It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Wikileaks cable "CONFIRMS" EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by purplemer

Anyone notice this date?

E.O. 12958: DECL: 1/15/2020

Executive Order 12958 - review for declassification on January 15, 2020....

Thanks, could not figure out what it meant.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Anyone notice this date?

Executive Order 12958 - review for declassification on January 15, 2020....

Thank you. I thought it was a typo (considering the cable is dated January 15, 2010 elsewhere), but I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this - I have seen a variety of articles regarding this topic, on various sites on the world wide web. I have one consistent thought and I will explain. There are several governments that are releasing public reports declaring that Intergalactic Visitors are among us and have always been among us.

I believe the governments cabal/illuminati/whatever have realised that the thousands of awakened is turning into millions and they want - or more correctly - need - to control the information. Essentially governments are trying to maintain control of information and because people are now in the awakened state they have to step quickly.

All I have to say is that the awakened already know the information that is now being released. Telling the awakened what they already know - and have know for a long time - the powers that be are really struggling now.

Much Peace...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

“we know there is life on other planets, but we must make peace here first.”

That's the big E.T. leak? hah, what a joke. That's weak, it sounds more like an opinion than a fact, and in fact, it remains an opinion until proven, just because some dude's opinion is in a wikileak it doesn't give it more credibility. And the "life" could have been a reference to microbes for all we know.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

well, there are a lot of reports of uap in that region of the world; so much so that Kazakhstan officially announced they will set up an ET embassy.

link

The world's oldest space launch facility, Russia's baikonur cosmodrone, is also there so it may have gotten ET's attention

who knows

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
Should we believe everything Jesse Ventura says as well?
edit on 22-6-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

I'd believe more of Ventura than President Obama.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Thank you for posting this - I have seen a variety of articles regarding this topic, on various sites on the world wide web. I have one consistent thought and I will explain. There are several governments that are releasing public reports declaring that Intergalactic Visitors are among us and have always been among us.

I believe the governments cabal/illuminati/whatever have realised that the thousands of awakened is turning into millions and they want - or more correctly - need - to control the information. Essentially governments are trying to maintain control of information and because people are now in the awakened state they have to step quickly.

All I have to say is that the awakened already know the information that is now being released. Telling the awakened what they already know - and have know for a long time - the powers that be are really struggling now.

Much Peace...

I have similar views and suspicions, although not rooted in any real knowledge, more of an intuition and educated guesses.

I highly suspect (again, no proof) that other intelligences have been interacting on one level or another in HUman affairs for a very long time. Sometimes overtly, mostly covertly (i suppose it depends on the species and their motives for being here as to when it's open or hidden), but always directing.

Which depresses me.

It's demoralising to me to think that Earth affairs might have been directed by off world species over many generations, simply because of the state of the world. Political fighting, wars almost continuous somewhere on the planet for thousands of years, millions dying from lack of clean water or food, pollution, habitat destruction, humans herded into cities and ruled with an iron fist, governments lying to, spying on and targeting their own civilian populations, sometimes even murdering them.

My point being...how advanced and lofty can these beings actually be if this is the result of their interest in humanity?

Are ETs (or wherever they hail from) as incompetent and as corrupt as human leaders seem to be, or is the chaos a deliberate tactic to suppress human advancement..out of fear of what we might do once or if we are allowed to reach a technological parity with them?

OTOH, is the seemingly increasing drive towards a single world authority, a human superstate or NWO as it is known as cynical as we imagine it to be?

Let's look at it without emotion..Human beings, regardless of geographical location would be under the one umbrella, have access to the same resources and benefits...a united species if you like.

Political integration will do much to end international conflicts and warfare...local fighting may still break out, but would be quelled almost as soon as it starts by the rest of the 'superstate'.

Resources and technological advancements would be disseminated to all, and used for betterment of humanity, not advances in ways to destroy each other as is generally the case now.

And probably most importantly, as least as far as this thread goes...we would prove to 'others' that we have matured to a level where at last we are not running around trying to murder one another, but help each other instead...to show that we've entered adulthood and can be considered worthy of playing with the other adults, now we are finally a united species.

Perhaps this is the real reason behind the so-called NWO..to enable humanity to show a mature and united front to 'others' in the hope of gaining acceptance and entry to some form of inter-species council, who would never remotely consider us worthy if we cannot even get along with members of our own species, much less trying to integrate with other species.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

what bothers me is that wiki f leaks confirms it,lol
who made them reliable ?
this jullian mr f assange is a guy with a dubbel agenda also if you asked me.
reliable wiki leaks ,dohh.
its same as the wikipedia ( a website with articals that can be altered by men and wimen like you and moi)
reliable ohh yes very reliable

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I disagree with rush conclusions 'he is just stating his opinion' - until there is more evidence that it is just that, he can have some sources in higher position that may be into the know.

However, this is what I myself am for. I am not sure if a New World Order is what would help to achieve it but what the writing stated:

He noted that “war is very dangerous”, and
said “we know there is life on other planets, but we must make
peace here first.”

needs to be done. If anyone knows 'Starcraft' it's a science fiction RTS but the story that it shows is kind of, what needs to happen and it takes lots of things from conspiracies. The story is that the UN was replaced in the future by United Powers League and in turn by the United Earth Directorate..

This is kind of where the world should be heading and we have a body for that - the UN. The world needs to unite, countries need to become states and the United States as a term should be actually United States Of Earth - where the countries of the world are these states.

Whether some things such as religion need to fall, some change in the system and centralizing is needed - whatever means are needed.

Don't you ever see this is the direction the world should be heading? Nationalism is harmful, what some countries do today - separating more and more, creating their own tiny countries, even making up their own history, sometimes stealing history from other countries - this all is wrong and needs to change, it's against Union of the world.

So whether there is life on other planets or not, the world needs to unite. What if there is indeed life and the civilizations outside Earth do exist? What will an Earth separated into countries and wars like that do?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Heed Klaatu's Warning...................(yes, thats me in the background...wave)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2013 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

NEW Wikileaks cable "CONFIRMS" EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE

www.ufosonearth.com

¶2. (SBU) On January 13 Ambassador called on Dushanbe Mayor and
Chairman of the upper house of Parliament Mahmadsaid Ubaidulloev
at his parliamentary office. The Mayor began the meeting with a
lengthy discourse on Afghanistan, thanking the United States for
its contributions and sacrifices there, and saying that U.S.
activities there were very important “as we enter the third
millennium and the 21st century.” Ubaidulloev thought the main
task there was to build a sense of national identity among
ethnically disparate groups, and said the United States was an
example for this. H
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't understand why you posted this particular ex-test. What does it have to do with ET's?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Anyone notice this date?

Typo. The original cable is dated 1/15/2010

AND...this is an old subject for a thread. We talked about this exact same cable a couple of years ago on ATS.

Here is the thread from 2011 regarding this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I said in that old thread from 2 years ago (the last time we talked about this particular wikileaks cable), there is no reason to believe this mayor "knows" secret knowledge about aliens, or if he -- just like many people in this world, including myself -- simply feels that life exists/most likely exists elsewhere in the universe.

edit on 6/22/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

But he didn't say "feels" he said "We Know"

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Thanks for that Jigger. I must have pasted the wrong bit of text.. Maybe I should get you to edit my threads before I put them up..

Take care..

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if and when "They" come here then we will all know but for now it might be that we are simply too boring to come and visit and to them we have an IQ of an earth worm and found all over the universe.

Try picking quotes from the bible to stand you in better stead then using a line from millions and millions of diplomatic comments released by Wikileaks because its fooling no one.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by jiggerj

Thanks for that Jigger. I must have pasted the wrong bit of text.. Maybe I should get you to edit my threads before I put them up..

Take care..

Hey, if people were imprisoned for unclear posts, I'd be on death row.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
your gonna take a comment by some tribal clans leader in Afghanistan as proof of ET life?! LOL good luck with that..

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yea MICROBES!!!!!! Because MICROBES have been found right!!!! YOU KNOW IT MAN!!!

reply to post by pyramidikal

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
your gonna take a comment by some tribal clans leader in Afghanistan as proof of ET life?! LOL good luck with that..

He is Chairman of the upper house of Parliament too , which means he is higher on the ladder of power and info

This above was posted in this thread by a ATS member, more than a tribal leader don't you think, but the main point here is that prominent people airing such views is in its self revealing something that can be viewed in many historical utterings of this nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Extraterrestrial life has been found years ago. You all want Intelligent life form. to explain UFOs.
these are 2 different things.
NASA is looking for planets that have the Goldilocks planets, or the best places in any given Solar System.
Damn wake up. Life can live on other planets. The question is are they intelligent.
You all are looking for something that has already been found.
But yet you all fight a non-conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matted

Extraterrestrial life has been found years ago.

Really? Why was I not informed of this?
Do you have a source?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join