Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Some casting details for Star Wars 7

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.space.com...

Don't know if this is important enough for anyone to complete their day, but just thought I'd pass this along. Apparently, there is a casting call in the U.K. for some of the major character roles in the next Star Wars movie. Check it out.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

It's being Directed by THEM oh NO they ruined Star Trek, now what are they going to do.

But Thank you for posting this. Maybe it will be ok, as long as it is George Lucas's Storyline.

[Cut to Princess Leia recording the message into R2D2, the Droids escape to the Desert Planet.]
[Meanwhile Darth Vader Sticks the Princess in a holding cell, and rockets off.]
[The Death Star Appears in Tantooine's Sky, and Blows the S___ out of the planet, Luke, Obi Wan & the Droids]
[Meanwhile, Han Solo finds a jungle planet and looks for someplace to hide his cargo, a little fellow comes running out hysterical, yelling there is a shock to the FORCE. Jumps on Han's back and Yoda's him to the future Death Star to Free the Princess ....... ad nauseum]
edit on 22-6-2013 by Hermit777 because: Elaboration

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's not a reboot....it's a sequel. The events after Jedi.

Apparently, they aren't going with anything in the canon universe (i.e. like the Thrawn trilogy), but are instead fast-forwarding to where Luke is already training the next generation of Jedi (including a light/dark struggle with his son). Supposedly, Luke's son is going to be the main protagonist of the new trilogy. The are also dealing with remnants of the empire. I have to think they are introducing another big baddie (most likely some kind of Sith Lord that will tempt Luke's son).

This is all from past interviews with Lucas, and from my own piecing together of various tidbits, so may or may not be accurate. I'd rather see them go with the Vong, for example, and with Han and Leia's kids, etc.

My guesses:

A young man aged between 20 and 25, witty and smart, fit but not classically handsome, - LUKE'S SON (Ben like)

Man in late twenties, also fit, but this one is handsome and confident. - HAN'S SON (Anakin type)

Late teenage girl, independent, good sense of humour, also… physically fit . - HAN'S DAUGHTER

Second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and physically fit. - HAN'S DAUGHTER (my guess is changing out the twins Jaina and Jacen, to be two gals, and not twins)

Man in his forties, obviously physically fit, this one is a military type. - LEADER OF REMNANTS OF EMPIRE (Like Thrawn)

A man of around thirty or so, this one is an intellectual type. - CORRUPTING SITH LORD

Finally, a guy aged around seventy, strong opinions and tough. - SITH MASTER
edit on 24-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

join