It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Guides + Desert + Odd Building = One Odd Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I had a very interesting astral projection occur during a meditation. As I sat there I drifted off deeper and deeper, at a split second I was standing in a middle of a desert and two individuals were there beside me.

One was a man and the other was a woman, I wanted to ask them where am I and before I had the chance they told me to follow. We arrived at a location and there was nothing around.

However, the sand began to shift and a passage way opened, while walking down I came to a giant door it was very very big. The rough estimate I got is the door being roughly around 40 - 50 meters in height in front of the door was a panel and a hand imprint.

As I placed my had the door became white and parted, then there was another door. After going through several doors I came to a different door and something felt off about this door. When I entered a symbol sequence the door opened and there was a giant scarab. It began to move and looked at me, then it said what is the pass and I said I don't know.

This is when the two guides walked beside me and they looked at the scarab. After several minutes the giant bug replied with "Very well ! When he is ready he will know".

The man and the woman then turned around and I felt a swooping sensation and then was back in my room sitting in the chair as I was before.

So.. I had quiet an odd experience and apparently I am meant to open doors in a underground desert temple/building in the middle of nowhere, that apparently contains some sort of knowledge. I am looking forward to that and being probably eaten by a giant bug.

edit on 22-6-2013 by PsiOpSky because: Just cause its there

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
interesting i hope your remember the password so day

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting, possibly the password is found somewhere on the way to the room or in your daily life. Only you will be able to find out. Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

A scarabaeid beetle was regarded as sacred by the ancient Egyptians.
A representation of this beetle was used in ancient Egypt as a talisman and a symbol of the soul.

Very interesting that you were taken to a desert (Egypt?) and it being a scarabaeid that greeted you.
This could possibly be your talisman in this life.

Or, maybe there is something from a past life in that era/place that you still need to deal with, or some lesson you still need to learn in this one that will balance the karma from that past life.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Fascinating,thanks for sharing that.I recently had a really trippy dream sequence.I cannot from what activity it morphed,but I suddenly found myself standing in a desert looking up at these vibrant yellow orbs floating in the sky.There was movement+activity+patterns inside them-and then I suddenly had the realisation that these yellow orbs were people's dreams.I remember thinking to myself:"So that's why they act like butterflies,flitting around,departing and others arriving-because dream scenarios morph all the time" When I woke up I had the odd thought:imagine certain people waking up around the world and remembering a dream wherein they were floating over a desert and saw a darkhaired woman standing there looking up+watching them:-)
Oh and you may want to have a look at scarab symbology and mythos for interests's sake.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Btw do you recall the symbol sequence you spoke of+used ,before the scarab stopped you going further?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Btw do you recall the symbol sequence you spoke of+used ,before the scarab stopped you going further?

I been trying to figure out what language they were.However, unfortunately I have not found any references as of yet, the odd thing is I knew which symbols to enter for that door. It was more of a whole you know something that you never did before and it has always fascinated me.

Also the two guides said "They did not find the knowledge and for what they found was false" so I began to search and break down knowledge the meaning of it.

The most obvious is records/books/ scripts etc and due to some of my dreams coming true when I was little I became a dweller into prophecies for some time. The only one I heard of was Edgar Casey that referred to manuscripts and knowledge being stored on Earth in Egypt. Also ushering a new age for both Earth and humanity once this knowledge is unlocked.

Surely, I could be a loony or a basket case but I have experienced in life enough to know that nothing is by chance or coincidence. However, I should stop there and not go further into it, I will get to the point and explain that there are many doors. Most required lineage to unlock, others codes/symbol sequences, hand imprints etc and I believe the scarab is the last door which is the guardian of the entrance into the place where something is stored.

Also this was not past or present it was more of a sensation of the future. However, I do not know how old I will be as I did not see any mirrors to see myself in. It was all from a first person perspective and most of it is haze, I noticed we are only permitted to see 5% - 15% if it is the sequence of a future event.

Originally posted by Raxoxane

Fascinating,thanks for sharing that.I recently had a really trippy dream sequence.I cannot from what activity it morphed,but I suddenly found myself standing in a desert looking up at these vibrant yellow orbs floating in the sky.There was movement+activity+patterns inside them-and then I suddenly had the realisation that these yellow orbs were people's dreams.I remember thinking to myself:"So that's why they act like butterflies,flitting around,departing and others arriving-because dream scenarios morph all the time" When I woke up I had the odd thought:imagine certain people waking up around the world and remembering a dream wherein they were floating over a desert and saw a darkhaired woman standing there looking up+watching them:-)
Oh and you may want to have a look at scarab symbology and mythos for interests's sake.

I will follow up on your advice and will look it up, so you are a dream observer. Interesting...

Here is something that will bake your noodle.

If one was able to see time sequences or an event taking place in someones life that you know. Lets say months or years before the sequence or event occurs. Would the event still occur if you interfered or told the person about it ?

It feels that at times knowing too much might be dangerous and yet knowing too little can be also bad. That is why there is a balanced amount that we are permitted to know. However, there are things that can be done to go further then the allocated 15% the questions is then:

Would you be able to handle it and live with the knowledge ?

edit on 23-6-2013 by PsiOpSky because: Just cause its there

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

TextIf one was able to see time sequences or an event taking place in someones life that you know. Lets say months or years before the sequence or event occurs. Would the event still occur if you interfered or told the person about it ?

That is something i have wondered about much myself.I have not really had dreams that predicted future happenings,but if i did,and they were proven to be prophetic at least in most cases-that would be a responsibility many would want to avoid.For fear of (albeit through well-intentioned interference) set the person on a course they were not intended to be on,and maybe making them miss some of the experiences+lessons they reincarnated here for.Aside from trying to prevent physical death or horrific injury,one would be in a bit of a bind-what to do?
Each case would have to weighed on it's own merit-and as much knowledge of the person as humanly possible,present and past circumstances,so many things would have to be taken into consideration.I'm glad i don't have that "gift".I'm not a person who have difficulty making up my mind,but that would be working on another level altogether because the variables+outcomes are so vast in number.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Very good reply

Hm.. Yes ! Much responsibility it is indeed I do not get as many dreams as I used to.
However, this does make me question the capabilities of the 100 billion neurons in the human brain.

Also then another fact arises that if every human on the planet is capable of such astonishing capabilities. Then truly we must ask - How much of our history is true ? & What are our limitations ? Surely there must be records of other people beside prophetic capabilities that are able to preform other astonishing things.

Heck.. life itself is a giant mystery

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
PsiOpSky,

25 months have passed since you posted about your scarab dream. While reading it, something came. If you are interested to know what, let me know, for I prefer not to say things unless I'm asked for.

Have a great day.

shamanray(at)yahoo.fr
edit on 22-7-2015 by ScaraBeUs because: (no reason given)

top topics

join