It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I blame it on the supermoon

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm having a pretty bad day, one of the worst I've had in years. So I thought it would be nice to top it all off with a slice of moist chocolate-pistachio cake from my local diner complete with a glass of cool milk from my fridge.

The date on the carton says it's good for another week and a half, so nothing to worry about, right? Wrong! I just swigged down big, old glass of souring, curdling milk. I thought I smelled something a bit funny. My sense of taste and smell are not very good, so it was too late before I realized what I had done.

Oh, I feel queasy. I blame it on the approaching supermoon.

Y'all have a good night and a good weekend.


edit on 21-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)




posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


Eat a little more food containing zinc. Zinc helps us taste better.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Girl, when it doubt, drag it out!, or 'Stomp it out' whichever fits you best!

must be the Supermoon though, i have had some bizarre days likewise,


Somewhere over the rainbow, the sun will come out!



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


I felt a little weezy reading that,The super moon is on sunday I thought.Were you trying to make white Russians



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I got supermooned once.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


I felt a little weezy reading that,The super moon is on sunday I thought.Were you trying to make white Russians


Oh, it's approaching--as sure as the super creepy moon in your avatar, it's out to get me.



edit on 21-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


....
second moon...



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
moist chocolate-pistachio cake sounds good right now



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


Souring, curdling milk will add to anyone's bad day!


I'd be taking that milk back to the market and demanding a refund! Let them take a sip and see what it's like to swallow a big gulp. YUCK!!!!


However, the cake sounds yummy. You can still have your cake, right?

Hang in there a few more days and see if your depression starts to ebb out, like the tide as the super moon fades away, leaving behind a stronger person with a new outlook on life.

Paranormal Review Radio:

A Super Moon is a healing presence in your life as you make the adaptations and adjustments. It can create a cosmic alignment to your path of life service, maybe even a few personal miracles! So, "go with the flow" of this moment. Allow the crust of old wounds to break away. Enjoy the new healing as it emerges to help you walk your spiritual path, a renewed and stronger person.


You are not alone. We all get depressed from time to time, some days worse than others.
Better days are ahead, my friend. Just keep one foot in front of the other, and take it one day at a time.

edit on 6/22/2013 by sled735 because: addition to post



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
I'm having a pretty bad day, one of the worst I've had in years. So I thought it would be nice to top it all off with a slice of moist chocolate-pistachio cake from my local diner complete with a glass of cool milk from my fridge.

The date on the carton says it's good for another week and a half, so nothing to worry about, right? Wrong! I just swigged down big, old glass of souring, curdling milk. I thought I smelled something a bit funny. My sense of taste and smell are not very good, so it was too late before I realized what I had done.

Oh, I feel queasy. I blame it on the approaching supermoon.

Y'all have a good night and a good weekend.


edit on 21-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)


What I'd be worried about is if the date on the carton says it's good for another week, then something *else* made it go funky.


Was it a bug? A hair from the milk factory clones? Bit of cow?

Oo



Now after you're hurled it all out when you've read that, you should feel a lot better!!!!

Ahh milk.. that funny stuff I used to love. Now it's all weird. Juice from an animal that sits in a cardboard box and eventually turns into cheese.
I'm not doing anyone any favours right now I know .. even I'm starting to get nauseated.

oO



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I'd be taking that milk back to the market and demanding a refund!


I drank all the evidence
It was the last of the milk.



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

What I'd be worried about is if the date on the carton says it's good for another week, then something *else* made it go funky.


Was it a bug? A hair from the milk factory clones? Bit of cow?


That's a good point. I personally think it was supermoon though.



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha
 


Wait. So you finished the glass of milk, THEN realized it was bad?

Did you drink outta the carton? Or a glass? Was the glass dirty? Are you sure?

I mean....you finished it before realizing it was bad?



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan
 


Your BS detector is working just fine


But yes, I drank the whole glass and then noticed all the curds at the bottom. Once I saw it I was thinking, "I knew it smelled and tasted funny!" ...I did not sleep very well last night.




edit on 22-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend
 


Juice from an animal!

LOL

I once described it.to someone so (i don't know the correct term) vegetarian they didn't drink milk as enjoying a nice glass of pasteurised bovine udder discharge :-)

I hope y'all enjoy your milk from now on!
edit on 22-6-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ah, don't let one lumpy episode ruin your taste!

Bevete Più Latte!



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join