It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese container ship carrying weapons for Syrian rebels splits in half/sinks. WW3 gone internatio

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hard to make sense of this..
never seen a boat split in two.. and not sink?

there's a method used creating an explosion underneath a large ship to sink it but i don't think this is what we're seeing here..

strange.. thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

This is not true. On that EXACT cargo ship, it was primarily containers for my husband's large retail employer. He was one of the first to be notified. We found out days ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by sonnny1

You think the US justs posts manifests and inventories of weapons bound for civil wars for regular people to find?

really?... Any information of that kind would be a strictly guarded state secret.

The first time this was reported was at another website with a questionable reputation. If anyone actually did ANY research into this, they would see this story is fabricated.

Believe what you want though.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Because only one retailers shipment is allowed per ship? So who is the retailer? Walmart? Raytheon? Costco? or any one of these manufactureres of weapons ?

or...

who could be responsible? oh, I don't know...

just trying to explore the possibilities...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
A couple of points.

1. This is a Syrian source. Hardly reliable. In fact, so unreliable I am surprise people think it has a grain of truth.
2. It is not rare for cargo ships and bulk carriers to spit in two. One happened in New Zealand recently www.nydailynews.com... and look to the MV Derbyshire as another example.

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
A couple of points.

1. This is a Syrian source. Hardly reliable. In fact, so unreliable I am surprise people think it has a grain of truth.
2. It is not rare for cargo ships and bulk carriers to spit in two. One happened in New Zealand recently www.nydailynews.com... and look to the MV Derbyshire as another example.

Regards

I have been saying this since this thread popped up.

Without any tangible proof, how can the Hoax continue?

Also, how can anyone believe it without proof?

Questions.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Vessel in route to MOL Comfort container ship that cracked in two. Due to arrive to the drifting wreck tomorrow(?), the 24th.

Currently, according to MOL’s statement, the fore and aft parts are drifting near 14’10”N 63’27”E and 13’13”N 62’05”E respectively in an east-northeast direction. The weather at the site is still adverse. The patrol boat, which has departed Port of Jebel Ali, U.A.E. on June 19, is expected to arrive at the ocean site around June 24, MOL said.

“Some of the containers might be lost or damaged during the incident, but majority of the cargo are confirmed to be aboard the fore and aft part.

www.seanews.com.tr...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm not believing one way or another, but your so abrupt in demanding people show you proof this had weapons on it I''m curious as to what proof you think exists of a secret, clandestine government operation to ship weapons to a rebel group involved in a civil war?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm not believing one way or another, but your so abrupt in demanding people show you proof this had weapons on it I''m curious as to what proof you think exists of a secret, clandestine government operation to ship weapons to a rebel group involved in a civil war?

Because this whole fabrication adds up to make believe. Show some of the armaments? Some eyewitness that has a picture, or a manifest? There is NOTHING that proves this story is real.

A ship breaks in half, and supposedly its filled with weapons sent to Rebels? You don't see any of this being fishy? To top it off I read this first on Before It's News.

That right there throws up the red flags...... Its like getting a story form Sorcha Faal!

Deny Ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

so how do the people peddling this tail know that weapons are onboard the mol comfort ?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They don't, but they sure HOPE there were weapons..........

Just so they can say they were right.

Sad.

BTW, OP link has some surprising stories.

Its like a "C" version of ATS.......with no standards.....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
thanks for the link back there (ship breaks in half and doesn't sink)
even though i still don't understand how something like that even happens

i liked the sorcha faal reference

kinda makes it look like someone just using an event to incite tension
par for the course these days it seems..

might go take another look at the OP again and study the "source" one more time

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

the reason that the ship does not sink is simple - bulkheads

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Right well I was certainly surprised to see this here.

I work as a representative for this shipping line and having seen the entire cargo manifest and i can assure you there was nothing of any military kind on this vessel that we are aware off.

I have been on that vessel itself. MOL vessels have a history of incidents and sinking!

I will update people if we hear anything new.

In the office here we believe the most likely cause if this incident would be bad stowage.
For example loading the heaviest boxes at either end, also the weather on that day was dreadful with 6m high waves. The combination of these things could really cause some troubles

*EDIT* - Im currently in the office so haven't been able to properly look through all comments, if anyone has any questions ill do my best to answer them.
edit on 24-6-2013 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by HanzHenry

Someone got into that first ship and damaged the hull support beams, imho.

with all the foot traffic that goes on on those things when in port. easily could have happened..VERY EASILY!!

Sorry but this just isnt true and do you have any idea how big these vessel are? to damage the support beams would need some serious heavy duty gear and lots of time. It would not be possible.
Also there is hardly any foot traffic and you cant just simply jump on and off the vessel as you please

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HTUKno1

hi - thanks for your imput - whats the opinion in your company of the steel / welding used in the mol *********** vessels

i realise that in certain circumstances all steels are prone to cracking - but as mol comfort has just demonstrated - she , and her sister vessels can go with a bang

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It seems that Gods don't support the war in Syria.
Stop the war and no more useless bloodshedding.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xnibiru

These geniuses want a knock down drag out fight so they can have a draft. Now that women are going too, the timing couldn't be better for the US to add females to combat arms slots too.
Clower and Piven strategies would see us loose so it can aid the "leadership" into a more effective transition to control.
Scouts out ,we will have a fight here or there but I think we will have a fight.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't believe nobody else brought this yet.

This link isn't the source, obviously. Somebody else will have to find that.

Show the manifest, don't tell us you saw it.

Then I'll show you the torpedo.

MOL Comfort update

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I can't believe nobody else brought this yet.

This link isn't the source, obviously. Somebody else will have to find that.

Show the manifest, don't tell us you saw it.

Then I'll show you the torpedo.

MOL Comfort update

Okay im not scanning and posting a 300 page manifest even if I was allowed. Ive taken a second look and if I thought there was anything suspicious and it was in everyone's interest id post it. What is it you actually think you would see? The majority of it would mean absolutely nothing to you.
Also why load them on a Japanese vessel when they have there own APL line?

Who fired this torpedo?

*EDIT* have been informed all sister vessels of MOL Comfort have been called for a safety survey to check for a design fault.

edit on 26-6-2013 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HTUKno1

Okay im not scanning and posting a 300 page manifest even if I was allowed. Ive taken a second look and if I thought there was anything suspicious and it was in everyone's interest id post it. What is it you actually think you would see? The majority of it would mean absolutely nothing to you.
Also why load them on a Japanese vessel when they have there own APL line?

Container ships load and off load containers at a ll the ports they visit. At nay tie they have different items from many different companies. You say you saw the current manifest for the ship? At the time of the sinkng. Let me guess. If there were weapons aboard the manifest would say "anti tank launchers"? Or "machinery parts"...

Who fired this torpedo?

The same people who fired this rumor about weapons onboard this particular vessel.

*EDIT* have been informed all sister vessels of MOL Comfort have been called for a safety survey to check for a design fault.

Agreed. There isn't the first time this fleet has had problems, apparently. In regards to the "manifest", I was just pointing out that I don't believe anything any one tells me. Even the weapons bound for Syria part.

I investigate from my lowly keyboard. What do I know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join