It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coded Illuminati/NWO Message on the BBC Front Page Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

But, seriously, I don't understand.

What is to happen? Where is it to happen? What do we have to do to prepare? What good is a message that conveys no useful information?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Greetings friend.

Why so rude?

Can't you make a point without calling people names?

Anyway, at least you've given yourself a time frame.

What does it mean if nothing happens?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Really? It takes courage to make a thread on ATS? I guess it takes a tiny little bit of gumption to publicly state your beliefs online, no matter how brain-numbingly adolescent they may appear to others, and even though nobody reading them has the faintest clue about who you are.

So, when nothing happens over the next few days does that mean the OP 'prevented' the whoever from doing whatever? Very good!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I googled a lot of those sames images and millions of results came up. I bet the same can be said for a lot of news outlets.

World Takeover is imminent.

The message is out there.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

Have you seen the swastika shape in Ch5 Big Brother eye ???

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by jinni73

What is to happen? Where is it to happen? What do we have to do to prepare? What good is a message that conveys no useful information?

The illumed ones believe they have to tell you in order to kill you but it doesn't matter if we don't understand it in fact we are not meant to understand it, it creates more energy in the sacrifice to their demons or gods, you have to remember these fcuk ups of society are taking some seriously strong meds,
I can only think they are not human (or they have other information which they do and it actually doesn't matter) so they can sort of do to us as we do to cows so to speak.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Sorry i took your post as rude just replying in the same vein.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by jinni73

Really? It takes courage to make a thread on ATS? I guess it takes a tiny little bit of gumption to publicly state your beliefs online, no matter how brain-numbingly adolescent they may appear to others, and even though nobody reading them has the faintest clue about who you are.

So, when nothing happens over the next few days does that mean the OP 'prevented' the whoever from doing whatever? Very good!

No it really doesn't work like that, the thing with society is that most of the population have a reading of a 12 year old and are treated like that virtually every day of there lives, if you are right and you do manage to stop things they will come after you, they have tried to kill me at least 6 times had HAARP used on me, they have put demons in me blah blah blah, you would not believe what they do to people who stand up against them so yes courage is needed in order to be able to help those who cannot understand what is going on around them and to try and wake these people up.

I don't believe anything can stop whats about to happen have a look at the films about to be released wwz, this is the end, after earth and the worlds end are the main ones being advertised in sydney currently, this is conditioning people possibly, also you have got constantines prediction that comes to fruition this year something about christians going through a 42 month cycle with a month referring to 40 years christianity was set up in 333 and constantine was not christian he was pagan and he was baptised on his death bed,

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

I think it all started with John Dee

During a spiritual conference in Bohemia, in 1587, Kelley told Dee that the angel Uriel had ordered that the two men should share their wives. Kelley, who by that time was becoming a prominent alchemist and was much more sought-after than Dee, may have wished to use this as a way to end the spiritual conferences.[25] The order caused Dee great anguish, but he did not doubt its genuineness and apparently allowed it to go forward, but broke off the conferences immediately afterwards and did not see Kelley again. Dee returned to England in 1589.[25][26]

Read what the angels told him, it is about opening the watchtowers.

What the Enochian angels conveyed to Dee was not merely a potent form of magic to rule the tutelary spirits of the nations. It was an initiatory formula designed to open the locked gates of the four great watchtowers that stand guard against chaos at the extremities of our universe.

The Watchtowers are described by the angel Ave: "The 4 houses, are the 4 Angels of the Earth, which are the 4 Overseers, and Watchtowers, that the eternal God in his providence hath placed, against the usurping blasphemy, misuse, and stealth of the wicked and great enemy, the Devil. To the intent that being put out to the Earth, his envious will might be bridled, the determinations of God fulfilled, and his creatures kept and preserved, within the compass and measure of order."
(4) These Watchtowers, represented in Enochian magic by alphabetical squares, are equivalent to the four mystical pillars of Egyptian mythology that hold up the sky and keep it from crashing into the earth. They bar the chaotic legions of Coronzon from sweeping across the face of the world. Coronzon, the angels reveal, is the true heavenly name for Satan.(5) He is also known by the Enochian title of Death-Dragon or Him-That-Is-Fallen (Telocvovim).(6

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The four novel set Ægypt (1987–2007) by John Crowley features John Dee.

edit on 23-6-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiddencode

Originally posted by billdadobbie

i wonder if they are looking for actors for some planned event ???

There are special agencies to contact for that
and i have heard they are looking for players for up coming events

They groom those guys for years in advance.

You seem to be well versed in their methods. You seem to be able to see their hidden secret messages easily.

Are you part of the NWO?

What is your plan. Why are you trying to kill us all and why are you here?

Evil damned NWO illuminati shill.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Both obozo and george w bush are going to africa on these dates. Flight? I will not be surprised if something big - like a natural catastrophe happens in the US. Earthquakes? New Madrid fault to go - there's been flooding rains and the Louisiana sinkhole is not getting any less catastrophic with hydrogen sulfide and methane leaking out all over the place.

And yes, I do believe they have orchestrated it with weather manipulation and HAARP.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by winofiend

Both obozo and george w bush are going to africa on these dates. Flight? I will not be surprised if something big - like a natural catastrophe happens in the US. Earthquakes? New Madrid fault to go - there's been flooding rains and the Louisiana sinkhole is not getting any less catastrophic with hydrogen sulfide and methane leaking out all over the place.

And yes, I do believe they have orchestrated it with weather manipulation and HAARP.

You're right it could well be a major US earthquake/Tsunami. Just before the Japan Tsunami (a matter of days) the BBC posted a news article saying that the Moon was close to Earth and that some people thought this could cause Earthquakes. This is vital propaganda in a world where Earthquakes are engineered by HAARP, pushing the public opinion away from the fact that Japan was attacked by the global mafia. The elite of Japan know full-well that they were attacked using HAARP, they know they were punished for not selling their nation out to the NWO. Yesterday I spotted that the BBC are doing their 'Big Moon can cause Natural Disasters' story again. www.bbc.co.uk... A major HAARP event is imminent. We should be keeping an eye on the HAARP readings
edit on 23-6-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
I googled a lot of those sames images and millions of results came up. I bet the same can be said for a lot of news outlets.

World Takeover is imminent.

The message is out there.

Look into the math combinatorics, see if you can find another news outlet with a large number of symbolic photos all grouped together, rather than just an odd one.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I am here to ensure this theory is archived before the event

Originally posted by winofiend

i wonder if they are looking for actors for some planned event ???

There are special agencies to contact for that
and i have heard they are looking for players for up coming events

They groom those guys for years in advance.

You seem to be well versed in their methods. You seem to be able to see their hidden secret messages easily.

Are you part of the NWO?

What is your plan. Why are you trying to kill us all and why are you here?

Evil damned NWO illuminati shill.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

Originally posted by hades84

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Just spit it out and save us all some grief

I've got to leave now, sorry I wish I could stay, but if you look through the original post and the BBC photos it should become clear.

Ok, so you created your account today, and made your 20 posts on some other 18 threads so that you could create this one? good one, sir.

And we all need to take that as a bad thing?

it takes a lot of courage to speak out against what the illuminati do,

the illumed scum are planning something very big over the next 3 days according to the messages they put in the football scores on the last rounds of the english german spanish and italian football leagues they are all saying 6,6,24 6,6,25 and 6,6,26 indicating dates 24th june to the 26th june.

Ignore the Idiots on this site OP who only want to bring others down to there own level, keep vigilant you will get these detractors all the time but use your wit to show them how dumb they look, and just pray that theres a god that will take care of them later down the line

Something is imminent, there are many indications like you say, so many that I had to join and share one of them. I expected this thread to be ridiculed before the major event, but I know that afterwards it will go viral.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
looks like i picked the wrong time to come back from my ATS break... WTF!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Guess some people will never quite get it no matter how clear cut the evidence presented is.

It's obvious; sometime somewhere something is going to happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by charles1952

Guess some people will never quite get it no matter how clear cut the evidence presented is.

Some here want spoon-feeding, as much as I'd love to do that it's not possible as I'm currently working over 100 hours per week with no days off.

There are folk on ATS who already have the prerequisite knowledge to understand and make use of this thread, it's those people who this is aimed for.

For anyone who hasn't researched the symbolism of secret societies I'd strong recommend doing some research so as this thread doesn't go over your head.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
looks like i picked the wrong time to come back from my ATS break... WTF!

I know that you're joking, but you'll soon find out that your joke was actually factually correct.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Wifibrains

Greetings.

Indeed, you are right, there is a theme to the photos.

Called flight.

Why did you feel the need to post this if you can't see it. It simply proves whatever this message conveys is not intended for you. So yes, to you, there's nothing more to see here than images about "flight." S+F to the OP, this choice of names / pictures contains way too much symbolism and oddities linked to current events to simply be a coincidence.

Thanks MrMaybeNot, I know that there are people like yourself visiting this forum, with you I could have simply given you the link and you'd have understood the message. It's a language, most can't understand it or see it, they don't even know it's there, hidden in plain sight, but there are some people on websites like ATS who know that updates like this are not really about "Let's share some lovely photos guys!"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join