It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Happy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Over 5,000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land.
75 years ago, when welfare was created, Roosevelt said, " Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses and light up a camel. This is the promised land."
Today, congress stole our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promised land.
I was so depressed from thinking about the future, I called the suicide hotline. Pressing 1 for English might seem outrageous but I was answered by a call center in pakastan. When I told them I felt suicidal, they got excited and asked if I knew how to drive a truck.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Over 5,000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land.
75 years ago, when welfare was created, Roosevelt said, " Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses and light up a camel. This is the promised land."
Today, congress stole our shovels, taxed our asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the promised land.
I was so depressed from thinking about the future, I called the suicide hotline. Pressing 1 for English might seem outrageous but I was answered by a call center in pakastan. When I told them I felt suicidal, they got excited and asked if I knew how to drive a truck.

please don't kill yourself, it serves no purpose.

uhmm, do you know how to drive a truck??

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Lmao ... Brilliant ... Ta for a good laugh ...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I got this email, too. Hilarious!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
By the title of your thread, I thought it was going to be this joke:

I was driving my car and accidentally ran into the car in front of me.
A little person got out of his car and said "I'm not happy".
I replied "Well which one are you then?"

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'd have to say, This Little Guy is Not Happy Too

new topics

top topics

join