It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Stonehenge? Britain releases its last big batchof X-Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article I found on NBCNEWS.com about an old ufo sighting over Stonehenge and a large release of UFO related files by Great Britain.

cosmiclog.nbcnews.com/_news/20 13/06/20/19063873-ufo-over-stonehenge-britain-releases-its-last-big-batch-of-x-files?lite

Britain's Ministry of Defense finished up its release of almost 60 years' worth of UFO sighting reports on Friday with a bang: a 4,300-page cache of documents that describe strange sights over Stonehenge and Parliament, and lay out the reason why the ministry shut down its UFO desk three and a half years ago .

I'm always happy to hear that more and more countries are disclosing UFO files, sightings, military investigations, etc... Even if the files are heavily redacted its still a form of disclosure, right?

Just thought id post this as i haven't seen out posted yet, enjoy.

What say you all?

-Anathema

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i like this theread..somehow so curious to see..TQ for the info..S+F for free..

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
UFO over Stonehenge! Nothing to do with the MOD Boscombe Down which is within spitting distance and where the UK has all its hush hush aircraft from years gone by.

I like disclosure, but wonder if anything real has been achieved to prove alien UFOs, because clearly in many cases - if not all - the UFOs are man-made or some other natural phenomena.

Regards

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

What that thing stationary or was it moving?

If it was moving my guess is its a bird and prolly a pretty large one.

-SAP-

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Yeah I feel ya when it comes to the MOD and their nefarious doings. Seems like the UK had been very forthcoming in recent years with regards to releasing its UFO FILES, right?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Sorry but a black dot in a VERY POOR quality b%w image an people are getting excited about that

Some people are just a push over to convince, have you never thought at this time when so many people have a camera of some sort on them ufo pictures/videos are still dots in the distance.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I'm in no way advocating that theres a ufo in the linked image, just thought the story was a good one and that I should post it here on ATS for member scrutiny.

I also agree with you that in this digital day and age with everyone having cameras, digital cameras in every device including their phone that videos should be pouring in by the thousands that are of remarkable high quality and leave little room for speculation as to whether they are authentic or not.

I also added the article because it mentions that the last batch of UFO FILES have finally been released by the United Kingdom. which again I encourage the ATS community to read, scrutinize and post any relevant comments to the contrary. hopefully some astute researcher will stumble upon some little tidbits of interesting information, let's hope what our fingers crossed.

-Anathema

new topics

top topics

join