It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they getting ready for the Draft...?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interesting analysis and that sounds absolutley scary to me.

Some Americans are more "American" than others? What ever happened to "all men are created equal" and "inalienable rights"? I guess the US constitution really is dead.

I wonder how all those Bu#s will react to the draft?

What is the deal? Last I checked, Montreal was not part of the U.S.. You are safe in Canada ok? By law U.S. citizens have to register in case of war. We sure as hell know that our northern border is wide open....even France would probably serve us better in a time of war. Unlike Canada, we have citizens ready to fight for their country but by U.S. law we are limited as to the size of our forces. We dont need a draft to increase the size of our military, we can simply pass legislation, increasing the cap. Stop creating topics relating to other countries and on matters which you obviously know little to nothing about. It really makes you look dumb.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

as posted by Gools
I wonder how all those Bu#s will react to the draft?

You need ask?
First off, this scare-mongering crap about a coming draft has been discussed and debunked a number of times within ATS, hasn't it Gools?

Secondly, it is not a neocon agenda, nor a Republican agenda. This leaves only one or two choices, Gools, guess?

Thirdly, Rangel (sp) brought the first "draft" petition before the Senate for a vote and it was rebuked. It was brought forth again, and again, rebuked: 402 against and 2 for.

This "Bu#" calls your bluff and raises ya. Going to take more than what your sourcing to convince me that Senate will pass a draft resolution, if it gets brought forth a third time.

seekerof

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fawlty
Stop creating topics relating to other countries and on matters which you obviously know little to nothing about. It really makes you look dumb.

YEAH! OK!

Wouldn't want the opinion of any of those "foreigners" now would you.

They're not as good as 'mericans. Only 'merican pinions count on 'merican politics cuz 'merica is an island unto itself and don't not E'ffect rest of world filled with dumb foreigners!

Sheesh!

I really should stop making myself look so dumb...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
...as posted by Goals

... hasn't it Goals?

... two choices, Goals, guess?

If you wonder why I don't usually engage you in debate, you should realise that it's really hard to get someone's attention when you CONSTANTLY GET THEIR NAME WRONG!

Try and get my username right... mmmm K?

It's really not that hard, and you need to remember 20% less letters!

Secondly, as a rule you seem to relish in semantic debate while avoiding main topic points.

I can do semantics too and we can spend the next three pages arguing about each other's agenda's (oh yes you have one) if you wish. But I tire of such nonsense easily.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, how are we suppose to invade Iran? Already have sent troops in to mark places to blow up from the air. So, how long till it happens? Sometime around June. So, Iraq, Iran, and Afganistan, how we get the troops for three wars?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

as posted by Gools
I can do semantics too and we can spend the next three pages arguing about each other's agenda's (oh yes you have one) if you wish. But I tire of such nonsense easily.

Well then, lets show exactly how off base you are then and end this "debate," k? The "debate" on this ended when Senate nullified the proposed draft resolution twice. And yet, you claim you "tire of such nonsense easily," and yet persist with the fear-mongering, correct?
Are these "main topic" enough for you?

Draft reinstated, 2005
Rangel To Reintroduce Draft Bill
SECURITY: The Draft
Rumors of Impending Military Draft are Unfounded

seekerof

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join