It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese container ship carrying weapons for Syrian rebels splits in half/sinks. WW3 gone internatio

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
and how is it that someone actually stated in a manifest that
the ship was indeed actually transporting supplies to Syria?

let alone to the "rebels"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe the extra influence on the seas by the supermoon caused an untested/abnormal wave pattern or height differential, or they did a poor job distributing the weight.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

NOBODY has come up with proof !

Don't know why this isn't in the Hoax bin.

The Crew?

It was carrying a crew of 26, comprising one Ukrainian, 11 Russians and 14 Filipinos, the company said. All were rescued.

Not ONE American.......

Prior to Singapore, the ship went to Vietnam, according to ship-tracking data compiled by Bloomberg. Before that it sailed to China and Japan.

So did it pick up ALL these weapons in Singapore, Vietnam, China, or Japan?

Blazing Container Ship Breaks Up During Indian Ocean Storm

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
12160.info...

Quote: Even the scale of the consequences is hard, impossible, to estimate, not to mention consequences themselves. This is the 1st case in liner sector, when modern ocean-going liner container vessel (built in Japan!) sank in the ocean after breaking in 2 parts, like a poorly built and managed bulk carrier or over aged coaster. Nothing like this ever occurred, and no one believed it was possible, even theoretically. It just could not happen, but still, here it is.'

Update
these are fresh reports coming in from Syrian News:'A large fleet named "Mol Comfort" carrying Arms for FSA from the U.S. has crashed in the Indian Oceanas it made its way from Singapore to Jeddah, on board were 4,500 containers loaded with arms for the Syrian rebels'thats all the info so far for now... they are waiting for more info.

edit on 22-6-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: update added

take your pick which group behind this.. Spetsnaz? CIA? Mossad?

Someone got into that first ship and damaged the hull support beams, imho.

with all the foot traffic that goes on on those things when in port. easily could have happened..VERY EASILY!!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

NOBODY has come up with proof !

Don't know why this isn't in the Hoax bin.

The Crew?

It was carrying a crew of 26, comprising one Ukrainian, 11 Russians and 14 Filipinos, the company said. All were rescued.

Not ONE American.......

Prior to Singapore, the ship went to Vietnam, according to ship-tracking data compiled by Bloomberg. Before that it sailed to China and Japan.

So did it pick up ALL these weapons in Singapore, Vietnam, China, or Japan?

Blazing Container Ship Breaks Up During Indian Ocean Storm

Hard to say exactly origin/source/cargo atm.

ponder this..

after Benghazi, do you think American hands are allowed anywhere near weapons/syria anymore?

how many weapons are ran through vietnam? singapore? or ANY other nearby source/nation just sending something THROUGH stated nations.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volund

So, I wonder what the truth is?

Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I cant find where the cargo of "guns" went if there were and "guns" at all

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Last time a Japanese ship said some thing rammed there ship and dented in the side. When it was the crew forgot to open hatches and the vapors in the tank caused it to implode creating a dent.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You guys are dumb. Weapons will be air-lifted into Turkey and Jordan.

Container ship. Roflchopper.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Theres nothing but folks making up this story. Ive seen nothing tangible that has warranted to even say there were weapons on board.

Can ANYONE who believes this farce give something tangible? I patiently await.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If they were delivering weapons to the rebels in syria, I doubt if all those crates would be needed. Look at how many weapons and ammo would fit in just one of those big crates. If there was weapons on that ship, I think there would be only maybe ten to twelve crates, that would be a hell of an expensive shipment just with those twelve crates. I doubt if they would be using a cargo ship because the ports are most likely still held by the government of Syria. You can't start unloading a ship like that at a fishing dock

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'd say: Touche Vodolaz razvedchik or Zhong Dui PLA/SOF
It looks like you caught them sneaking in.
I do not want us to be in Syria.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
12160.info...

Update
these are fresh reports coming in from Syrian News:'A large fleet named "Mol Comfort" carrying Arms for FSA from the U.S. has crashed in the Indian Oceanas it made its way from Singapore to Jeddah, on board were 4,500 containers loaded with arms for the Syrian rebels'thats all the info so far for now... they are waiting for more info.

edit on 22-6-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: update added

take your pick which group behind this.. Spetsnaz? CIA? Mossad?

Someone got into that first ship and damaged the hull support beams, imho.

with all the foot traffic that goes on on those things when in port. easily could have happened..VERY EASILY!!

Thermite!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Whilst there may not, at this point, be any verifiable evidence of weapons shipments on board, it does happen.

Remember the ship that Finnish customs searched a couple of years or so back, and found about 70 Patriot Missiles in launch tubes, along with a huge amount of explosives, all undeclared on the ships manifest? That story very quickly disappeared down the rabbit hole.
A simple check of serial numbers would have indicated where they had come from and who the US had sold them to. Of course, if it was all above board, then there would have been no need for smuggling them under false paperwork. To get hold of and ship such tightly controlled arms, in such a quantity, would take government level knowledge and involvement. It's not the sort of stuff you can get from some shady backstreet gun runner!

I am sure there is a hell of a lot of this arms smuggling going on using commercial shipping.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
hey hey..just search on google ..they even have planed in 2006 how the result if there any nuclear weapon in cargo ship blow up..so it make sense carying arm in cargo..
americansecurityproject.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
A Japanese ship carrying arms to the M.E. breaks in half and sinks.Really?How often does this happen I wonder.Also I wouldn't rule out sabotage or a torpedo.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Or the weight distribution of the load may have been improperly configured.

Or it may have been a latent manufacturing defect and or sloppy inspections.

Ships sink without sabotage all the time. There are plausible non conspiratorial reasons.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wwwhhhyyyyy would the Japanese facilitate this ?
A- they don't believe in these wars
B- they don't make weapons .....so ,why would they take weapons from someone else ,and send it all on one of their own ships ?
I don't think they would do this even at the USAs behest .

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

A Japanese ship carrying arms to the M.E. breaks in half and sinks

Sinks. When was that. The comapny had tugs going to help with salvage.
edit on 6/23/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You think the US justs posts manifests and inventories of weapons bound for civil wars for regular people to find?

really?... Any information of that kind would be a strictly guarded state secret.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join