It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unification theory of Science & Spirit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Rupert Sheldrake has some good stuff on morphic fields. Our bodies are bioelectromagnetic like most life, we thrive on energy which makes up 100% of our reality. The only difference in the energy is the vibrational frequency which separates me from you. This is where the fields come into effect, they are subtle but strong at the same time. The consciousness projecting these fields in physicality derives it's energy from plasma within the body.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Are you really a rosinitiate? If you are not a "scientist"? And further more do you not understand the the relationship of science and spirit.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
Rupert Sheldrake has some good stuff on morphic fields. Our bodies are bioelectromagnetic like most life, we thrive on energy which makes up 100% of our reality.

Sheldrake is a crank. You are made of matter. Matter has an energy equivalence but is not energy.

The only difference in the energy is the vibrational frequency which separates me from you.

Energy does not have a vibrational frequency. At least not in the theosophic sense. If you were EM you'd have a frequency, but then I'm afraid you'd have to propagate away at the speed of light.

This is where the fields come into effect, they are subtle but strong at the same time. The consciousness projecting these fields in physicality derives it's energy from plasma within the body.

So subtle, you can't detect them. How...convenient. Also, unless you ate a neon light, you have no plasma within your body. Other than the blood constituent, which I don't think you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Nice to see your still rooted in the old paradigm. I bet you think that's air your breathing now?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eso322

Are you really a rosinitiate? If you are not a "scientist"? And further more do you not understand the the relationship of science and spirit.

Define Rosinitiate....

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Define define define... All a matter of perceptual reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Science is a method and spirit is an unproved loosely defined concept so it would be impossible to unify them. You would have to prove there is a spirit before you could attempt to unify them.

I'm just curious.

What physical manifestation would be deemed acceptable to academia as proof?

My guess would be "none."

Or, when they find out what all the different cultures were actually referring to, will label it something else (maybe... "the thorpe!") and start to claim the thorpe exists, but this "spirit" stuff is just primitive nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join