It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Amnesty Bill" seals fate of young Black Americans.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Ranthenae

GIve them a rifle and a flak vest with a large crucifix printed on it and deport them to the middle east.

Un-frikkin-believable comment man. Really. umava.org...
Go read.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Before blaming the immigrants about taking your jobs, start looking at the big companies. How many cars are made in America? Clothes, devices, etc. Nearly everything is made abroad. Your iphone, smartphone, tv, Nike clothes, football gear. everything is made in low wage countries. IT helpdesk has been outsourced, finance has been outsourced, all to low wage countries. getting a pizza will be outsourced as soon as they figure out how to 3D print that to your house. Don't blame the poor Jose,Pepe or Juanita who is trying to better there life in good old USA. Your ancestors did the same 200 years ago, or maybe even 50 years ago. I dare you to buy the more expensive item when it's made in America to the cheap counter part made abroad. That's the big issue here. Not Mexicans taking jobs from Americans.

The corporations have us in there pockets and they don't mind that we blame someone else instead of looking at the real issue.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Ranthenae

GIve them a rifle and a flak vest with a large crucifix printed on it and deport them to the middle east.

Un-frikkin-believable comment man. Really. umava.org...
Go read.

I'm sorry, I'm missing the point of your post.

Were those veterans illegal immigrants that leached off of the system? or... were they legal, loyal and did they chose to assimilate?

I have nothing against immigration, what I do have a problem with is individuals that break the law (ie. illegal immigrants) and leach off the system and get rewarded for it. It's like me breaking into your house and stealing some food out of your pantry and in return you give me a $100. It doesn't make much sense, does it?
edit on 24-6-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by satna
Before blaming the immigrants about taking your jobs, start looking at the big companies. How many cars are made in America? Clothes, devices, etc. Nearly everything is made abroad. Your iphone, smartphone, tv, Nike clothes, football gear. everything is made in low wage countries. IT helpdesk has been outsourced, finance has been outsourced, all to low wage countries. getting a pizza will be outsourced as soon as they figure out how to 3D print that to your house. Don't blame the poor Jose,Pepe or Juanita who is trying to better there life in good old USA. Your ancestors did the same 200 years ago, or maybe even 50 years ago. I dare you to buy the more expensive item when it's made in America to the cheap counter part made abroad. That's the big issue here. Not Mexicans taking jobs from Americans.

The corporations have us in there pockets and they don't mind that we blame someone else instead of looking at the real issue.

Yes that's a big issue. That means there are less jobs. So then if there were less jobs and more people, why should we let the illegal people come in if they are taking the few jobs from the legal citizens?
See how that works?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by whyamIhere

I have not sympathy neither compassion as a tax payer and legal citizen the "33 million" illegal in the country once they find themselves as citizens the majority will start getting into the welfare and give away train, because illegal immigration is nothing but importing poverty in the nation.

So if people think that in the last 4 years the welfare system has grown incredibly, wait when the amnesty bill is passed and you have millions more getting into the system and qualifying.

I guess some forget that in America is more people in welfare and social programs that they are within the hard working class contributing to the tax revenue system.

Think about it, that is why many don't apply to be legal citizens as stated previously, once they become legit, their jobs disappear; why? because the employers do not want to pay, the employers are trying to cut costs. Then you get those once working illegals, now being legal, it becomes more difficult to get hired.

I'm not arguing whether Illegal Immigration is right or not here, I'm trying to look at the bigger picture, because it seems what others have stated, there is a plan to overload the welfare system.... might just be true.

Keep in mind, issues like these only serve to divide people, focusing and publicizing some aspects to get people to argue with one another, it distracts from what is really going on. The government CAN ultimately put a stop, but ask yourself, 'Why haven't they?' there is always a reason. If you get a leak you don't think about it, you plug the leak, fix the pipe etc... If you need a drink of water, or need to water some PLAN[t]S you have access to a controlled 'leak'

Look NOT to the immigrants, instead look in the direction of the ENABLERS. Placing the blame on the wrong people will solve nothing, you have no sympathy for the illegal immigrants? that's your right, but laying the blame on them...that is not right, the blame lies elsewhere says I

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Yowwwzaa!! I thought this was going to be a bad joke as I read it, but now that I finished reading the OP, I wish it had been. That was the most racist thing i've read or heard in 15 years! - and I was briefly in Texas shortly after 9/11.

I'm not talking about not understanding why amnesty for illegal immigrants would absolutely not have a positive effect on job availability for unskilled workers, but WOULD shrink the economy dramatically, making jobs more difficult for all people to obtain ("Even White people!" - as a clueless, extremely-racist-without-realizing-it person would say.) i'm referring to the disgusting level of disrespect spewed toward African Americans, and the demonstration of a mindset believing A) Black people are can't get jobs, B) and can't have a two-parent household because they can't get jobs, C) and so, because it is easier to have one-parent in a household (huh?!) D) when you're just a lowly, unskilled Black parent (is that "All" of "those people" or just "most" in your mind?) E) you just carry on and raise the child yourself, even though he or she will become a criminal.

I mean, seriously, read your opening post, its so ridiculously over-the-top full of ignorance and racism, it is truly disgusting. I'm glad there is free speech in the US, I just wish people who would say such things as this weren't US citizens.

few points:
1, your opinion is skewed, I grew up partly in IL, and went to college there..all champaign.
so, if you havent been outta illinois, and lived somewhere say, southern california, you HAVE NO CLUE. fishbowl mentality
2. In southern cal, starting about 15yrs ago. The illegal immigrant baggage -- hispanic gang multiplier -- actively started a basic 'genocide' against black young people, forcing more to the gangs, or else die trying to walk somewhere..
3, What you may not know, MANY!!(not all).. MANY of the construction workers/laborers/food service immigrant workers are EXTREMELY PREJUDICE AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE.. severely SO..I am white looking guy (euro/native american) so I was IN there with them for being part Native.
--ramifications..some of the more 'gringo' or 'redneck' white guys would get set up, and fired. Guess what Sal, or Luis, or Miguel knew JUST THE GUY, and he would work REAL HARD and NOT CAUSE TROUBLE..**sidenote**. any dude is gonna snap after awhile and get in one of their faces after months of this crap!.. then its the word of one dude vs 10 (ps, they are gonna back up their boy).. foreman/sire supe fires whom?

REALITIES ARE GRUESOME..and NOT very PC..

therefore this must make me a racist.lol
. [[only 'white' guy on the block, wife not white..(nor kidsobviously), nor ex-wife,]]

**trouble** you see, here most habla poquito, so you have say, 15 hispanics, 3 white guys, and a black guy or two.. a few of the hispanic guys would start speaking spanglish (spanish slang with english mixed in).."JOTO Guey"..basically derogatory " nutless/nuetered fag/homo"..[^^sorry!!^^..Im blue collar guy how else to describe?] . Or this one ----->Pinche Mayate"or " just "maite" with anything, everything. or just alone.. Pince [peen-chay] f-word(ing) Maiate

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Yowwwzaa!! I thought this was going to be a bad joke as I read it, but now that I finished reading the OP, I wish it had been. That was the most racist thing i've read or heard in 15 years! - and I was briefly in Texas shortly after 9/11.

I'm not talking about not understanding why amnesty for illegal immigrants would absolutely not have a positive effect on job availability for unskilled workers, but WOULD shrink the economy dramatically, making jobs more difficult for all people to obtain ("Even White people!" - as a clueless, extremely-racist-without-realizing-it person would say.) i'm referring to the disgusting level of disrespect spewed toward African Americans, and the demonstration of a mindset believing A) Black people are can't get jobs, B) and can't have a two-parent household because they can't get jobs, C) and so, because it is easier to have one-parent in a household (huh?!) D) when you're just a lowly, unskilled Black parent (is that "All" of "those people" or just "most" in your mind?) E) you just carry on and raise the child yourself, even though he or she will become a criminal.

I mean, seriously, read your opening post, its so ridiculously over-the-top full of ignorance and racism, it is truly disgusting. I'm glad there is free speech in the US, I just wish people who would say such things as this weren't US citizens.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

You are not entitled to your own facts.

I prefer to live in the real world...But, thanks for the drive-by.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

we all know where this is headed...just let the people of mexico vote to be the newest and largest state of the US and be done with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
We DO blame the corporations! We also blame the illegals because the illegals know full well that they are breaking laws and taking jobs away from citizens who need to feed their own families. MILLIONS of these illegals have been here enough years that their kids have grown up and gone to college. In all those years they have had more than enough time to become legal and chose not to!

We have people coming through the proper channels, including Mexicans. To reward those who break the law and place themselves to the head of the line is insane and a slap in the face.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Once they give this amnesty to the border jumpers, we will never see another legal entry to the country. Why would people spend the money or the time waiting for the process when you can sneak in and receive better benefits than the legal citizen's and be considered above the law by the government.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Except most of the illegal immigrants are already working....

...and sending that money right back to Mexico.....Hell, the Mexican government gives them maps to get in the US. Sounds like an economic invasion to me. But wtf do I know.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by Ghost375
Except most of the illegal immigrants are already working....

...and sending that money right back to Mexico.....Hell, the Mexican government gives them maps to get in the US. Sounds like an economic invasion to me. But wtf do I know.

The real problem is the Country is going broke.

The "Baby Boomers" are beginning to retire and want their monthly SS check.

Our politicians do not want to admit to the American People that they have bankrupted us.

So in a last ditch effort to save their jobs and our Government retirement programs.

They are planning to look the other way and document and tax these 20+ million people.

You see, they will do absolutely anything to keep their Power and Privilege.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Since the down turn in the economy they may be going back a little at a time, but with all of the talk about amnesty they will be coming here in mass. The ones that are coming here now will not assimilate in the American culture and that is a problem.

I believe that this nation is the last hope of Western civilization and if this oasis of the world shall be overrun, perverted, contaminated or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished. I take no issue with those who would praise the contributions which have been made to our society by people of many races, of varied creeds and colors. America is indeed a joining together of many streams which go to form a mighty river which we call the American way. However, we have in the United States today hard-core, indigestible blocs which have not become integrated into the American way of life, but which, on the contrary are its deadly enemies. Today, as never before, untold millions are storming our gates for admission and those gates are cracking under the strain. The solution of the problems of Europe and Asia will not come through a transplanting of those problems en masse to the United States.... I do not intend to become prophetic, but if the enemies of this legislation succeed in riddling it to pieces, or in amending it beyond recognition, they will have contributed more to promote this nation's downfall than any other group since we achieved our independence as a nation.

Senator Pat McCarran

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You know your country is quite fuxxxed when the illigel immigrante from a poor, dangerous country go back home. Ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, to take the jobs of the illegal immigrants would require people(blacks as the OP is concerned with) to where those jobs are...not in the city but in suburban an rural areas.

Jobs are not the real problem though, the inner city is dominated by crack and meth use or dealing. not much survives in between.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This Amnesty Bill does not secure the border but only has veg language about improvements to border security "some day in the future" (the next ice age????)

The illegals here now will be exempt from Obamacare and will cost the taxpayers about $5000 each.

Does not give the illegals here now a cutoff date to apply to become legal or leave some could stay till the retire and then take there money and go back home.

Does not do anything to stop the next group of illegals from coming across the border and starting this whole process all over again in 10 to 20 years.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I have a few comments to make, I've read the whole OP.

I wish some black citizens would comment how they feel about their first half/black president pushing amnesty for illegals.

Next, if you look at one of the pathways to citizenship - it is pushing young illegal immigrants into the military (to be sent to the ME with a large crucific painted on their backs).

As far as inner city black youths trying, but failing, due to their social environments and poor inner city schools (poor as in education, not money spent) obozo's first act as president is to take school choice and voucher programs away from inner city washington d.c. kids who were attending the sidney school his daughters attend - if that isn't a huge freaking insult to poverty kids everywhere - I don't know what is!

Second, I always thought the democrats were trying desperately to start a "race war", and I figured the whites were not going to take the bait - so the mexican/black race war is coming?

I do realize the zimmerman trial is just starting - good time to take some heat off of all the corrupt gov't scandals right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Kimish, it's true what you are saying. It's a problem we are facing in Europe were the borders are opened for all European countries. The government says it's done to promote competition, but it's killing the local business. It's a tough discussion. One wonders what the thought is behind all this. In the end the big corporations win because they lower the wages and we don't complain because we are happy to get the job.

edit on 26-6-2013 by satna because: Forgot a sentence

edit on 26-6-2013 by satna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
A lot of these jobs Americans won't accept. Many companies want to pay slave wages and Americans want a good paying job.

How do you know that? I know a whole lot of out of work teenagers that need part time and summer jobs to earn money for college. But there aren't any. Illegals and out of work professionals have sucked up all the jobs that traditionally have been filled by high school and college age kids looking to work to earn college money.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That is exactly what is going on in my neck of woods, is a whole bunch of able young bodies out of school getting in trouble because at home is not supervision due to parents working over time two and three jobs.

Then jobs that used to be for the young people are mostly taken by the elderly on part time to be able to meet ends and pay their medical expenses that Medicare do not cover.

Is a mess, when you see elderly people filling out grocery bags at the local grocery stores for a dollar, it used to be teens doing that once upon a time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join