It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Irish Parliament Member: Obama is a 'War Criminal' and the 'Hypocrite of the Century on Peac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I know that I should know this, but is that guy really the Irish leader? All the guy does is try to discredit any valid argument or debate with personal attacks and an attempt to discredit her! This guy isn't capable of being a referee at a kids football game let alone a feckin leader!

She raised a lot of very valid points, which he then argued by trying to paint her as "anti-American". What a sickening little twerp he is.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
I don't get it? Is Obama a mere puppet dancing to the tune of his masters, or is he an evil genius persuading the entire world to follow him on a trail of destruction? If Obama was all the things this woman is claiming, what does that make Dubya? Does he get a pass because he was just doing the bidding of his daddy?

Wether Obama is a war criminal, is taking it to extremes ... technically he's not. And wether he's the evil genius, no ... the evil genius, were The bushes, and their administration. They're the nazi's that brought about the changes to the world, that is more or less causing it to go into ruins. They, are the war criminals.. Obama, is just plaster on the wounds, that the Bushes neglected or negated colored people's votes. And Obama, is in fact, the US governments "finger" to the colored public of the US. You might say, he's in fact a "F*** Y**" sign in all it's glory.

But the real problem, as always ... is YOU. If you think, voting another Obama is going to change things ... then you haven't learned your lesson. You have two choices, revolution ... or accept it.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Deputy Daly brings up some very valid points, this twerp that we have leading our country is an embarrassment. Ireland is a neutral country and she has the very real concern that we are being used for nefarious means, she brought up the point that America is using Shannon (airport) as a stop over for military flights and there is no checking of what is coming through our country. You have to remember that we had this problem with the cia using Shannon on their torture flights during the Bush administration and nothing was done about it, now she has the concern that country is being used for the illegal transport of weapons to jihadists. Our leader is a joke and our neutrality is in question when nobody is regulating what is coming and going through our island.
edit on 22/6/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
But that's the problem the UN wants to disarm the western countries but arm the countries that we are at war with. Now this will only make them more powerful and want to invade our countries. How can we protect ourselves well we can't lol. The powers that be wanted us all to be disarmed for many years to get their agenda started. I believe that they are arming the countries that hate us to start a world war. The governments are working for some other higher power which I think are the corporations who are the richest in the world. TPTB are bored now, they have enough money and power so they just want to end it all with the whole earth blowing up. Hold on to your hats its going to get very windy a storm is brewing.
edit on 6/22/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
reply to post by jude11

I know that I should know this, but is that guy really the Irish leader? All the guy does is try to discredit any valid argument or debate with personal attacks and an attempt to discredit her! This guy isn't capable of being a referee at a kids football game let alone a feckin leader!

She raised a lot of very valid points, which he then argued by trying to paint her as "anti-American". What a sickening little twerp he is.

edit on 22-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

I actually don't see a problem with a non-American being anti-American.

There are a lot more Americans becoming the same each and every day.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join