26th june

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Just going to put this up here in case anything happens over the next 3 days.

I was watching outerdemondarkness channel on youtube and he was saying that a couple of Tsunamis were being planned by the illumed scum on the east and west coasts of America so I thought I'd try and see if I could see any dates in the football scores as this is the main place where they tell people they are going to kill them.

Understanding that the illuminati are satanically driven is not an easy place to get to and just reading books won't really get you the proof that you need to be able to fully understand how the illuminati work and what the real agenda is, even I am still not 100% sure on what there goals really are but I know they kill large amounts of us as seen in the Japanese earthquake and the 9/11 events,

Depopulation is on the agenda but whether that pans out or is just a tool used by them to keep a section of the population controlled who knows

So I was looking for a date and the 24th june was the main one I was looking for due to the Russian quake last month and the 24th ending up at 666 2+4=6, june is the 6th month and 2013 adds up to 6 this is how the illumed ones work they believe dates carry extra energy when they are sacrificing humans or you more to the point
it also ends up loosely as 444 with a 6 in, 4 is there number for the devil and in triplicate 4 becomes more powerful and 6 is man this is how I look at their numbers even though numbers may mean different things to others i've found this is the most accurate way of reading there messages.

I was wondering where to look so after a while I looked at the English Premier leagues last round and what did I find 6 6 24, then I looked in Germany and if you add the 2 red cards you end up with 6,6,24 Italy says 6,6,25 and Spain says 6,6,26

You have to look at the games being played in alphabetical and chronological order and you need to just add the scores up as you drop down each game, and maybe italy was upwards not sure now anyway as it was last week that I worked it out.

So I can't work out what they are going to do or where they are going to do it or if they are going to do anything at all but the scores are telling us something major is going to happen between the 24th june and the 26th june.

I can only guess that maybe outerdemondarknesses informant may of been telling the truth as outer demon was put in jail just after he put this out there he also pointed out that the two quakes that went off where both the main outbreaks of sars and swine flu viruses were released were factor 8 quakes not 6's as was stated by the earthquake site, You may or may not know how hounded whistleblowers get for telling the truth they are using Julian Assange as a deterrent to show people not to talk about how corrupt the world is, you can see how they treated fritz springmeir and bill cooper for whistle blowing and they have tried to smash me this is why I always leave things a little vague as its a bit pointless me being dead anyway I'm off to the mountains and hopefully this along with your help to make others aware of whats going on will be enough to stop whatever they have got planned Keep safe.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I was wondering where to look so after a while I looked at the English Premier leagues last round and what did I find 6 6 24, then I looked in Germany and if you add the 2 red cards you end up with 6,6,24 Italy says 6,6,25 and Spain says 6,6,26

If you look hard enough, you can find a combination of numbers that will say whatever you like. Why not American basketball scores? Or any other sport for that matter? Folks have been trying to predict the next false flag based on all kinds of stuff and none have had any luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This sounds more like an prediction.

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What are the Iluminati up to now 24-26th june?

Two of em are in taking a bath, which is suspicious. One is walking his dog. Another is playing world of warcraft. Four of em are sleeping. One bloke has popped around to the shops to grab some lemons for a pie his wife is making. Six of them are watching TV, mostly channel surfing. One if them is taking a dump, which is suspicious. That about covers it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You forgot Ed's bypass surgery... now they are all accounted for

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
This sounds more like an prediction.

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

No this is not a prediction its a conspiracy seeing they are using the football teams to tell you a message

I'm not sure where this is going either all i know is that its something major, maybe others can bring something to the table www.abovetopsecret.com...

make of it what you will outerdemon said there are going to be tsunamis on the east and west coasts maybe the russian quake last month has something to do with it or maybe putting the pieces together isn't that hard if we all get on the same page

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

If you look hard enough, you can find a combination of numbers that will say whatever you like. Why not American basketball scores? Or any other sport for that matter? Folks have been trying to predict the next false flag based on all kinds of stuff and none have had any luck.

It doesn't work like this if you look on the opening games of the japanese season you will see the date and time of the quake, I then stopped the illuminati doing the next 3 quakes in italy and spain on the 11th april and then memephis on the 22nd april by telling people what was going on then they asked me to join them and also how i read the scores, then they changed the way they were putting the dates into the scores by reading them up or down whatever way you want to read them so instead od 2-2 being 22nd it would read 2-0 2-0, you can see the change when the peruvian quake was next up just look at the previous scores to the quakes date and you will see the date being read as the 2-0 version shows.

the football scores are the main way they tell us they are going to kill us have a look at the 1-1-11 english scores it read out 6,6,6,6,1 if you can view the goals you will see that every match was fixed then look at the year before 9/11 the same scores 6,6,6,6,1 in the english football,

The only reference i can find to 66661 is edward leedskalnin's work where the numbers equate to the making of the pyramid, (check out the coral castle video)the pyramid or the all seeing eye depicts the photon entering our atmosphere as if the illuminati control all life as matter is made from lightwaves, I dont have time to explain it but this will put you on the right path

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

So you are trying to tell everybody here that you personally have stopped the illuminati from conducting earthquakes?

Hats off to you fella.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by jinni73

So you are trying to tell everybody here that you personally have stopped the illuminati from conducting earthquakes?

Hats off to you fella.

yes but the only way i could tell was that they went back on the dates a month later and did the the spain quake and the joplin disaster plus they asked me to join them and as i said no they then tried to kill me again LOL also when they did the peru quake they changed the way you read the scores so this was the only way i knew if they hadn't of done these 3 things I would never of had a clue and just thought i was mad.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

A quick ATS search reveals these same kind of posts go back to 2009..... Not one of them ever was truthful...

So please, tell me what are they up to now???

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anytime you use a YouTube video on some guys own "demon-channel" etc. as your "source"....well...that explains it all.

Considering your points:
YouTube video
A "channel" with DEMON in the name
ILLUMINATI

You GOT to get off the computer and YouTube for a bit....and find better, proven sources to construct your prediction-conspiracy thread-topics. Because regarding this one...there isn't anything going on...because your source and observations based on it ...are based on nothing.
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
Just going to put this up here in case anything happens over the next 3 days.

I was watching outerdemondarkness channel on youtube and he was saying that a couple of Tsunamis were being planned by the illumed scum on the east and west coasts of America so I thought I'd try and see if I could see any dates in the football scores as this is the main place where they tell people they are going to kill them.

Understanding that the illuminati are satanically driven is not an easy place to get to and just reading books won't really get you the proof that you need to be able to fully understand how the illuminati work and what the real agenda is, even I am still not 100% sure on what there goals really are but I know they kill large amounts of us as seen in the Japanese earthquake and the 9/11 events,

Depopulation is on the agenda but whether that pans out or is just a tool used by them to keep a section of the population controlled who knows

So I was looking for a date and the 24th june was the main one I was looking for due to the Russian quake last month and the 24th ending up at 666 2+4=6, june is the 6th month and 2013 adds up to 6 this is how the illumed ones work they believe dates carry extra energy when they are sacrificing humans or you more to the point
it also ends up loosely as 444 with a 6 in, 4 is there number for the devil and in triplicate 4 becomes more powerful and 6 is man this is how I look at their numbers even though numbers may mean different things to others i've found this is the most accurate way of reading there messages.

You have to look at the games being played in alphabetical and chronological order and you need to just add the scores up as you drop down each game, and maybe italy was upwards not sure now anyway as it was last week that I worked it out.

So I can't work out what they are going to do or where they are going to do it or if they are going to do anything at all but the scores are telling us something major is going to happen between the 24th june and the 26th june.

I can only guess that maybe outerdemondarknesses informant may of been telling the truth as outer demon was put in jail just after he put this out there he also pointed out that the two quakes that went off where both the main outbreaks of sars and swine flu viruses were released were factor 8 quakes not 6's as was stated by the earthquake site, You may or may not know how hounded whistleblowers get for telling the truth they are using Julian Assange as a deterrent to show people not to talk about how corrupt the world is, you can see how they treated fritz springmeir and bill cooper for whistle blowing and they have tried to smash me this is why I always leave things a little vague as its a bit pointless me being dead anyway I'm off to the mountains and hopefully this along with your help to make others aware of whats going on will be enough to stop whatever they have got planned Keep safe.

155,000 people die every single day... from natural causes or otherwise.. That's a lot of freaking people. The Illuminati, if they do exist don't have to do anything but let us die. People die all the time, if they really want to control population they need to prevent birth, or cause it to be ruined or sick in some way. We will all die eventually, and were actually pretty good at it.

Nearly 2 people a second man. Think about that, takes an average person more than a second to even produce a conscious thought. So think about that ha ha. 12 people died in the time I wrote these last two lines.

join