It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coded Illuminati/NWO Message on the BBC Front Page Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by hiddencode

My general problem with coded messages showing up in the media is fairly simple. The Illuminati rules the world and they can't get their leaders encrypted satellite phones?

there are a few reasons why it would be better to use the media for this. 1 average person is not going to look 2x at them photo's 2 it makes it untraceable to send somebody a msg this way. how you going to prove this msg was sent to them? then you have to prove that who sent it. even encrypted msg's will tell you who sent it to who. a open msg like this you cant prove jack.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

My general problem with coded messages showing up in the media is fairly simple. The Illuminati rules the world and they can't get their leaders encrypted satellite phones?

The thing is....which might be hard to believe....that a very big portion of the worlds population is actually part of "the others" as I like to call them.
They use messages like these, but they can also tap in to (without any additional equipment) the numbers stations, which also functions as a sender of messages on a massive scale.

Theres really no proof to this, but logic and common sense says there is no other explanation.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I think it all started with John Dee

Hey, did you realize that John Dee was one of the people who owned the Voynich Manuscript?

Wikipedia: Voynich Manuscript

I was reading a thread on that a few days ago and did some background research on it :-)

I knew he was thought to be a possible candidate for the authorship of it, but I did not read anything saying he owned it. At one time he had one of the biggest known libraries of his time and scholars came to his home to study old manuscripts from all over the world.

The whole thing is hugely interesting and the meeting he had at Bohemia made me thing Bohemian Grove may have been named for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Anyone else see the similarities?

www.bbc.co.uk...

www.kickstarter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ok my friend I will play, but only because it's my kind of party. I'll comment on one of them, but it will only be one of the six arms of the snowflake.

Let's take a look at The Bohemian Club Owl image, shall we folks?

Ok, The fabricated fella that posted this picture does not even exist, this is indeed a message, an alert or it could even mean a few other things but I am not going to get into all that. Anyway,The so-called photographer, Here is what he wrote when posting this image......

Tom Redgrove: "I took this picture of an owl in flight at a bird show. This is a new thing for me, I've always loved taking photos but got a DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex camera) recently and started taking it more seriously."

Now, First let's take a look at his name? Tom RED-GROVE. Where do the Bohemian Club meet? = The Bohemian Grove. Where is The Bohemian Grove located? Up in The Redwoods of Northern California.

LMAO! They are being reckless and arrogant about it these days, almost just putting it out there in order to mock those who can see it. Think my friends, you have to think, and think for yourself. Don't let them think for you, cause that is exactly what they are doing to the majority.

With that being said, even a novice conspiracy theorist should have been able to nail that one. Unfortunately the sheople will continue to ignore what is right in front of their very own eyes. It is what it is, whatever not here at ATS to give a lecture, to each their own.

Anyway, "DSLR" is the main intended coded message, but it has absolutely nothing to do with "Digital Single Lens Reflex". Unfortunately, You guys are going to have to decipher that one yourselves. Let's just say that I prefer to avoid any Imperial Entanglements if you know what I mean?

finally, I am that guy back in the day who would leave the party early with the girl, so that's about all I have to say about this topic. Remember though people, you must read between the lies, read between the lies. Nice thread though OP. Good swing there though eh Johnny? Good eye kid! ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OWL + RED(WOODS) + (BOHEMIAN)GROVE
..i've never believed in (meaningless) 'co-incidence"

thanks for contribution. (starred)

edit on 26-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: fix thumbs-up

wifi

Anyone else see the similarities? www.bbc.co.uk... www.kickstarter.com...

you mean that pic at the bbc site and the kickstarter project (a game) called 'elite' (similar pic used)

the game 'elite' was first released in the early 80's.. it allows the 'player' to pursue life in the galaxy as they see fit (piloting a space craft, trading resources, pirating from other ships, etc) - the ability to pursue life as one sees fit - hence the title "ELITE" ...the pic used here is most likely a reference to an eagle or bird of prey, for obvious reasons?

the pic at the bbs site was a dove(?) in flight, same wing-spread used in the 'elite' insignia, which is nothing 'marvelous' on my end.. as these same flight postures are used in military insignia's, etc etc etc, (symbolically it is used to convey a specific message, be it a bird of prey or a bird of peace)

..what connection do you see there?

edit on 26-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: ugh.. so many typo's today.. ima blame the owl

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

There are more pics that are similar than just the dove and the insignia.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

And Tom Crane is the name of a Freddy Mercury impersonator = Freddy Mercury sang Bohemiam Rhapsody!

It's so obvious my friend!

And Crane is a bird, just like an owl is!

edit on 27-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Hey, so it's the 27th now.

Did the illuminati decide to not carry out their nefarious plan?

How did they purvey that message I wonder?

Since you're in the know, you should be able to point out where the "don't carry out that nefarious plan that we told you to do in those BBC photos" message is, right?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

this is a forum where conspiracy subjects are being discussed.

If you don't believe in conspiracies, why are you here?

Oh... i know. You want your cheerios, right?

On the subject now and to reply to hiddencode 's post.

Maybe they wish to inform their followers for an upcoming war. Where? In Syria or in Iran. Those countries are their primary target now.

Or maybe they wish to inform about the upcoming "Alien" announcement where the governments will "reveal" to the public that "an Alien specie" has made contact with us. I believe this is why they have the photo with the birds flying, the photo with the owl, the one with the skydivers, the one with the chemtrails and the one with the war airoplanes. The message of Illuminati would be something like that according to the photos of bbc:

"They(illuminati) have been watching people and we believe the time to move on with our plan has come (photo with the bird looking for his pray). They used all the advanced technology we had to prepare the global situation, the human beliefs and their minds for the upcoming events (photo with the grey war airoplane). They have even used our sophisticated tools to watch every single move they do in order to be sure that nothing will destroy our plan (photo with the bird flying in the city). The plan will be world-wide and it will cause terror and fear to the humans (photo of birds flying near an Russian-Orthodox town - reminds me the scaring birds flying in the movie "the sign"). It will be sudden and it will come from the sky (photo with the airoplane flying probably in a demonstration). But do not fear as it will not be human, it will NOT be a plane (photo with the plane flying through the clouds). What you will see will not be human-made but they will be responsible for that (the bohemian owl). This event will cause wars (f15 airoplane). But do not worry cause it will be devil's plan* (the photo with the skydivers forming the devil's shape). They will also use HAARP and other artificial objects to make the event more believed to the public (photo with chemtrails). It may cause a world-war but do not fear, they can handle it (photo with the old war aircraft).

This is what i believe those photos wish to say.

As for the * i posted above, hiddencode in the second image you posted there is no bachomeh (not bachomet), he is the devil. Bachomehs are the public-known vampires. The vampires is the specie of bachomehs.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Good grief people. I guess people see conspiracy in everything! So some of you guys are saying that the photographers are not real people? Would you like to chat to one of the people that entered images and got two posted?

forums.airshows.co.uk...

www.flickr.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Good grief people. I guess people see conspiracy in everything! So some of you guys are saying that the photographers are not real people? Would you like to chat to one of the people that entered images and got two posted?

forums.airshows.co.uk...

www.flickr.com...

They are obviously Illuminati agents. If you "chat" with them they'll use "word spells" to enslave you into their undead army. Nice try. I'm on to you < shifty eyes>.
edit on 27/6/13 by Foundryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
How can people claim to know illuminati symbols and signs if you've never been part of there special little group. I mean come on most of what you think you know of them is highly speculative at best. It's not that I'm trying to disprove your theory because I find it all quite interesting and I like to keep an open mind on these subjects, but however if there was a secret organisation as powerful as people claim I'm sure they would have a better forms of communication. If there so good at cryptography I'm sure they would just use hidden servers and run TLS over SSL with custom keys. And that said wouldn't all you people start disappearing if you we're really on to them, I guess it means that your no where near deciphering what it means if it truly does mean anything.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I miss the days when one had to eat the written secret message after reading.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This might be completely left field; but since about September/October the entire nwo system seems to slowly be losing their ability to hide in shadow and use obufuscation. . We already know that they have to publish their actions and intentions and guilt in plain site for karma reasons as well as the exposure law to embed into media, art, and everyday things to hide their admissions and to entangle our minds to events and symbols in their hope to eventually weave us all into a position where we can't move. Because they cannot create energy of their own it necessitates siphoning boy it from someplace and the idle mind takes the least effort.

Regardless, I am going to go ahead and take a break from the doom to thank whoever or whatever made or caused whatever happened to happen...everyday it is getting harder for them to cover up their deeds and identities, and for us in the know we should rejoice. The less they can hide the more people will realize and the better the chance we have qt figuring out their end game before it's too late!

This is not just my imagination is it? Keep shining those lights into those dark places, we got them scurrying...darkness is weak and temporary, but light is absolute.
Also cant imagine they would put up such corny obvious pics unless they didnt have the choice? Those shots are pretty boiler plate boring guilt admissions to things we already know they did.
This is not their usual m.o. I know they have egos but this is sad. Lol
I feel like we got a hey just in case you didn't know about this stuff: totally guilty public service announcement. High visibility and circulation...reaaaally lame disclosure. Lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
In fact I almost feel like a lot of the new stuff isn't showing what they are planning in the future, but almost like having to write confession statements for things they had swept under the rug in the past.
"I am sorry to announce that it was I who put the tack on Miss Anders chair during the math counts pot luck Christmas party in the second grade that I blamed on Joe. " sincerely , the now very much in the limelight...spotlight dodging Illuminati club.

There is no prompting for a lot of this stuff!! Where the heck did the IRS disclosure AND acknowledgement of using drones on US citizens by Obama overseas announcements come from? Lol
What gives? They have never been a club to take responsibility for anything so bluntly, especially if the event is past ocurred. ...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Ok, here I am then!!!!!

Well well, it is amazing how people's minds think and put 2+2 together to make three. I have no interest whatsoever in any of this stuff but this post was brought to my attention when I posted a thread on UKAR (forums.airshows.co.uk) and I have created an account to right a few wrongs!

My name is Ian Garfield and I was successful in getting two pictures in the BBC news in pictures page last week. Another of my friends who I work with, Steve Arrandale, was also successful in getting an image published. To say that these images are code for anything to do with 'the illuminati' is absolute tosh, complete and utter rubbish!

The theme of the week was 'flight' and Steve's picture which you have chosen to display is of The Great War Display Team who displayed at RAF Cosford in about 2010 if memory serves me correct. Steve chose this because, guess what? Well, it would appear that an aeroplane fits in to the theme of flight!!!! What a surprise.

You seem to think that because my surname appears then an apocalypse will happen on a Monday? Well, what would you say if I hadn't uploaded one of my images then? Deadline of 25th. . . .hmmmm well every week the BBC asks for images for this thing and the deadline is the Tuesday of every week. . . . which just happens to fall on Tuesday 25th. . .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IanG81

Well said, Ian. Obviously "they" made you post the images. Once you have paid the licence fee they have your soul
I wonder what message will be in the upcoming themes? The mind boggles!

Current themes

In order to give you a little time to send in your pictures here are the themes for the next few weeks with their deadlines:

Delight: 2 July
Lakes : 9 July
Racing : 16 July

Interpret these in any way you see fit and send your pictures to us at [email protected] or upload them directly from your computer using the link to the right.

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join