It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati jumping ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
the movie wall-e, there's where we're headed.

so many fat people, riding around in personal strollers with big gulp cup holders of course.

this is what the illuminati wants? wal-mart owning the world? all plants being dead, robots being the only ones with brains?

or we can go the more logical route and talk about nuclear fallout.

eventually the illuminati will want to physically protect themselves, correct? there are only a few places they could go.

1. under earth
2. under water
3. the moon
4. mars

it will be the illuminati that will jump-ship before anyone else, and if you think this "Mars One" project is anything other than a scam to raise funds you'd be dead wrong, they won't ever open their illuminati doors to the mudbloods, unless it's for animal breeding or slave worker/puppet purposes.

what say you? i hear rumors of colonies here and there but i don't have any proof.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi op

So where are we going?

Underground and seal our own fate?

Space,where apparently there is nowt.

Or the most logical outcome

PROZAC

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
so many people have the wrong idea about what the illuminati stood for.

Originally they stood for truth, science, and opposed the wrong teachings of the catholic church at the time. They were composed of artists, scientists and philosophers. They were persecuted by the catholic church for teaching such things as the earth not being the centre of the universe, which we all now know to be completely true.

The illuminati were never evil, scary, world dominating wrong-dooers nor had plans to rule.

I doubt they even exist any more.

Step away from nonsense, and do some research on the very people you are talking about before you jump to the wrong conclusions

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Illuminati colony on mars?

Sounds great. They can transform the martian surface into a habitable place to live. And we get to stay on the lush green green lands of Earth.

Yep, makes sense to me, colonise a boulder, because the oasis has floaties.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Ahh but you see, what you cannot disprove you cannot deny. And what you cannot see you cannot define.

And what you cannot deny or define, must exist and it must be big, bad, ugly, scary and have teeth like boeing 747s.

They're sneaking around in the dark, hundred dollar bills falling freely from their pockets, lurking in the shadows with their coat tails and masonic handkerchiefs glimmering in the moonlight... as they plot to .. plot to..

Plot to kill you with gmos and chemtrails and justin biebers...

before they rocket off, to the moon! I should know, I've seen Stark. Ben Elton knew more about all this sort of thing before it was popular you know.

The environment is being destroyed by a series of 'avalanches' - sudden upsets in the Earth's ecosystem, causing widespread destruction. The Stark conspiracy is a cabal of the world's richest and most influential men, who have long been aware that the planet's ecosystem is approaching total collapse. For decades they have been launching unmanned spacecraft loaded with supplies into orbit around the Earth and the Moon. Seeking to save their own lives and leave everyone else to suffer from 'total toxic overload', they secretly build a fleet of spacecraft with the intention colonizing the Moon.

Oo

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Brilliant

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Originally they stood for truth, science, and opposed the wrong teachings of the catholic church at the time. They were composed of artists, scientists and philosophers. They were persecuted by the catholic church for teaching such things as the earth not being the centre of the universe, which we all now know to be completely true.

The illuminati were never evil, scary, world dominating wrong-dooers nor had plans to rule.

I doubt they even exist any more.

Step away from nonsense, and do some research on the very people you are talking about before you jump to the wrong conclusions

Holy #, am i really reading this? Someone else on ATS actually understands what the Illuminati was and the ideologies of which the members stood for. Astounding!

In regards to the Illuminati's existence; it is widely believed that it was disbanded when the founder, Adam Weishaupt fled Bavaria after it outlawed secret societies such as the Freemasons and the Illuminati themselves. It has me thinking though, that if the Freemasons could survive until the 21st Century (after being disbanded from Bavaria, just like the Illuminati), why then couldn't the Illuminati survive considering that they were just as prominent at the time of the fleeing.

Keeps one entertained.

To people who believe otherwise (that the Illuminati are/were truly evil), there was, and is no evidence that they are/were a group of shape shifting lizards out to rule the world and enslave their fellow man. If anything, they wanted to set man free through the way of knowledge, truth and science.

edit on 22-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
so long as they 'JUMP' any where is fine - be the first - show us how ILLUMINot

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yes indeedly!

I find it very disheartening when people who claim "enlightenment" and "truth"
go all out attacking the VERY people who defended these ideals in the first place.

I don't know where this nonsense about the illuminati started but its all very much bovine testicles.
edit on 22-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

Dead on the money. They were demonized, along with women, Pagans and anything else that was perceived to be a threat to the power of the Church.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
First and foremost, I'm not talking about the 1776 Illuminati.

If you have a better name for the world leaders feel free to share, for they are who I refer to, I too doubt they use the term "Illuminati", but I do believe they consider themselves to be the "Illuminated Ones".

We're talking about more than run of the mill executives, we're talking about world leaders who use some supernatural means of being "Illuminated" by means such as The Occult.

If you think "They" don't exist, it wouldn't be the worst thing, people live and die without believing "They" exist and they seem to live normal lives, so it's not needed that anyone know about them.

I was just throwing an idea out there but I see there are 2 camps on here, throw me in the Youtube reptilian shape shifter crowd, or the ignorant of the 1776 illuminati crowd, which I'm neither.

The term is as taboo as UFO was 20 years ago, well, hopefully in 20 years we will be closer to discussing the reality of the actual rulers of the planet, and it isn't a handful of musicians using demonic symbolism.

P.S.

I have first-hand knowledge that "They" exist, I hate to throw pearls out there, but I'll say my specific first-hand knowledge refers to their worship/belief system regarding the single supernatural eye.
edit on 23-6-2013 by pyramidikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pyramidikal

I have first-hand knowledge that "They" exist, I hate to throw pearls out there, but I'll say my specific first-hand knowledge refers to their worship/belief system regarding the single supernatural eye.

Could you take that first hand and stop feeding the chicken it or throwing pearls back and forth

Spill the beans on who "they" are and how they became them,

Everyone at ATS has first hand knowledge. What does your first hand knowledge encompass?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
deleted

due

to

the

fact

that

you

are

not

worthy
edit on 23-6-2013 by pyramidikal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am far from a debunker but some supernatural being showed you a single eye and that affirms your belief in the Illuminati? How odd.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I am far from a debunker but some supernatural being showed you a single eye and that affirms your belief in the Illuminati? How odd.

Has it happened to you too? nope, didn't think so, so, maybe before mocking, try and think how you would react to such an experience.

What would you think? What would you do? You don't even think in terms of what you would do, all you do is think in terms of "that person is crazy", am I right?

new topics

top topics

join