It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Soros-IRS Connection in a Nutshell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jimmyx
soros again?...wow...

Suggestion ... read the title of the thread. It's "SOROS-IRS connection". So YES, people are going to talk about Soros and his machiavellian manipulations. I understand that the left doesn't like their big guys being outed for being the slime that they are ... but there it is. Deal with it.

I read the title, there is no connection...maybe, just maybe...these "groups" as you call them, are PO'ed about tea party 501c4's GETTING TAX BREAKS for one-sided multi-million dollar, secret donor, right-wing, political organizations while masquerading as " social welfare charities"....which by the way, dwarfs the money that soros has donated.
here's the actual language of the 501c4
www.law.cornell.edu...

scroll down and look in the 501c4 language for the word EXCLUSIVELY....your tea party butt buddies are violating the written law.....it's there in black and white, in the tax code, in plain English

so you want the IRS agents to violate the law and look the other way, and if they don't you want them fired!!!.....what a patriot you are
:

and yet...soros is the problem
edit on 22-6-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I read the title, there is no connection..

How about you read the article (without the far left goggles on). The connection is there.
Your boy Soros is a machiavellian manipulator of politics in the USA and world wide.

:shk: says the person supporting Soros' manipulations.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.whitehouse.gov...

The above link is the White House visitor records that they have released. If anyone else wants to help, I'm looking for a connection from Soros and Douglas Shulman (IRS) just to see if they have visited at the same time or not.

Just looking for more evidence.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

How about you read the article (without the far left goggles on). The connection is there.
Your boy Soros is a machiavellian manipulator of politics in the USA and world wide.

soros turned over a rock and all the roaches scrambled out, I hope he keeps it up, I want to see the tax cheats of those tea party groups, claiming 501c4 status, go to prison.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Also Jonathan M. Davis, aide to Douglas Shulman is reported to have visited the White House over 300 times.

A link to Soros?

Will look. . . . . . .

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

soros turned over a rock and all the roaches scrambled out, I hope he keeps it up, I want to see the tax cheats of those tea party groups, claiming 501c4 status, go to prison.

So you are admitting that Soros used the IRS to specifically target political groups that were idealogically different to the progressive agenda?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Also Jonathan M. Davis, aide to Douglas Shulman is reported to have visited the White House over 300 times.

A link to Soros?

Will look. . . . . . .

he was appointed by George bush in 2008, left in 2012....300 times during those 4 years seems plausible...considering that reading his bio looks like he was active on a lot of different fronts involving the financial meltdown....uhmm, so what's the problem?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

A link to Soros?

Will look. . . . . . .

he was appointed by George bush in 2008, left in 2012....300 times during those 4 years seems plausible...considering that reading his bio looks like he was active on a lot of different fronts involving the financial meltdown....uhmm, so what's the problem?

No problem, unless you're a progressive and you want your agenda to stay hidden.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

of course not, soros didn't "use" the IRS for anything, his groups pointed out violations of the tax law...IRS agents are not stupid people, they went after the groups named "tea party"...hello red flag!!! ...and you question why the IRS agents targeted them????

so, you're admitting as long as political groups are opposed to progressives, they can break the law???

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A link to Soros?

Will look. . . . . . .

No problem, unless you're a progressive and you want your agenda to stay hidden.

boogie, boogie, booo!!!! ...... hidden agendas!!!....but, it's out there because,... because,.... well it's OBAMA!!!!.......boohlah, boohlah, boo!!!!!! (fingers waving)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

of course not, soros didn't "use" the IRS for anything, his groups pointed out violations of the tax law...

Again, Soros-led, Soros-funded groups aided the IRS in targeting conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status.

IRS agents are not stupid people, they went after the groups named "tea party"...hello red flag!!!

So you're okay with the IRS targeting goups with "Tea Party" in their name, not "Progressive" or "liberal".

...and you question why the IRS agents targeted them????

Um, yes.

so, you're admitting as long as political groups are opposed to progressives, they can break the law???

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Progressives and liberals are known for being in favor of taxes. If I worked for the IRS, and my job was to catch those trying to avoid taxes - I might pay a little more attention to the groups that say they've been T.axed E.nough A.lready

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by beezzer

Progressives and liberals are known for being in favor of taxes. If I worked for the IRS, and my job was to catch those trying to avoid taxes - I might pay a little more attention to the groups that say they've been T.axed E.nough A.lready

So no progressive or liberal groups have filed for tax-exempt status?

I'm glad. Because that would be disgustingly hypocritical of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx.you found one billionaire (who name has been used for years) putting up his own money for the left....so what (yawn)

Peter Lewis, James Simons, Steven Spielberg, Warren Buffett, Irwin Jacobs (of Telecom fame), Fred Eychaner (Chicago Media Mogul), Jon Stryker, Haim Saban(also in media), Donald Sussman (owner of the MaineToday Media newspapers), Andy Stern (SEIU), Arthur Blank, Barry Diller, Michael Eisner, David Geffen, Charles Gifford, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Norman Lear, Penny Pritzker, Steve Tisch, Mike Bloomberg, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, ... etc etc

Politico - Democratic Billionaires Boost Obama Super Pac
Forbes - Behind the scenes Billionaires Funding 2012 Election
Basking with Billionaires - Left Wing Political Activists Luxury Weekend
Left Wing Billionaire Machine Targeting Homes of Republican Billionaires

Flyer, you left out a very important man who does most of his work behind the curtain:

Co-Founder Trilateral Commission - Zbigniew Brzezinski

Zbig dragged up a so-called sub-driver/peanut farmer to become President. Jimmy Carter was Zbig's boy and the unspoken reality of this situation caused me to refer to it as the "Brzezinski Administration" and the policies they tried to implement fell flat on their faces. This current administration just reeks of Zbigniew Brzezinski and I believe he is the man at the end of Obama strings

Brzezinski's net worth in excess of $2.5 billion, that we know about........

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by beezzer

So no progressive or liberal groups have filed for tax-exempt status?

I'm glad. Because that would be disgustingly hypocritical of them.

Yes, liberal groups have filed for tax-exempt status, but not in the numbers that the conservative/tea party groups have.

This explosion of tax-exempt advocacy coincided with a surge of Tea Party and conservative grassroots activism, as conservative groups seized the opportunity presented by Citizens United. In 2010 and 2012, the majority of "dark money," as such untraceable political spending has come to be known, was spent by conservative organizations. In fact, 84% of political spending by 501(c)4s in 2012 came from conservative-affiliated groups. Liberal groups, on the other hand, accounted for only 12%, with non-partisan organizations making up the rest.

So, we have an increase in organizations seeking 501(c)4 status for the purpose of political advocacy, the majority of which are conservative, and many of whom are exploiting the vagaries of their status for explicitly political ends. And we have an IRS with little to no guidance as to where the boundaries lie, but who is responsible for enforcing them nonetheless. Is it really surprising that the IRS focused additional scrutiny on these organizations?

www.policymic.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
Soros has made enough trips to the U.S. WH to get a job as a tourist guide - another lardbutt w/ a fat wallet opens to whomever supports (instigates) his causes.
Hey - I just called Soros a lardbutt does that make me a bigot...hmmm

Nice OP - have cup a steaming c(_) on me ***siiiip***

soros again?...wow...you found one billionaire (who name has been used for years) putting up his own money for the left....so what (yawn)

I case you missed my previous post, Jimmyx this one for you: ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI

Net Worth in excess of $2.9 billion, Co-Founder of Trilateral Commission, and mentor of Jimmy Carter and string puller of Obama.

If Brzezinski wanted Soros out of the way, Soros would be history in a heartbeat.
edit on 22-6-2013 by Oldnslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

soros didn't "use" the IRS for anything,

jimmy .. dude .. we aren't stupid enough to buy what you are selling. FAR left wing Soros buys elections and manipulates the system to try to advance his radical agenda. He didn't say to the IRS ... 'hey, look at all the left wing organizations I"ve got my claws into' ... nope .. he just tried to get them to go after the ones on the right that were against his agenda. He wasn't concerned about people possibly breaking the law ... he was concerned about his own agenda. It's just that simple.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Yep. How on earth could I forget to mention Zbigniew Brzezinski ?? Thank you for reminding us all about him. I may have blocked him from my mind because his I find his shrew airhead of a daughter ... Mika ... to be so annoying that I just can't stomach anything to do with that family.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

The Soros-IRS Connection in a Nutshell

George Soros, not the Koch Brothers and not Brezinski.....

Please post on topic...You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

What is a troll?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join