It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel brand/boris Johnson, on question time. (Uk politics show)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Brand and boris! Gotta see that!

Some great questions from the audience, brand tells it like it is unlike boris who seems to make excuses.
The focus of the show is based on questions asked by the audience. Topics include banking and drug laws.

Brand on banks.

Brand on drugs.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I couldnt believe that sad excuse of a daily mail reporter demanding the invasion of iran!

And when the entire audience boo'd her she had the nerve to get patronising.
edit on 22-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Russell Brand I agreed on with practically every point however everyone on that panel missed out the glaring problem with the current housing crisis in Britain.

If you are running out of houses, lower the rate of immigration by leaving the EU. It isn't rocket science is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Boris is scared of Russel

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks for sharing this programme, Wifibrains. Really enjoyed it and loved how the audience periodically took the respondents to task. I would've liked to have seen them actually disable the mic on Boris though as he was continually ignoring the mediator towards the end while at the same time rambling and not answering the original querent's question/observation.

Now to comprehend why I automatically typed the UK version of program. I blame the BBC for infecting my brain with British thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

Running out of houses?

Currently in the whole of the UK there are approximately 900,000 empty houses. Over a third of those are Long Term Empty.

The problem with housing in the UK is there's a bubble, property prices are hyper inflated.
We need to address this issue and reevaluate house prices, but there's a lot of rich people who would lose a lot of money of this bubble burst so they try whatever they can to keep prices stable.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Why is a Neanderthal a mayor of London?

And why is a 'comedian' the smartest and most compassionate person on that panel?

edit on 23-6-2013 by signalfire because: 'mayor', not 'major' sheesh

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
I couldnt believe that sad excuse of a daily mail reporter demanding the invasion of iran!

And when the entire audience boo'd her she had the nerve to get patronising.
edit on 22-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Here is why :

The woman you see there is Melanie Phillips
en.wikipedia.org...

Phillips' family is Jewish, and immigrated to the U.K. from Poland and Russia.[3]

Now you know never to expect any objective or sane comment on that subject of this woman.

Plus, she writes fot the dailymail, a sleaze rag.
Coincidentally you can hear Russel brand about the dailymail here
:

www.youtube.com...=1730s

edit on 23-6-2013 by Shadowphile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Wifi, - Brand is a narcissistic ex druggie idiot - Boris is a blonde toss pot toff, who bumbles his way through everything,

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone likes either of them ..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Melanie Phillips is an absolute disgrace on this, didn't stand out much as a Zionist Jew did she with her neutralize Iran comments.

Glad to see no one bought it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
Melanie Phillips is an absolute disgrace on this, didn't stand out much as a Zionist Jew did she with her neutralize Iran comments.

When she moves from fact to opinion, I tend to take what Melanie Phillips says based on her viewpoint - sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. But to knock her for being Jewish frankly is just childish, and while I don't agree with her points on Iran - who knows, maybe history will say she was right, maybe history will say she is wrong.

Russell Brand on the other hand was a complete arse. Being an addict doesn't automatically mean you are a victim, he didn't show any feeling that people who commit crime to satisfy their addiction should get treated like any other criminal. Tosser. It's easy throwing opinions around when you don't have to actually stand by them. So, he said he would be happy paying more tax, but not to this government - I didn't hear him saying he had made additional payments to the previous one or that he would commit to paying more to the next one!

Russell Brand, catch his jokes about the greedy bankers on his next tour, tickets starting in the region of £50 (to Russell) or pay him for the tour DVD....... hmmmmmmmm and bankers are the ones having a laugh while taking your money?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncommitted

Originally posted by DigitalKid

When she moves from fact to opinion, I tend to take what Melanie Phillips says based on her viewpoint - sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. But to knock her for being Jewish frankly is just childish, and while I don't agree with her points on Iran - who knows, maybe history will say she was right, maybe history will say she is wrong.

You do realise there is a difference between being Jewish and a Zionist right?

(post by billion21 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

join