It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO and Population Control- 'THE' Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

which is completely contrary to our outright evil policies regarding the continent of Africa over the last couple of centuries.

We've learned something over the past couple of centuries. Like, colonialism isn't a real good idea.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
So to clarify-

Rockerfeller and Bill Gates Foundations are the champions of humanity?

So to clarify: you're just going to ignore the facts and come back at me with some nonsensical over-statement that doesn't even vaguely represent what I said?

The Rockerfeller and Bill Gates Foundations are outstanding philanthropic organisations offering tremendous benefits to countries long neglected by their own corrupt rulers. Fact.

For some strange reason people like you seem to prefer that the Africans remain impoverished and malnourished. I've never worked out why.

How great all this would be if Africa wasn't being ravaged by wars engineered by the west and their land plundered for centuries!!

How great all this would be if the Africans put their stupid little tribal wars aside and agreed to live peacefully instead of raping and murdering each other 24/7. They can't blame that on the West.
edit on 21/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Contrary to Sankari's opinion, I am a very logical thinker, I can understand both sides of the arguments VERY clearly.

The hell you are! I've seen a better grasp of logic from Slippery Neville's pet duck.

I like to challenge responses, that is why I am repeating my questions.

You're repeating your questions because you don't understand the answers. You don't understand the answers because you're not a logical thinker and your conspiricist delusions are clouding your cognitive ability.

Nothing is truly black and white.

OK, go jump off a 500 metre cliff and see how that works out for you. If nothing is black and white you should be able to find some way of surviving the fall.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Contrary to Sankari's opinion, I am a very logical thinker, I can understand both sides of the arguments VERY clearly.

The hell you are! I've seen a better grasp of logic from Slippery Neville's pet duck.

I like to challenge responses, that is why I am repeating my questions.

You're repeating your questions because you don't understand the answers. You don't understand the answers because you're not a logical thinker and your conspiricist delusions are clouding your cognitive ability.

Nothing is truly black and white.

OK, go jump off a 500 metre cliff and see how that works out for you. If nothing is black and white you should be able to find some way of surviving the fall.

The mods should really do something about you and your constant insults to ATS members.

At least Phage engages in debate and you can learn something from him at times.

The fact remains according to yours and Phages standing-

1- That AGRA, if 'successful', will not help sustain the current increasing population in Africa. By providing food for everyone in Africa, you and Phage believe this will not contribute to the increasing population. I think with preventing millions from starving, that is not a black and white issue on how it will effect the population levels.

To say colonialism is over in Africa is an insult to the African people because whilst direct rule is not in force, covert control almost certainly is through funding dictators to keep the people down. Africa is plundered consistently, non of the proceeds go to the African people, one of the few recent nations in Africa that attempted this was Libya!

They don't need GMO or vacinnes to solve Africa's problems, they need to let some of the wealth from the continent's resources be invested into the people- invest in infrastructure, schools, hospitals, sanitation etc, this would remove much of the poverty and therefore disease. Use the wealth to improve agriculture naturally, build roads for better transportation so in times of droughts, food can be transported into areas in need. If Africa's wealth was used to help the African people, it would be a much different story.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
GM Corn set to stop man spreading his seed

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.

So we have foundations behind population control behind AGRA that is behind GMO being spread throughout Africa, we have GMO corn that can act as a contraceptive and there's no conspiracy?

Oh.......

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A number of Member States have invoked a so-called 'safeguard clause' (Art. 23 Dir. 2001/18/EC). According to this clause, Member States may provisionally restrict or prohibit the use and/or sale of the GM product on its territory. However, the Member State must have justifiable reasons to consider that the GMO in question poses a risk to human health or the environment.

Six Member States currently apply safeguard clauses on GMO events: Austria, France, Greece, Hungary, Germany and Luxembourg.

Maybe not technically a ban, but it is a start.

ec.europa.eu...

natural-fertility-info.com...

GMO long-term health effects unknown. From my perspective people get sick or feel ill way too often. Will be difficult to pin point down the exact reason but I wouldn't doubt that GMOs have something to do with it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-6-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join