Fox With Its Head Stuck In A Jar Approaches 2 Men For Help (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Fox With Its Head Stuck In A Jar Approaches 2 Men For Help

The Huffington Post
Posted: 06/17/2013

Wild foxes aren't known to hang around humans too often, but that changed for one little fox that turned to two men for help after getting stuck in a jar.

Two men walking along a dirt road in Russia came upon a red fox with its head stuck in a glass jar. The fox walked toward them, and one of the men bent down to help. He grabbed the jar, pulled the scruff of the animal's neck and freed it.

As the kit scampered away, the man joked, "Where's my thank you?" according to a Huffington Post translation.

Red foxes are able to live in many different locales and have been able to adapt to human environments, according to National Geographic. The animal's resourcefulness has earned it a reputation for being both intelligent and cunning.

Alas, litter got the best of this kit, and it isn't the only animal to suffer such a fate recently. On Saturday, Pennsylvania police rescued a young bear whose head was stuck in a plastic jar for at least 11 days, according to the Associated Press. Likewise, officers in Florida's Big Pine Key saved a deer that got its head stuck in a bag of Doritos chips.

I don't know if someone littered that jar into the bush, but it shows that there are humans out there that do care about wildlife and that for this cub to trust the human is huge. But it warmed my heart when I saw this video...awwwwe

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Good thing they weren't American police, they would have shot the little guys until they emptied their clips and claim it was a ferocious beast trying to kill them :shk:
edit on 21-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Great story, with a happy ending.

THanks for posting. SnF.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nice video, great story.

Shame the guy appears to have thrown the jar back into the surrounding area for the next animal to get stuck with.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

Good thing they weren't American police, they would have shot the little guys until they emptied their clips and claim it was a ferocious beast trying to kill them :shk:

Try again..Try harder.
I forgot America is the root of all evil in the world because people don't abuse power everywhere in the world.

thechive.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Article title: "Mama duck cries for her ducklings stuck in storm drain, cops come to the rescue (Video)"

Great counter-argument.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

stay off the drugs buddy, go back to school and take a reading and comprehension course. I said American "POLICE" you know because of the all videos about those trigger cops shooting dogs, kittens and a 7 year old girl. do you get it now or maybe you don't care? like i said read this carefully because i wont be replying anymore of your 10th comments, mkay?

Oh noes!!!!..How will I go on because you wont respond..

As I said, people abuse power all over the world and not just the American police.
As a counterpoint I posted American cops rescuing ducklings and not shooting them.
Finally , lets stop hijacking the OP which it appears we are doing...

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

Please explain your argument:

Good thing they WEREN'T American Police....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lol I thought it meant "Fox" as in Fox News.... I am thinking WTH ...until I clicked on it and saw the little guy with his head in a jar....lucky for that one but sadly there are lots of animals dying like that where there is no one is around to help.
edit on 21-6-2013 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
Lol I thought it meant "Fox" as in Fox News.... I am thinking WTH ..

BWAHAHAHAH

Did you get your head thoughts stuck in a jar too?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Nice video, great story.

Shame the guy appears to have thrown the jar back into the surrounding area for the next animal to get stuck with.

And hopefully the same fox cub doesn't put its head back into it

Next thing you see in headlines is this:

Fox With Its Head Stuck In A Jar Approaches 2 Men For Help....AGAIN! (VIDEO2)

edit on 21-6-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

i erased everything i just said to you trying to explain that it wasn't an argument because i want no argument and forces of ATS members ganging up on me so please lets stay on topic

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

i erased everything i just said to you trying to explain that it wasn't an argument because i want no argument and forces of ATS members ganging up on me so please lets stay on topic

I was ok with you disagreeing with my posting of American Cops saving ducks
I was ok with not hijacking the OP because he posted something positive.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your PM to me a few mins ago with your threat at the end is just lost in context.
If not I'll respond with an appropriate meme ..

edit on 21-6-2013 by opethPA because: because i don't know what's good for me as per Tlexlapoca

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, OP. These are some of the most heart warming threads that cross ATS. No matter how many times I see it right on video to prove it, I can't get over the connection animals inherently know they share with us on this basic level. From Dolphins to Deer to Sea Lions and Foxes.....they seem to sense when people are around who can save them vs. kill them. It's an amazing thing and so nice to see when their short bit of trust is well placed.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
nice little story OP

..and it all starts with a simple choice

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I really like how the fox turns around before leaving, its thanking them.....could have just ran off

Thanks for the video, certainly a nice change from all the bad news.
edit on 21-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

You are telling ME...the OP...to stay ON TOPIC???

Hahaha, you make me laugh...

Good thing you bottled your argumentation into nothing more than a defensive strategy.

Now...go and help a poor animal that is trapped somewhere or caught in something.

edit on 21-6-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Now don't me so cruel to this poor member...afterall, all the member ever wanted was someone to try and debate with (epic fail).

That being said...there are quite a few heroes out there I am sure that do save animal lives even if no story crew or cameras are on hand.

Heck, even saving a snail from being stepped on is heroic enough for me

edit on 21-6-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: removed picture

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That fox has about as much brains as my son in law who stuck his hand into the shoot of a snowblower to clear the shoot of snow while it was running.:shk:

Great video. The fox seemed to look back and imply "thank you" S&F
edit on 21-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join