It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible V's The Koran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
lysergic sais ..............
I have an idea, we could gather all religious Zealots, give them swords and let them go at it then everyone else can enjoy peace. The Zealots are happy because they got to die as martyrs and everyone is happy!

I could charge 9.99 for it to be viewed on pay-per-view omg i'd be so rich!

You see Lysergic that where I differ!
I dont use the ''Sword'' .................

Money may rule the world, but not my life!!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Swords, fists, wooden spikes, inverted crosses, cannons, mechs, somewhat large trouts, sit and cower in the corner and die as a scared zealot, it makes no difference to me really. They get to die as martyrs and those who pratice religious tolerance are left, we all win.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"Money may rule the world, but not my life!!! "

Don't see how you got that out of it as some of the money would go to the production cost of the show and the disposal of corpses with proper burials fitting each of the zealots religious needs, and I could use a new car! WOOTUMS McOWNAGE

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Religious discussion? A misnomer. Probably the most contentious issue out there. What issue has caused human death for more years than this?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
and money does control your life, you might not want to admit it. However, the food you eat the clothes you wear, the computer you use, the internet aco# you access, the house you live in the electricity you consume, the finer things in life that you enjoy, all cost you money. If money didn't control your life I'd think you'd be butt naked living in the amazon making everything you own, hunting/gathering for yourself and family. But I know what you try to mean when you say it doesn't control your life, as in you are happy wether poor or rich but still the money controls your life, as we do not really barter... but if we did then it'd be a form of money, because i would say for 3 goats and a virgin you may view it on pay-per-view! WOOTUMS!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I never cut you out of the plastic!

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'll split the profits with you

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the subject....

But reading ''Advisors'' answer.........and i must say, was a good one...................

Any one seen ''Bad boy babi""???
It had something to do with............cling-wrapping his parents .......so they did not breath bad air...........i think the film was made in New Zealand....

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The plastic was to protect me from Zealous vibes.

...and dirty bombs, but I need duct tape.

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm kinda new to this place. I have read some of the older threads and from what I can see, Truth was not as bad as what you made him out to be . Obvious is the fact that he was a zealous catholic. Misunderstood, I would say of the guy. Since I was raised catholic I relate to alot of what I've seen him post. Not saying I buy it all.

To compare Helen to Truth is very much like what she is TRYING to doing in this thread.

To myself and many here, we would know that Helen is as far from an understanding christian as is a dog from a cat.

Helen is another brain washed ignorant, can't think for yourself zealot. Who in her own enlightened "blissfull existance, wishes to antagonise the Islamic posters with her uneducated, mostly WRONG, illegitimate nonsence from the orthodox church. Such people do not preach peace,equality or justace. They infact are the one's that actually cause the opposite. As does she, not only amoung other religious faiths, but among her own (christianity)

Anti this anti that. The true mark of a religious Fundamentalist.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Also Hellen Bad Boy Bubby was clearly an Australian film.

We New Zealanders are resposible of films in the calibre of The Paino, Once Where Warriors, The Lord of the Rings, Meet the Feebles, Brain Dead, Bad taste and Whale Rider.

Not films such as the above mentioned Bad Boy Bubby and The Castle, The Nugget and Romper Stomper (a goodie, but the lead actor was a New Zealander).

Once again Helen's argument is based on wrongful speculation. So next time get your facts right.

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Maddas]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
People...

Is it possible to get past these childish Christianity v Islam tit-for-tat threads?

Is it possible to have substantive discussion without degrading into "the Bible is nothing but lies" or "the Quran itself is explanitery"?

The original intent of this forum is to post links to found content. And... the original intent of the Religion forum is not to provide people with an opportunity to bash another's beliefs, but to discuss religion's role in conspiracy-related concepts past and present.

Get beyond belief comparisons please.

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by William]

William, I wish you hadn't beat me to this!

For the record, this forum isn't so that people can yell "My religion is better thasn your religion!"

I am a Christian. Most know what my beliefs are in regard to religion upon my declaration of being a Christian. To clarify further, I believe that what is said in the KJV 1611 is total truth. He said it, I believe it, that settles it.

Other people follow other beliefs. I wish they'd accept Christ as their savior and believe what the Bible says, but they must choose their own paths. I respect that. But the fact is.....

religions (notice that to be plural) have been used not only to control the masses in the past, but are also being used to furhter NWO/OWO agendas. Hence, a Reigion/spiritualism forum on a conspiracy board. This does not mean that this forum should be used to attack each others' beliefs, but to understand how "they" use beliefs to further "their" goals.

Most of the time this forum is nothing more than the sewer system of our community, a way in which to keep the feces out of the rest of the forums, thereby keeping our streets clean and somewhat tolerable. It doesn't have to be that way. People could actually use it for what it is meant to be.

And pigs could just as easily fly. Sorry to waste your time. Carry on with what you know to do.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes, I am sick of Christian vs Muslims, or whoever vs whoever, I guess a lot of people HATE the idea of religious tolerance... Thats why I offered a solution to the problem

Not everyone who follows a religion is a zealot, I don't think religions are ment for violence, people just use them to put them against us. It's a tool, I don't hate anyone for being of any color, creed or religion I just hate stupid people, and by that I don't mean mentally challenged, I mean ignorant assclowns.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I too am sick of the christian vs muslum sh*t. They are like children competeing for there fathers love not knowing that he loves them both. It's funny helen says that she respect other religions but with post like this she's showing her true colors

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.
H. G. Wells

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Other people follow other beliefs. I wish they'd accept Christ as their savior and believe what the Bible says

"I, even I, am the LORD. Beside me there is no savior." - Isaiah 43:11

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join