It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live, Thread Writers, Call-Ins, Debates/Discuss.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wanted to see if there were any other members out there (as the show would see this) that would like their threads to be discussed, but also will call in to discuss their thread with the ATS live show on the air.

There were a few times that my thread was discussed on the show and I later regretted not participating in the discussion, and I am sure that there are a few others out there, that would like the opportunity to do so, but either dont realize that they can (this is also what I am asking in the B&B forum), or havent got up the nerve.

So I wanted to write this here to see if this was something that we can do, and if others were actually interested in doing this as well.

In case this seems like I am only asking to ask... well I am asking because I would like to some time in the future

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Excellent idea and while I do not speak for the crew, do know that they encourage everyone to call in.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ive called in a bunch of times, but never to actually discuss my thread. So I would LOVE to do just that. So I will bust my butt this week to do a thread for discussion I hope, or discuss one I have done.

Hopefully others will do the same
If I find one I have done I will be sure to ask if it can be discussed.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

join