Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Wow! Irish Parliament Member: Obama is a 'War Criminal' and the 'Hypocrite of the Century on Peac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This woman is not afraid to speak up against Obama

Not should anyone be afraid if you call it as it truly is.

Not much can be said after the vid because she covers it all IMO.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
use search function next time...thread already exists...

Then let the mods do their job. I'm sure they don't need any help.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

use search function next time...thread already exists...

I think it would have been more helpful had you posted *where* to find the other thread.... seeing as how you know the other thread exists you must have been there. Otherwise you didn't add much to the conversation to this thread.

OP: Thanks for posting this. =P She did sum it up just perfectly didn't she?! He seemed to not really know what to say and his answers didn't really do much to satisfy her. Wish we would see that more here! I will be showing this to my hubby as soon as he gets home. He will love the hell out of this! =)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't get it? Is Obama a mere puppet dancing to the tune of his masters, or is he an evil genius persuading the entire world to follow him on a trail of destruction? If Obama was all the things this woman is claiming, what does that make Dubya? Does he get a pass because he was just doing the bidding of his daddy?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
She doesn't really represent the Irish people as a whole, sometimes people express their own opinions. How is this a blow to Obama? So far only a few politicians have called him a killer.

I want to see Bush and his administration in court for killing at least a million people in Iraq. But that's not going to happen is it? Because the same people who kill are the same people who try to provide "peace" to you.

Allah All-Wise tells us in the Koran:

And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peace-makers."

The same people who are starting wars and killing innocent human beings are the same ones trying to be peace-makers. Is this true or not?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

The path to Bush lay through Obama. What takes Obama down for currently doing is largely what Bush originally put in place. So...prove the ongoing and continuing criminal actions (unconstitutional, if one prefers) and it will necessarily have to carry back to where it all began. I have absolutely no problem with seeing both stand for their actions.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Member policing threads is a peave on many website forums, as they tell people the thread is not worthy, doing so as if they have some sort of authority over their peers. It blows my mind how members, who rarely - if ever - post comments, come out of the woodwork to chastise someone over the search function.

Thread -

It is still very early into Obama's 2nd term and if people continue to show courage and speak their mind, there is a very good chance that some shred of justice may be doled out in the form of impeachment.

Personally, I feel like there should be an inverstigation into the whole administration to determine any criminal intent and impose potential jail time.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by IvanAstikov

The path to Bush lay through Obama. What takes Obama down for currently doing is largely what Bush originally put in place. So...prove the ongoing and continuing criminal actions (unconstitutional, if one prefers) and it will necessarily have to carry back to where it all began. I have absolutely no problem with seeing both stand for their actions.

Or....

If Obama goes down, doesn't that set the precedence for going after Bush as well?

Either way works for me tho...

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

The same people who are starting wars and killing innocent human beings are the same ones trying to be peace-makers. Is this true or not?

Except for the fact that they are not trying to be peace makers. They are claiming it and using it as pretext to invade anywhere and anyone they want.

In this way also, any innocents killed can be labelled as "Acceptable Losses" in the pursuit of peace.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Good on this lady. I hope she can stay safe- I swear I see murder in the blonde mans eyes when he's listening and speaking to her.

He's clearly a sycophant like the ones she mentioned.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What in the world is wrong with me? Maybe I just don't understand how the Irish legislators normally conduct themselves, but I didn't see what everybody else did.

The female deputy made a passionate speech against the American President, a man I have very little respect for, but it seemed to be a cut and paste rant of indignation. So, she doesn't like Obama, Ok fine, I don't either. But the only actual point she seemed to be making was that she wants to make sure that Ireland doesn't help get arms to the Syrian rebels.

The leader for the other party seemed to be making the point that Ireland, and the G8 were supporting the blockade. He seemed to be the more adult of the two, and she seemed to be perfectly meeting her responsibilities as an opposition member on the attack.

I don't see how it hurt Obama. People all over the world say things like that about him, depending on their politics. What are we going to say when he becomes Secretary General of the UN?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This woman is not afraid to speak up against Obama

Not should anyone be afraid if you call it as it truly is.

She is speaking under parliamentary privilege. She can say anything she likes, even if it's not true. She could accuse Obama of being a child molester, and still get away with it.

At the end of the day, this is just one person's opinion. It doesn't make any difference to Obama, and certainly doesn't hurt him.
edit on 21/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Obama had JUST been there giving a speech is where I think it matters. If this weren't during his swing through Europe, I don't know if it even would have made a news item. However, the timing almost makes her statements a direct rebuke to him personally.

@ Jude

Indeed.. That is what I mean to say. Bush can't really get nailed until Obama does because the establishment of proof for both starts with the one currently running the programs.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Obama is a typical American US puppet. An actor if you like that term better. He gets up and reads a teleprompter and that is not even a secret anymore, that US presidents give scripted responses to domestic, and foreign issues affecting US.

Is he a war criminal? or is it the people who are pulling his strings and telling him what to say.

Someone wrote a thread on Ats titled something like corporations are the real concern not governments. I think getting caught up in the lets accuse President of war criminal is not going to produce any good outcomes. I think examining the role that corporations play influencing government decisions is a better play to rally public attention.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Member policing threads is a peave on many website forums, as they tell people the thread is not worthy, doing so as if they have some sort of authority over their peers. It blows my mind how members, who rarely - if ever - post comments, come out of the woodwork to chastise someone over the search function.

I only did it because the OP is an experienced poster who should've known better.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

I only did it because the OP is an experienced poster who should've known better.

Fine.

I do know better.

So what makes you think I didn't try the new, screwed up, inaccurate and often times not reliable search?

In your own words...I know better.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
......why does that guy feel the need to blow smoke up peoples bums everytime he opens his mouth?

It must be embarassing to be that guy.

The lady in contrast- was a force to be bothered with.

I know the other guys were like "glad she didnt come after me".

On the weapons deal- I think a point should be made to never do arms buisness with a country that probably hates you and everyone you know for sticking your big heads in their private buisness trying to control the outcome of internal matters
. Also of course-chasing and making up new enemies as they go along. Politicians get bored if they arent making us suffer, So they make a real life game they like to call "Got ya".
And you LOVE IT- Because you cant say no to sugar.

-----Snowden- "sorry guys-that is not legal, this is invasive and xriminal what you are doing" -"The people will hear of your spying-your stealing of citizens private information-your text messages and all other illegaly obtained media and communication information.

-----Obama- "Hes a traitor and a terrorist!!!!!!
" call him a traitor, and lock him up forever so he cant tell on us anymore"

-----We the people- "if this is attack the messenger- Then Bless Snowden-For he brought the hurt they so deserve".
Lets not attack him- Lets wonder why we are being so forgiving to the people who beensilently
intruding on personal privacy of millions,

Whats more important- The message- or the postman?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
His answer - sure brings out the lap dog in him.
WTG ! ty for the post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join