It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passion of the Obama / Dream I Had

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
First, let me state that I am no enemy of our president. I voted for him both times and, if pitted against Romney or McCain again, I'd vote for him again. I say this not just because NSA may be reading this thread but because I wanted to make it clear that this dream isn't stemming from any sort of wishful thinking on my behalf.

In this dream, I was watching a breaking news event and there were others in the living room with me, all panicked and worried. On the screen, there was all the flavor graphics of either CNN or FOX. I say CNN or FOX because of the red attention-grabbing lettering. It was a live shot from some place in either Israel or elsewhere in the Middle East (there were Arabs and white dudes in the mob) in some sort of arid looking desolate town square.

There was a mob that had somehow taken over security and had the President on a crucifix and was slowly killing him. There was nothing that could be done, apparently, and the news team was simply shocked and horrified. The whole thing had that same surreal and eerie feeling that the UK video of that dude that just hacked apart that soldier. Ironically, I would describe that UK video as having a "dreamlike quality" to it.

Anyway, I guess I'm sort of hoping the NSA are reading this so they can file this away in some algorithm that assesses risk factors that I assume they have. I have precognitive dreams sometimes but usually it's of the non-consequential variety and something will happen to confirm it.

Perhaps this is simply my subconscious fears of the Christian dominionists trying to kill our nation. I do throw Jews and Muslims in the same category as Christians so maybe that's all there is to it. But, in case it's more, here is my dream since we have an ATS spot for them. Take it for what it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
wow, your vision fits with this thread i made a while ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if obama is forced out of office for some reason, i could see him going that route.
for him to go out like nixon did might not be his style.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Too many people were calling him the messiah during his first run. It should not be too hard to make the correlation between being killed slowly and all the scandals running amuck now. The scandals will probably win. As far as the fear part of the op. You know fear will lead you to hate. These are the days where faith rules.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
wow, your vision fits with this thread i made a while ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if obama is forced out of office for some reason, i could see him going that route.
for him to go out like nixon did might not be his style.

Just to be clear, these were not "visions". I have visions and they are totally different. This was just a dream. The reason I posted it was because it was such a strange dream.

As far as your other thread, I checked it out. I see how you would connect the imagery. Interesting for sure.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Too many people were calling him the messiah during his first run.

The only people I've ever heard call President Obama "messiah" are bitter conservatives who are making fun of him.

Originally posted by deadeyedickIt should not be too hard to make the correlation between being killed slowly and all the scandals running amuck now. The scandals will probably win.

I have to admit, there might be some correlation there. Perhaps that was what it was about. I think it was the setting and cross that made me jump to "religion" as the source. Maybe it is as simple as current events, like you say.

Originally posted by deadeyedickAs far as the fear part of the op. You know fear will lead you to hate. These are the days where faith rules.

I really need to stop using the word "fear". I don't ever mean it in the literal sense as I'm truly not afraid of anything. I am fearless in my life and faith.

You are right. Fear leads to hate. I don't fear Christian dominionists or Shariah law exactly; I'm more or less "cautiously aware" of them. Seriously, thanks for reminding me of the effect of my words.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

It's no secret that Muslim radicals call for "Death to Israel" and "Death to America" on a regular basis. They would love nothing more than to be able to kill two birds with one stone on that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
By the way, I'm not sure how much you know about the Islamic religion, but they claim that all of the land of Israel belongs to them and Israel and the US are the only ones standing in their way of claiming that land back. They believe the "Holy Place" belongs to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The only people I've ever heard call President Obama "messiah" are bitter conservatives who are making fun of him.

It seems that your subconscious may disagree with you on that one. You had a powerful dream and i hope you find the message that you were trying to convey to yourself.
edit on 22-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Odd dream, OP.

That said, and I am not coming down on you, I really doubt the leader of the free world will be literally crucified and nothing could be done about it. Maybe your dream is symbolic? I am also a long time Obama supporter and he is really catching it in the media right now with the NSA and IRS scandals. I can liken that to a sort of media and character crucifixion.

JMO

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I wondered about what you and deadeyedick are saying too, but I have this gut feeling that if Obama being crucified had anything to do with what was going on here in America, the dream wouldn't have been located in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Maybe your dream just pertains to the feeling that a lot of Middle Easterners feel toward Obama. For someone who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize and came into office swearing to pull the US out of the various Middle Eastern conflicts he has basically done the exact opposite.

I didn't vote for him in either election and I'm certainly not a fan, but that is one of the promises I think people of all political affiliations wanted to see him keep- I know at least I did.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Again, I don't see Obama being crucified in the ME as plausible. There are troops in the region...

Could the uprises in Syria and Turkey, coupled with the Arab Spring, be influencing you?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Check out what i found about the song all along the watchtower and you may get a sense of how one event in one place in time can resonate through to another time and place. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

It seems that your subconscious may disagree with you on that one. You had a powerful dream and i hope you find the message that you were trying to convey to yourself.
edit on 22-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

Wow. You are doing it like I said. Just because a person votes for somebody does not mean they idolize them or think of them as a "messiah". If you vote, you vote for somebody, right? If you voted for Romney, does that make you a person who views Romney as a messiah?

You seriously just proved my point about only conservatives thinking about Obama like that. I don't even believe in that religion nor a concept of a messiah. It is completely irrelevant to me on every level. If I idolized him in some spiritual way, my subconscious would speak to me in my language and not some crucifixion that is meaningless to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
OP,

The fact that you are not a Christian or religious at all makes me believe even more sure that this is symbolic.

OT- An odd feeling of deja vu just came over me in typing this message to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

lol Just misunderstood. I am not saying you think one way or another only that your mind conveyed the message to you in a messianic light and that more people believe that he is their savior than you are admitting or aware of on a conscious level.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

lol Just misunderstood. I am not saying you think one way or another only that your mind conveyed the message to you in a messianic light and that more people believe that he is their savior than you are admitting or aware of on a conscious level.

I don't know if "admit" is the right word. If people really do then I'm honestly ignorant of it but I am fully aware that it is often a go-to jab for anti-Obama folks to refer to him as the "messiah".

I would imagine that if that were the case, he would have had antlers or, since it was Litha yesterday, maybe him making some sort of transformation for the goddess. But it wasn't. It was a Christian symbol.

This was two things:
1 - A direct reference to crucifixion.
2 - Meaningless to me on a symbolic or spiritual level.

This says that, whatever the reason for it was, the fact that he was crucified is not related to my subconscious thoughts on how people view him.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
OP,

The fact that you are not a Christian or religious at all makes me believe even more sure that this is symbolic.

OT- An odd feeling of deja vu just came over me in typing this message to you.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is, too. I mostly posted this for the record.

As far as the déjà vu , that's been happening a lot lately.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Again, I don't see Obama being crucified in the ME as plausible. There are troops in the region...

Could the uprises in Syria and Turkey, coupled with the Arab Spring, be influencing you?

I didn't suggest it's meaning to be that Obama was going to die in the Middle East.

I'm only saying that I think it has something to do with the relationship between the ME, Israel and the US.

I only look at Obama in this dream as representing the US in the Middle East. I don't think it has anything to do with Obama personally at all. I think he represents the US in the dream.

Because of the fact that the dream was located in the Middle East or possibly Israel itself, leads me to believe that something might take place there. Maybe even a religious war that we might end up helping to defend.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I only look at Obama in this dream as representing the US in the Middle East. I don't think it has anything to do with Obama personally at all. I think he represents the US in the dream.

Yeah, that's kind of my take on it. If it is of a divining nature at all, I'd be more inclined to believe that Obama = USA and the Mob = Religion. However it is dissected from there is up to the individual.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Cuervo because: totally the wrong word!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join