It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humpty Dumpty fell off my bus and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Obama hits a wall in Berlin

washi ngtongpost

A rather harsh criticism of Obama and his speech in Berlin. Thought it was worth the read.

The question of whether Barack Obama’s second term will be a failure was answered in the affirmative before his Berlin debacle, which has recast the question, which now is: Will this term be silly, even scary in its detachment from reality? ........

His look is just not that interesting. And after being pointless in Berlin, neither is he, other than for the surrealism of his second term.

There are times when I can sit back and laugh at the fact that we are still alive but the urgency of the matter of the facts, plural meaning more than one, that Obama and friends who all join hands and sing songs have g2g, because the power of, of the people trumps any royally flushed garbage down our throats.

This will be an interesting weekend come Monday, more blunders from GOVTS and more awakening of the people. Here's thinking, wishing, hopen and praying at least. That's covers all the bases I believe?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I watched that speech he just gave in Berlin. Looked like he was speaking from inside an Aquarium...

From what I gather only 4000 could be found this time to provide any kind of audience. Last time there were over 200,000 Berliners at his 2008(?) speech.

I gather the Germans didn't see anything change either.

Global warming threat? Every time a drone strike occurs a dozen new terrorists are born. The US is the biggest threat to world peace right now.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

His approval rating at home is going south faster than a hooker with a dildo.

hahahahahahahaha. If I get away with that one cool beanzz. hahahahha. I had to hahahahahaahhaha

People just have to rise up an unit and take this administration down and congress back.

edit on 21-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling hahahaha

new topics

join