It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox With Its Head Stuck In A Jar Approaches 2 Men For Help (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
That fox knew he/she had been outfoxed by the tasty peanut butter jar and would die without the submission of vulnerable help. The unfortunate thing had probably worn itself and its neck ragged trying to get out of the jar, not to mention the heat without water factor. When it turned around it probably thought, "Wow, I wish they had some food or water too! Nope? Gotta go find water and food not in a jar. Later!... and THANKS!". I bet when it got to the water it said, "Fuggin ay".
We have a lot of fox in our area. They are always skulking in the back forty trying to come up at night to get at the neighbors chickens. The other night at about one in the morning a lost fox was out back walking in circles crying for a mother or mates. It made a hell of a racket. You could tell it was making a big circle by the carry of its cry. We see some pretty big foxes out back. They are desperate for the chickens so one has to take pretty careful and clever approaches to keep the birds safe. I can often here the fox at night trying to get past the constructed barrier to the chicken coupe. Yet if we were to trap them and relocate them they might either find there way back or more would be sure to follow as I'm not clear on their territorial behavior.
Can anyone say if their nomads without me googleing it?
Just the chance to get close to one like that was a hell of an experience for any human. I'm glad they had it on video.
No one should kill anything they aren't going to eat if they can help it any other way. I deer hunt for food but I have relocated more turtles than I can count to local ponds. I often wonder how the hell they get so far way from a water source sometimes. Gotta be a slow walk... Make it a great day people.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Those guys are speaking Russian. They said the fox would have died had they not helped it out.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If this post was some attempt at amassing stars and flags.... You did it. S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Pore fox, it had given up.
so it walks the road looking for help.

at the end the fox did Not just run off.
it looks around, a thank you!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join