It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Bomb Hits Pakistani Shi’ite Mosque, Killing 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A suicide bombing at a mosque and seminary in Peshawar, Pakistan, Friday killed at least 14 people and injured more than 20 others, police said.

The bomb was detonated during prayers at the mosque, Dawn News reported. "One of the attackers wearing a suicide vest entered the mosque and blew himself up in front of the worshipers," said Superintendent of Police Rural Shafiullah Khan.

www.upi.com...

So far no group has claimed responsibility, but there are several Sunni militant groups operating in the area around Peshawar, and some of them exclusively target the nation’s Shi’ite minority.

news.antiwar.com...

Religion of..... Nevermind.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

It must be scary knowing there's a chance you can die if you go to pray at a mosque in the Middle East. I just cannot imagine people being safe when they're worshiping.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There are extremist in every religion.... Christianity and Catholicism has committed some very terrible things to people of other religions along with people of their own faith. I hope that all of you of other faiths keep this in mind when hearing these stories.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAoxx
There are extremist in every religion.... Christianity and Catholicism has committed some very terrible things to people of other religions along with people of their own faith. I hope that all of you of other faiths keep this in mind when hearing these stories.

Interesting, you slander Christians because of the actions of muslims. I bet your the type who thinks the crusades was an unprovoked attack on muslims. Don't get me wrong, the part of Catholic cruelty to other Christians is true to a degree, but the so called persecution of pagans at the hands of the Church, and the secular witch-hunts(carry overs from Pagan Rome, as it is a pagan custom to burn witches) is so utterly ignorant and far removed from reality, that one can call it what it truly is:gross bigotry against Christians.

Lastly, a very, very big difference between Christianity and Islam exists. Christianity teaches peace and forgiveness(but to a very certain point, as Jesus commanded his Disciples to travel with swords), while Islam teaches and commands of it's followers: war, death and deceit.

So in a very real respect, muslim terrorists are following the tenants of their religion. The various terrorist groups in Northern Ireland, were not following the tenants of Christianity. If you can't understand how big of a difference that is, just wow.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAoxx

Pft, those ain't christians, or they would have paid attention to the sermon on the Mt. of Olives.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeah see, now that is the ultimate definition of being rude. Detonating explosives in a crowd of people. The only mercy here is that they died instantly.

The joke is going to be on their murderers, when they get to stand in front of Jesus and have to give an account for being an evil dick.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Over 90% of these 'Suicide Bombs' are actually our secret services planting bombs to divide and destabalize

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hiddencode

Even so, they wouldn't stick their nose in without the backing of UAE, Jordan, Turkey, Egypt...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A little aside from the actual topic here, but Pakistan isn't in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It WILL be a Achievement when mankind CAN look back and remember these FAILS of un precision on the innocent... To some they feel they are achieving, they also believe in an afterlife.. And . @ times I asks some around me human do you feel humanity CAN develop or advance eventually or is DIVINE intervention NEEDED... Before completing thus far some response no w/o acknowledging the DIVINE intervention aspect..

Wishes the families in the M.E. who have to bury their LOVES the best in dealing with the many ignorance's surrounding them attempting to disfigure the LIGHT in which they seek to worship. For in the end its ALL the same goal seeked and that is for the LORD GOD CREATOR to assist the many who try their best to be BRIGHT but are in LOST regions of existence placing darkness around their consciousness trying to prevent their LIGHTs from shining...

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

South Asia issues* lol

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hey, yeah....if you want to talk about it, sure
. Or War on Terror. Or since this doesn't really fit there, Religious Conspiracies?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
A little aside from the actual topic here, but Pakistan isn't in the Middle East.

now I know that why Al Qaeda is bad in Pakistan, but it is good in Syria !!! Syria is part of new middle east on behalf of Israel, but Pakistan is far out of middle east

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

They are not muslims. but slaves of Arab monarchies and Devoted soldiers of CIA and Mosad, MI!.
they are doing their Jihad against unbelievers !!! the same as in Syria and Iraq. their God is Taghut.
but yes I have seen some of those deaf and blind slaves. they are really deaf and blind ! they are not suicide bombing in order to go to the hell but their corrupted leaders have told them that they will go to heaven !!!
“Iraq unity prayer proves resistance against intrigues, dispersion.”

Following the escalation of terror attacks targeting religious Shia-Sunni centers in Iraq, Preme MInister Nouri Al Maliki proposed a joint prayer to be held by followers of different Islamic denominations to show the solidarity among Islamic communities.
The move is hoped to foil moves to provoke Islamic communities to blame each other for the recent terror attacks.
www.islamicinvitationturkey.com...

top topics

join