It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come for dinner..what would you give them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Marmite on toast..the theory being that.. either they will go utterly bananas about it and we are invited to join the greater stellar alliance or, they will report back to their superiors...DO NOT INVADE EARTH, they have this terrible weapon called Marmite.........tongue stuck to mouth....................c c c c c cant spea...........................

That made me laugh, a star for you sir

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A cow? I'm guessing?

edit on 23-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I would serve them up a nice stew made up of every politician I could harvest for them...along with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Of course, they would need plenty of pepto afterwards and perhaps some serious enemas, (rectal probes American style) to clean out all the garbage they have ingested.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Aliens come for dinner..what would you give them?

Strawberry Ice Cream.....of course....

(wonders how many people will get that....)

In case you don't get the reference off the bat...

(can't see vids here, so not sure how far in it is)
edit on 25-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I always feel a bit creeped when I see that video, which has been posted a few times on ATS, just at the bit where it says about aliens crashed in the desert, and every time I watch it a light aircraft goes by my house, weird. Would be good if this is true.

The reference to strawberry ice cream is at 7.30, who wouldn't like strawberry ice cream?!

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I remember seeing both specials when they aired. In my market, they were both interrupted before they finished the show, and went to infomercials. In addition, before and throughout the show, there were news promos saying they'd discuss it and reactions, etc., and yet come news time, no further mention of it. Was kind of eerie. For anyone who hasn't seen both specials, they are like mandatory viewing for the subject. True, there is a lot of "Aviary" lore in it, due to those involved, but it certainly is interesting. And, regardless of your view on it, it pretty much is the most consistent and witness supported chain of events regarding the coverup. Of course, could all just be people jumping on that same bandwagon too, we simply don't know.

The reference to strawberry ice cream is at 7.30, who wouldn't like strawberry ice cream?

As laughable as it is...given the alien anatomy described in the special (a hard gum, not teeth), it is actually a perfect food choice for them. So, joke? Or truth?

Funny tidbit, this special was the FIRST TV mention of Area 51...

edit on 25-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
How the hell would I know? I don't know anything about alien physiology. Anything I gave them to eat might kill them.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

Hi Junkheap, They get nourishment through osmosis...absorbing nutrients through their skin...or so I have noticed during my "travels".

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would probably tell them to make their own food.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join