It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Man Vs Bat Man Whos the Victor?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Okay I am PRO Super Man, He will beat the living sh*t out of Bat Man Any day.

I brought this topic up becuase "SURFUP" Thinks that Bat Man can own Super Man. But really Bat Man is NOTHING with out his little gizmos

So you decide! Who would win from Bat Man and Super Man

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You would think Superman would win hands down.
But I have a friend who bought a comic where Batman and Superman actually fight and Batman wins.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The only possible way for Batman to beat Superman would be if Superman were to be stripped of his powers. I mean, come on...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
You would think Superman would win hands down.
But I have a friend who bought a comic where Batman and Superman actually fight and Batman wins.

Go figure.

WHAT!? Bat Man must have cheated by pulling out some Kyrptonite

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Superman flew real fast and made the entire earth spin backwards.....

Batman gets in fights which consist of "BAP" "POW" "SLAM" and "CRASH"....

Notice that there were several blows. That is because Batman had to hit someone multiple times to knock him out...

Again...superman can pick up trucks and stuff.

Hands down....Superman takes a swing...."BLAAAAAMMMMM"

Thats the only sound description your gonna hear in that fight.... Well besides someone yelling "CLEAR!" followed by " I GOT NOTHING!"

[Edited on 11/8/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If we're talking dodgy live-action adaptations, then yes...

The two of them have gone for it several times in print. Most notably in the non-continuity Dark Knight Returns. Guess who won that one.

Clark is all clean-shaven jaw and upstanding voter (probably dem).

Bruce is all tortured soul and ends-justify-means, he'd probably have a special kryptonite toe-cap just so he could kick Superman in the nads.

But how would he get around the speed? The Super-breath, the lazer vision, the...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
But how would he get around the speed? The Super-breath, the lazer vision, the...

the....Super-beer?

In print, I remember he's gone up against Spiderman as well as Muhammad Ali. Both times, he couldn't use his powers. I'm sure this must've been the case with the Batman fight as well...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   

When it comes down to it ...Vegeta would own both of them with NO PROBLEM AT all

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Batman would lose, Superman is the man of steal, With really only one weakness.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are two key issues here to determine the answer. You juniors are all surmising.

1. It depends what color the sun is.
2. It depends whether Batman wears kryptonite knuckles.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

2. It depends whether Batman wears kryptonite knuckles.

It would also depend on the color of the kryptonite used.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well it's pretty easy...with kryptonite, Batman, without it, superman. "POW!" (Clark with a little sarcasm as he blasts him back to powerpuff girl land...)

What is batman? A tortured soul? Yes. A super-hero? Maybe. A silly prat dressed up as an animal running around with a flash car? Definatly.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Say Superman's superpowers were stripped off and Batman's utilities was stripped off, who do you think will win?

Superman is nothing without his powers, while on the other hand Batman doesn't have any power, yet he is a superhero.

Surf

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ahem.

You SUPERMAN supporters are so ARROGANT.

It is important to be SCIENTIFIC and OBJECTIVE and to present ONLY THE FACTS about caped crusader wars. Like I said, it depends what COLOR the sun is.

If Batman battled Superman on ANY planet in Krypton's host solar system, Batman would WIN.

Supes NEVER derived any powers from being a mutant or a deity or even the typical radioactive accident that breeds instant heroes. He ingested NO super serum to become a super soldier, he trained under no ancient mystic, he had no relations with any spider.

He is just an ORPHAN jettisoned away from a dying planet, along with (separately shipped, postage & handling extra) a cousin, a dog, a horse and a monkey.

Superman's powers derive solely from the fact that Earth's sun is yellow.
Batman would BEAT Superman under a red sun.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

JOHN NADA!!!
Oh, KrazyIvan, Batman owns all. He doesn't need super powers, he's got brains. He outwits his foe, he's a detective. Anyone read Frank Millers Batman? He kicked Superman's arse like it weren't no thing. How you may ask? Kryptonite Gloves baby!!! Then he said "Get out of my cave" and Superman cried like a little bitch. In the end he had nearly every super hero working for HIM

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN

JOHN NADA!!!
Oh, KrazyIvan, Batman owns all. He doesn't need super powers, he's got brains. He outwits his foe, he's a detective. Anyone read Frank Millers Batman? He kicked Superman's arse like it weren't no thing. How you may ask? Kryptonite Gloves baby!!! Then he said "Get out of my cave" and Superman cried like a little bitch. In the end he had nearly every super hero working for HIM

My point exactly.

P.S.: THX got banned, so except him accepting his mistake and bowing down to Batman.

[Edited on 11/11/2004 by surfup]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
batman haswo n in all the fights, even in the trade where supe was a nazi. of cvourse, batman did use infra-red lights and a black kryptonite cage, but, he still one.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well I can't comment on who'd win if they both got stripped of all thing superhero. But without any gadgets, plastic six-packs and bright red-underwear. Well it's Superman everytime, isn't it? Clark Kent isn't from earth (As was pointed out) and is therefore the natural victor.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
yo, if they losdt all their gadgets and "super powers", batman would win. Being without powers, rich, and having a black belt in almost everything, Batman is the victor. Supes doesn't know any cool kung-fu moves or nuthin'. He relys on his powers and stuff, so bats is the automatic victor.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Mask, start reading four-colour stuff post '86. lol

All that pre-crisis crap got dropped, thank Gud.

No cousin, no horse, no monkey. Not even the dog, he's now a gift from Bibbo.

BTW, which Frank Miller effort are we talking about here? Someone remind me.

Yes, without powers or gadgets Batman would win, but what about costumes? Would Bruce suffer the same problem Dick did, not being switched all the way on when not in costume, as he found out against Slade Wilson?

Hell, without powers Tim Drake could take Clark, he took down Shiva.

And Bruce isn't a "super"-hero. Not the definition we argued around and around "back in the day". No SUPER, no SUPERhero, just hero.

Anyway, let's do some real comparisons. Phantom vs Batman, anyone?
Punisher vs Vigilante? Captain America vs General Glory?!?

Ooh, I know, Ralph Dibney vs Reed Richards.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join