It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.' - George Orwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Indeed, this seems to be the case as Eric Snowden is being cast as a traitor by the American government-

Criminal or Whistleblower?

Hero or Traitor?

The above video is an informative take on what is happening with Snowden and whether his actions are against the law or not, well worth a watch.

'I have nothing to worry about if I'm doing nothing wrong', or as the video puts it, 'If I'm not doing anything wrong, I don't need rights'.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

- Benjamin Franklin.

If you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to worry about hey Cheney?

'In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.' - George Orwell

I think Orwell might have been onto something folks!
edit on 22-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
In my opinion, people who are secretive are mostly being careful to keep from being found out. They are usually involved in something they know will piss people off (somewhere). They hush hush everything so they don't have to justify their actions.

The more immoral or illegal their acts the more highly secretive and paranoid they become about being discovered. Eventually everything is classified top secret, "just in case".

The more then the whistle blowers hopefully "come out" and expose them for who they really are.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have changed my thinking some on Mr. Snowden.

If he is now claiming a higher duty to the Constitution.

I am willing to look at his evidence. If he gives a paperclip to a Foreign Govt.

I'm done listening.

join