It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American who fought along side the "freedom fighters" in Syria charged with aiding terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

eXia7

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Because he was aiding the Taliban, not the Syrian rebels. He was aiding terrorists not the people trying to take back their country.

Sounds to me like he went rogue hero after his service, and got mixed up in the wrong team.
edit on 21-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

Well according to Joe Biden the taliban are our friends now, so.. Are they our friends or are they our enemies? You can clearly see that all of these wars are a sham. Don't know what this guy was thinking, but I'm sure he won't think about it again.
edit on 6/21/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

Were they ever the enemy? When America needed the Russians out of Aghanistan, Alquaeda was there. When America needed to go to afghanistan alquaeda was there. When america needed people in the middle east, particularly iraq killed alquaeda was there. And now alquaeda is there fighting Assad.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Lysergic
I wonder if congress will get a 15 yr sentence if they decide to provide support eh?

My gut says no.

This administration's material support of terrrorism and other crimes/warcrimes should land them all in prison for life ..... or hanging from the nearest tree.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join