It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come for dinner..what would you give them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Being a Brit.....i'd say it would have to be a cuppa.....

CX.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I would offer them a bag full of things like:
Empty milk carton, egg shells, used coffee grounds...

With a side of dust, fingernail clippings, and tiny pieces of toys.

For desert: All the leaves they can catch and eat.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
I would serve cored cows butt with a nice bottle of red.

They are probably tired of that 'offal' delicacy by now, (failed lab experiments probably wound up as some sort of liquid stew). "Primordial soup" to help them evolve or start all over again from scratch as a brand new specie.
edit on 22-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats hospitality for ya. Im starring you for that. Maybe we could eat them for dinner when you have taken em out!

I don't eat stuff when I don't know what it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Considering the cattle mutilations I wonder if they may like hagus.

I don't though. I guess I would serve them Mahi Mahi in a lemon and white wine sauce. Then I would get crackin' with LOTS of questions.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If I had advanced notice I would probably whip up my gumbo and throw some mystery meat (squirrel) in there.
It is damn good.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I would hope they would bring dinner. I love to try new ethnic food whenever possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I was just thinking what I would offer Aliens for lunch If they knocked on my door and they were hungry.
I guess I wouldn't offer them any type of meat because I think they may not like that (unless they are Lizards
)
So for a drink I would make them Earl Grey Tea, with some nice buttered bread and some cheese, cheddar because thats all I have in, some apples and tomatoes.
If they are up for a giggle I would follow it all with beer and scotch
So what would you offer them when they come for tea?

I would probably make the same, Earl Grey is my favourite tea, I drink it daily, cheese on good bread = good, tomatoes, apples, I eat daily, beer and scotch rarely, but good when they are good. Not sure if aliens should be drinking alcohol though, I know I used to, like most teenagers and 20 somethings, but older = wiser and presumably aliens = wiser.

edit on 22-6-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well, my aliens(in my imagination)are made of pure blue light, so they are light beings. I suppose they wouldn't need me to feed them,since they could get energy from the air. But to be a good host, I might give them a few of my electrical cords(plugged into the wall) to munch on.

Yikes, now I have this horrible mental image of terribly frayed electrical cords all over my house.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If "we" are intelligent enough to communicate in this area of EXISTENCE where our awareness levels can communicate vocally or telepathically 1 would ask them what is there food or intake body sustaining material (if any considering advanced AI -internal energy-soul-spirit suits) and then I would continue however so with the data obtained from that point on.

Interesting OP ? and responses...

edit on 6/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would make them steak tacos full of roofies and sleeping pills.

Once they were oblivious, I'd hack their ship, create a new hybrid body for myself in their medic bay, an be back in half an hour.

I would then use telekinesis to launch them into the sun to avenge decades of human butt probing and cattle mutilation.

The next morning when confronted about all the noise, I'd calmly let the reporters know that a weather balloon had crashed into my home, but that I'd already patched it up and sent it on its way.

Then I would eat more steak tacos (the unlaced leftovers).

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Perhaps an order of mutilated cow or horse. And I would remember to get a picture with them.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'd go with vegetarian / vegan.

It's a good bet that whatever planet that they come from would support plant life. Not a guarantee that they'd eat meat though.

If you're a meat eater, you'd be likely happy with both meat and veg, but if a vegetarian, massively offended by meat being served.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

logic

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Water that has been boiled in a kettle than cooled down to room temperature.

Perhaps sliced apple and or pear.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here is a brain Bender (maybe not to you folks, but I am rather simple minded
)

I have read from numerous, unrelated sources that the greys use photosynthesis for their dietary needs.
What if offering them plants to eat would be like asking them to commit cannibalism?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interesting question

Frenchtoast and homefries with a cup of coffee for breakfast or dinner. If it was lunch than a couple slices of fresh homemade bread with butter and a glass of apple or orange juice

I would love to invite an alien (friendly one of course) to spend the day with me.

I tell you what I wouldn't do, I wouldn't show them the television and I wouldn't feed them meat, I have a feeling they'd be above that and would find it offensive.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCheapster

Perhaps an order of mutilated cow or horse

This makes me chuckle. I can imagine it going down like this:

"well hello Mork from Ork! I am honored to have you for lunch! Come in, come in! As you must know because I cn literally feel you reading my thoughts right know, I am a UFO enthusiast and am pretty knowledgable of your activites here on Earth. In fact, I have the perfect food source for you in the fridge right now. I happen to have pureed cow anus and liver!"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a wonderful Thread and has made me laugh. After doing some reading of things, i would stick to Veggies,
and of course a nice bottle of Chanti. Makes fast slurping noises. Yes have given up Livers muhahahahaha.

(You knew there had to be a "Silence of the Lambs" Reference somewhere.)
edit on 22-6-2013 by Hermit777 because: forgot attribution

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Considering all the cow mutilations, I would have to guess they would like a good T-bone steak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join